The Good Fight [Season 3] - Where did the real guys go?

Mladen

So, this started as a spinoff of much loved The Good Wife, but it's got a life of its ow. Couple of days ago, I watched the premiere and I was amazed by the talent, writing and overall themes of the show. It's quirky and yet dramatic and takes us to the Wonderland we call reality these days. Season 3 premiere was incredible and hats off to the cast - Christine Baranski as "Diane in post-Hillary" world is a joy to watch and Audra McDonald was flying on all the cylinders in this episode.

Needless to say, if you are not watching it, you need to. Seriously! :D

5 hours ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

Except for that whole paying CBS thing, I'd be all over this...

22 minutes ago, Zorral said:

Exactly.  Nor will Netflix acquire the seasons on dvd.  I hate that.

Here in Serbia, it's on HBO Go and my cable subscription covers it so luckily, I don't have those issues. However, I understand. I just wanted to tell how great the show is, what a different vibe it is from The Good Wife but with the same intelligently written plots. I missed the show during hiatus and was positively blown away by the Season 3 premiere. 

• 4 weeks later...

So, apparently Julianna Margulies have been asked to do the show (three episodes) but they offered her a guest star salary (she demanded to get what she was getting during TGW) so that won't happen. 

The cast continues to amaze me. Audra Macdonald owns every scene she is in. And Rose Leslie continues to be revelation... 

Archived