Events you are most looking forward to see in TWOW

I’m most looking forward to the inevitable fall of The Wall as the horn of winter is blown. An awesome ending to see would be the Battle for Winterfell in all its massive, messy, chaotic glory and then all of the sudden everything stops as the ground shakes, trees are fell, and miles away The Wall crumbles to the ground. 

On 11/12/2019 at 10:07 AM, Elegant Woes said:

I believe Tyrion will be one of the final villains of ASOIAF. 

Agreed

On 11/11/2019 at 1:58 PM, kissdbyfire said:

:agree:

Just because he is a villain doesn’t mean he is 100% “evul”. He’s a grey character, as most are, but a villain nonetheless.

I agree.

The proper term for someone like Tyrion would be "anti-villain."

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Analysis/AntiVillain?from=Main.SlidingScaleOfAntiVillains

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AntiVillain

To be more exact, when Jon (plus the Starks) and Dany get into a war with each other after the Battle for Dawn I can see Tyrion being stuck in the middle. I can't take credit for this brilliant (but still tinfoil-y) theory, but since it has been confirmed that there will be a Dance with Dragons 2.0 I one team will be the greens and the other blacks. Obviously green is the color of Dany's enemies so her color will be blacks. And what are Tyrion's eye colors? Green and Black. 

On 11/18/2019 at 3:08 PM, Elegant Woes said:

To be more exact, when Jon (plus the Starks) and Dany get into a war with each other after the Battle for Dawn I can see Tyrion being stuck in the middle. I can't take credit for this brilliant (but still tinfoil-y) theory, but since it has been confirmed that there will be a Dance with Dragons 2.0 I one team will be the greens and the other blacks. Obviously green is the color of Dany's enemies so her color will be blacks. And what are Tyrion's eye colors? Green and Black. 

I'm afraid to say this but I don't even think it will be a war. The war will be between Dany and Aegon.

Jon will treat Dany like the brothers of the Night's Watch treated him (awful!!!) before he lets that happen. There's no way that Jon and his allies can beat Dany and her forces (no matter how many men she loses) on the battlefield. No way.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2019 at 7:28 PM, Marysa Blackfyre said:

Not in order.

Jon discovering his lineage

Jon Snow's resurrection

Cersei's trial

Arya back to Westeros

Ramsay's death

Willas and Garlan Tyrell give a lesson to the Iron Fleet (Willas seems really strategic, he's already anticipated their moves)

Jaqen H'Ghar at Oldtown

Hardhome

I don't think Jon is discovering his lineage until A Dream of Spring

4 minutes ago, Greywater-Watch said:

Davos returning with Rickon Stark and Shaggydog and thus winning White Harbour for Stannis

If Wyman is dead will the manderleys really join Stanis? 

8 hours ago, BlackLightning said:

I don't think Jon is discovering his lineage until A Dream of Spring

I think Jon has to discover so many things... Stuff about the AA legend, stuff about the others, stuff about warging, robbs will...

1 minute ago, Greywater-Watch said:

Of course. Wyman's death wouldn't change anything because his entrusted men (Wylis & Marlon Manderly, Glover) are of course informed about this promise. And they will honour it.

The thing is that it was Wyman who promised that. His heir hardly has to keep wyman's promises.... 

Otherwise a new ruler would never be able to make changes... 

• 4 months later...
  1. Jon resurrection and how it will be
  2. The Hold the Door moment and how it will be different from the show
  3. The revelation of Jon parentage
  4. The resolution of the battle of fire, who is the perfumed seneschal, what will happen with Victarion and the horn  ?
  5. The resolution of King's Landing's plot, I hope Cersei survive and become a final contender for the throne, I want some interraction with Daenerys (the youngest queen).
  6. Lady Stoneheart's plan: her meeting with Jaime, her final purpose...
  7. And of course, most of all, the Euron's storyline: his plan, his arrival in Oldtown, the horn of winter, Jaquen h'ghar at the citadel, the fall of the wall. I put all of this in one point because I'm pretty sure everything is connected.

• 2 months later...
On 6/27/2020 at 6:41 PM, Bloodraven’s Spider said:

Can’t wait to see Aegon taking Storms End and Varys handing him Blackfyre. 

BOOM!

Varys: I have something for you. A gift. Handle it with care. It is very sharp.

Aegon: Ah, naw! This shit is dope. Come at me now, bro!

Archived