Terrorist Attack at New Zealand mosques

The Marquis de Leech

The footage that was live streamed is sickening, the cruelty of these perps is heart breaking. They walked backover their tracks several times in order to shoot multiple volleys into the victims as they lay motionless. Truly horrific and senseless.

This is a really shocking and depressing thing to wake up to. The scale of the carnage is horrific. My thoughts are with our Muslim and NZ boarders, for whom this must be a terrifying day. Much love to you all.

Dear sweet lord, I just saw the story.

My heart goes out to all the victims and their families. Thoughts and prayers in the most heartfelt and sincere way imaginable. These people were in a place of sanctuary. How the flying fuck do you gun down people in mosques, churches, synagogues and temples? Or children in schools, or any other gathering place. Nightclubs included.

I swear these fuckers should be staked to an anthill. I would forgive them because they must be seized of a serious brain disorder to go out and murder 49 people, but after forgiving them I’d still stake them to an anthill.

30 minutes ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

The footage that was live streamed is sickening, the cruelty of these perps is heart breaking. They walked backover their tracks several times in order to shoot multiple volleys into the victims as they lay motionless. Truly horrific and senseless.

That’s just horrific. I certainly hope I never end up seeing that footage. The whole thing is barbaric 

36 minutes ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

Please don't describe the Livestream. It's what the bastards want.

1 hour ago, DMC said:

I think it's really responsible but also kind of silly that this thread has yet to emphasize the basis of this shooting.  White people don't like muslims.  That's an issue, everywhere.  One people should confront, in those terms.

That's no more true than saying that muslims don't like white people. 

1 hour ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

If you watched it, you shouldn't have. 

1 hour ago, Fragile Bird said:

My heart goes out to all the victims and their families. Thoughts and prayers in the most heartfelt and sincere way imaginable. These people were in a place of sanctuary. How the flying fuck do you gun down people in mosques, churches, synagogues and temples? Or children in schools, or any other gathering place. Nightclubs included.

I swear these fuckers should be staked to an anthill. I would forgive them because they must be seized of a serious brain disorder to go out and murder 49 people, but after forgiving them I’d still stake them to an anthill.

Let's put the people who decided to show the live-stream beside them on that anthill.

8 hours ago, The Marquis de Leech said:

Originally in the International thread, but honestly it deserves its own discussion:

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213039&fbclid=IwAR3RX551O_ImOl8tT9OL0wPA-Q9OwyG3UxWcF-XU30nmJfYB8WNh3LHNrMU

A far-right Australian nitwit.

Christchurch is in lockdown right now.

God be with all of you.  

Is there any idea how they got these weapons into New Zealand?  I thought New Zealand had fairly strict controls on firearms.

7 hours ago, karaddin said:

And after doing everything they could to stoke these fires, the fucking despicable Australian media have been airing his fucking live stream of the shooting, because profiteering off and spreading terrorist propaganda is a great idea and can't possible contribute to making things worse.

Holy shit, really? That is just horrible. I'm sure there were hundreds if not thousands of people cheering them on, too.

Is it me or has Australia become a hotbed of racism and white supremacy? Or was it always like that and I'm just now catching on?

Beyond horrible. How do we heal this word of the evil humans who do harm onto others? We need to do more... a lot more. 

Please, do NOT watch these these videos that are going around. Report them on whatever platform you might come across them. 

5 hours ago, DMC said:

White people don't like muslims.  That's an issue, everywhere.  One people should confront, in those terms.

That's not true. SOME white people don't like Muslims, but we need to either educate these people or shoot them out into space. The most horrifying effect 9/11 had on western culture, to me, was the vilification of billions based on religion. It spread like wildfire among the under-educated. 

4 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

Um, I hate to break it to you BIRD!, but this is actually one of the most common ways to kill people.

1 hour ago, Ice Queen said:

Holy shit, really? That is just horrible. I'm sure there were hundreds if not thousands of people cheering them on, too.

Is it me or has Australia become a hotbed of racism and white supremacy? Or was it always like that and I'm just now catching on?

There's always been an element of it in Australian society, we had the fucking "white Australia policy" as government policy for a long time. I also think it's pretty telling where racist South Africans went to after apartheid ended.

But this is beyond that, the resurgent Nazis were not always here beyond the tiny numbers. The racist wedge politics that has dominated since the Tampa incident and 9/11 has been letting these attitudes spread and get oxygen. This is not a lone wolf, this is a loose in structure terrorist organization that spans the Western world that operates primarily over the internet. And it's scary and enraging.

If you're not familiar with them I recommend Sarah Kendzior and especially Emily Gorcenski on Twitter. The former is less related to this and more the stuff that's going on in the open political arena, but the latter spends a lot of time tracking these networks and identifying who is at what rallies etc together. 

26 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Um, I hate to break it to you BIRD!, but this is actually one of the most common ways to kill people.

Logically it just makes sense.

One is tempted to idly hope that these repellent videos being described could have positive uses for Law Enforcement folks as far as analyzing how these things go down in greater detail than we've ever had available.

But then one remembers what our friend karaddin just posted and instead wonders if the cops are all rubbing themselves under their desks.

'White Terror' just makes a better headline about scared people who look like you than it does for describing the majority of a shockingly high rate of recurring domestic terrorism the world over.

9 minutes ago, karaddin said:

There's always been an element of it in Australian society, we had the fucking "white Australia policy" as government policy for a long time. I also think it's pretty telling where racist South Africans went to after apartheid ended.

But this is beyond that, the resurgent Nazis were not always here beyond the tiny numbers. The racist wedge politics that has dominated since the Tampa incident and 9/11 has been letting these attitudes spread and get oxygen. This is not a lone wolf, this is a loose in structure terrorist organization that spans the Western world that operates primarily over the internet. And it's scary and enraging.

If you're not familiar with them I recommend Sarah Kendzior and especially Emily Gorcenski on Twitter. The former is less related to this and more the stuff that's going on in the open political arena, but the latter spends a lot of time tracking these networks and identifying who is at what rallies etc together. 

Great, thank you! I will get up to speed on that. In the meantime, Senator Fraser Anning is batshit insane. There's nothing like victim blaming. 

Archived