Watch, Watched, Watching: Endgame

Ramsay B.

11 hours ago, Martini Sigil said:

As much as I make fun of Showtime.... their on-demand is fantastic.... not only do they have everything in their library available, they put shows up for viewing the next day.... the Chi is one of their better shows.... 

Yes, it is. I wish other premium channels would follow suit. I enjoyed the first season of The Chi even if it really was all about slowly establishing the characters and their arcs. Has s2 picked up the pace a little?

Finished -

Deutschland 83, not bad, but lots of plot holes, good soundtrack - 6/10

Follow the Money - Pretty decent on the whole, but got stupid towards the end - 7/10

Line of Duty - Same as above. It'll never get back to how good it was in the first three seasons - 8/10 - bonus point because Stephen Graham was in it.

10 hours ago, Astromech said:

Yes, it is. I wish other premium channels would follow suit. I enjoyed the first season of The Chi even if it really was all about slowly establishing the characters and their arcs. Has s2 picked up the pace a little?

the pacing --IMO-- is the same.... but they're telling some good stories... my love for this show is subjective.... but I do recommend S2

13 hours ago, Joe Pesci said:

Into the Badlands finished up last night. I rather enjoyed the series.

I'm going to have to watch the finale. I'm going to be sad it's gone. It was so much fun.

17 hours ago, Joe Pesci said:

Into the Badlands finished up last night. I rather enjoyed the series.

I will miss the completely crazy fight scenes for sure.  

Didn't really care for the last two scenes though - especially the last one.  That crusty old fun that had been buried for who knows how long actually works?  And how is that the first fun found in their modern times?  Definitely a "the more things change, the more they stay the same" ending.

Archived