Terrorist Attack in the Netherlands -Trams

Pebble thats Stubby

There has been an attack in Utrecht in the Neverlands,  several people have been shot at on a Tram and other locations.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47611811

Its not yet known who the Gunman is or anything about him, so lets not speculate and wait for some facts.  The Gunman has not yet been captured / shot.

My thoughts are with the Dutch right now and the people of New Zealand and I hope all our board members and families are safe.  Only one death reported so far, lets hope it stays that way.

It is slightly weird, I could hear the helicopters flying. But mostly an atmosphere of caution, rather than panic.

We don't know the motive of the suspect yet, there is some speculation it might be family related.

22 minutes ago, Seli said:

It is slightly weird, I could hear the helicopters flying. But mostly an atmosphere of caution, rather than panic.

We don't know the motive of the suspect yet, there is some speculation it might be family related.

Thanks for the update. I have a lot of family in the Netherlands and I hope they are all safe.

7 minutes ago, maarsen said:

Thanks for the update. I have a lot of family in the Netherlands and I hope they are all safe.

Odds are good, but still finger crossed.

Archived