MCUniverse: Cat Scratch Fever edition.

Red Tiger

4 hours ago, dbunting said:

My list of the MCU, only my opinion and hell I changed a few as I wrote it, then again as I typed it.  #1 and 2 are basically a tie.

1. Winter Soldier

2. Avengers Infinity War

3. Guardians OTG Vol 1

4. Avengers end game

5. Iron Man

6. Avengers

7. Civil War

8. Black Panther

9. Capt Marvel

10. Ant Man

11. Spiderman Homecoming

12. Guardians Vol 2

13. Captain America

14. Ant Man and Wasp

15. Thor

16. Thor Ragnorak

17. Iron Man 3

18. Doctor Strange

19. Avengers Ultron

20. Thor Darkworld

21. Iron Man 2

22. Incredible Hulk

That’s a list I can almost agree with. But your placement of Ragnorak is criminal 

3 hours ago, Heartofice said:

That’s a list I can almost agree with. But your placement of Ragnorak is criminal 

That's what stood out to me as well.

59 minutes ago, dbunting said:

Yeah, I have to watch it again. I have been told many many times that I should like Ragnorak more than I do.

It's very entertaining, but all the comedy does clash quite badly with the severity of the events taking place.

11 hours ago, felice said:

It's very entertaining, but all the comedy does clash quite badly with the severity of the events taking place.

It’s the comedy that makes the movie. I thought most of the ‘drama’ was quite dull and bland. But visually it’s a treat and it’s consistently hilarious 

On 4/27/2019 at 4:42 AM, HokieStone said:

Hide contents

Uh...good luck with that....

Nah, it's pretty much fine. Will hold fire on doing this for a while though, due to spoilerphobes.

14 hours ago, Darth Richard II said:

Yeah, but Avatar is at 2.7 and had bizarre levels of non drop off weekend to weekend. It's possible, but with other summer movie films coming up its not a sure thing.

I don't see Endgame dropping too fast. May is a fairly light month concerning blockbusters. John Wick 3 on May 17, and Godzilla at the end of the month; possibly Aladdin, too. Btw, it's already the highest grossing movie of the year.

14 minutes ago, Corvinus said:

I don't see Endgame dropping too fast. May is a fairly light month concerning blockbusters. John Wick 3 on May 17, and Godzilla at the end of the month; possibly Aladdin, too. Btw, it's already the highest grossing movie of the year.

Its numbers are so bizarrely high that it's hard to know how it will continue, it may fall off dramatically as everyone had to see it immediately. Its second weekend with a huge drop off could still do another 500 million though. It's such uncharted territory.

If it does a similar multiplier to infinity war it breaks 3 billion.

3 hours ago, Darth Richard II said:

Naw Detective Pikachu will break every record. :p

Hobbes & Shaw yo, Hobbes & Shaw.

I did wonder if they might actually end up revising down the weekend total for Endgame because obviously when they release it early on Sunday it's still a projection and I dunno if they took into account that a substantial chunk of the potential audience in the evening will have stayed in for Game of Thrones, but I don't really know how that works.

Archived