Plain, Simple Tailor

Events you are most looking forward to see in TWOW

8 hours ago, Tyrion1991 said:

Yeah I think Tyrion couldn’t be further away from his show counterpart.

Yes, I think that, by the end of it all, Tyrion will be so ruthless that he'll make his father blush.

I'm looking forward to reading the meeting between Davos and Rickon on Skagos (with POV Davos but why not POV Rickon?). How Rickon and Osha have evolved through the last two years? Does Rickon has developped a strong relationship with Shaggydog, like the others? He is still very young and alone, with only Osha and his direwolf to rely on, so we can guess he could have slipped into Shaggy a lot of times to share his simplier and somehow safer wild life. Maybe Rickon is more wolf than human now.

17 minutes ago, Yet another Arya ! said:

POV Rickon?

Eh, I doubt it. God has often said he's struggled writing Bran chapters because he's so young and recently during an interview he wasn't planning on adding any new POVs.

2 hours ago, Jekse said:

Eh, I doubt it. God has often said he's struggled writing Bran chapters because he's so young and recently during an interview he wasn't planning on adding any new POVs.

Whenever George says he's not planning on something, take it with a grain of salt. George seldom sets his plans in stone; they are known for changing or getting thrown out all together

15 hours ago, Jabar of House Titan said:

Whenever George says he's not planning on something, take it with a grain of salt. George seldom sets his plans in stone; they are known for changing or getting thrown out all together

I am aware. But considering he said it so recently I dont think we'll see any new POVs, at least for tWoW. (not counting prologue and hopefully epilogue.)

@Jekse I acknowledge that a chapter with Rickon POV is all but likely, knowing Georges difficulties to writte a child POV. I would bet on Osha POV, and I hope she won't die as easily as in the serie. I can't wait to discover the cannibal inhabitants of Skagos...

I'd like to see a little but more of Aegon, and how he was saved and raised overseas. His arc sprouted suddenly from nowhere, without hints in the previous books, so I need more details, more connexions with the traditional characters... And I'm eager to read Dany's reaction when she will learn that she has a nephew with a stronger birthright than her...

That's why I...

Spoiler

...have so much appreciated the two TWOW Arianne chapters released, even if basically nothing happens (just a foreshadowing of the fate of Elia (too impatient to survive, but enough to save her princess life before dying) and a far too short but quite interesting moment in the cave used by the Children of the Forest).