MY ENDING GAME PREDICTIONS

Juligen

BTW, is not just the books. The show has been foreshadowing this romance since season 1.

In the same episode Septa Mordane takes Sansa to see the Throne Room and tells her one day "your husband you sit tehre and you will sit by his side", Jon Snow tells Sammuel Tarly he almost made love with a red hair girl but stooped because he was just a bastard. In the same scene the writers wrote in the wall of Castle Black R+L=J

tumblr_inline_pp5i8pDf1u1sgp768_640.png

https://66.media.tumblr.com/80b93eb206e1837321c58717c0ed3e5b/tumblr_inline_pp5i8pDf1u1sgp768_640.png

SEASON 2

Joffrey orders the Kingsguard to beat Sansa in the Throne Room after Robb defeats this armies on the battlefield. The knight rips apart her dress and leaves her almost naked. Tyrion stops the assault and order someone to cover her up. We see Sansa being cloaked by the Hound, with the blue winter rose (Jon) right behind her. 

https://66.media.tumblr.com/8ab6140495c37790f74cf59adff7ad80/tumblr_inline_pp5i90Inrh1sgp768_1280.png

tumblr_inline_pp5i90Inrh1sgp768_1280.png

SEASON 3

Rewacthing the show, this scene in particular got my attention. Right after the scene with Sansa and Margaery discussing sex, we have Jon and Tormound also discussing sex. This episode was written by George RRMartin himself. 

https://66.media.tumblr.com/1a2861d4b10228fe23edaa0dc3b45e41/tumblr_inline_pp5i9g6x2K1sgp768_640.png

tumblr_inline_pp5i9g6x2K1sgp768_640.png

SEASON 4

They dressed Sansa as a crow for God sacks

https://66.media.tumblr.com/a6ab0606abd9d86a6aa4fb79cf64ef4e/tumblr_inline_pp5i9sDSy51sgp768_540.png

tumblr_inline_pp5i9sDSy51sgp768_540.png

SEASON 5

https://66.media.tumblr.com/edef1b2c05e597b64888a97a9ad26ee8/tumblr_inline_pp5ierloqQ1sgp768_500.png

tumblr_inline_pp5ierloqQ1sgp768_500.png

SEASON 6

https://66.media.tumblr.com/be4d54eb2dde7c46b68c8484c656343f/tumblr_inline_pp5wniLxM01sgp768_640.png

https://66.media.tumblr.com/be4d54eb2dde7c46b68c8484c656343f/tumblr_inline_pp5wniLxM01sgp768_640.png

tumblr_inline_pp5wniLxM01sgp768_640.png

SEASON 7 EPISODE 1

SANSA’S FEELINGS FOR JON

In the first scene we have Sansa comparing Jon to Joffrey, the boy she was madly in love with it. Later we have Littlefinger asking Sansa: “what do you want, that yuo do not have it?

https://66.media.tumblr.com/b0ab2186b95e8f6858007043fa6dd866/tumblr_inline_pp8upjKJFO1sgp768_640.png

tumblr_inline_pp8upjKJFO1sgp768_640.png

SEASON 7 EPISODE 2 

JON REACTING TO SANSA’S NAME

Jon Snow attacks Littlefinger after he mentions his love for Sansa and later, once reunited with Theon, he tells Theon he wont hurt him because of what he did for Sansa. 

https://66.media.tumblr.com/154e11f006c5af13df211f08b7a3d31f/tumblr_inline_pp5ilbrLno1sgp768_540.png

tumblr_inline_pp5ilbrLno1sgp768_540.png

SEASON 7 EPISODE 6

PASSING LONGCLAW

The Stark theme starts to play when Jorah gives Longclaw to Jon Snow.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/dae2b9acaa4f3f38c9f16653297ef59a/tumblr_inline_pp5ikfRocC1sgp768_1280.png

tumblr_inline_pp5ikfRocC1sgp768_1280.png

SEASON 7 EPISODE 7

STARK SISTERS JEALOUS OF THEIR BOYFRIENDS

Sansa was jealous of Littlefinger comment. Thats why the writers used the same line Arya used in season 3. They wanted us to notice that Sansa now may have different feelings for Jon Snow.

Sansa never thought that she could lose Jon, he has been pretty much devoted to her since they reunited and has pretty much vowed to protect her from everything; Jon Snow has become the hero she used to dream about as a child, the hero they used to describe in the songs. The hero everybody said it didnt exist in real life.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/618af65813b6267dc0e65213466d0474/tumblr_inline_pp8uut2iCa1sgp768_640.png

tumblr_inline_pp8uut2iCa1sgp768_640.png

And now Littlefinger is telling her that she may lose Jon to Daenerys? no no no. Its so easy to see it that they were trying to tells us that Sansa was jealous of Jon and didnt like that idea of marriage at all. 

ESPECIAL MENTION

Every single time Lyanna Stark appeared in the show she was using the same hairstyle as her niece Sansa Stark.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/d50dc8371b60d2a80ed5a84908fe8407/tumblr_inline_pp8ul4HtgW1sgp768_400.png

tumblr_inline_pp8ul4HtgW1sgp768_400.png

Jon Snow always loved Sansa. Thats why he decided to joing the Nights Watch after she became Joffreys bride. And Sansa fell in love with Jon during season 6 and 7. He had become the hero she always dreamed to marry. 

Jon Snow will have half of his face burned down in the final battle and will be blind from one eye;

the statue in the crypts didn't seem to reflect this. 

Jon Snow and Sansa Stark will be the King and Queen of the 7 Kingdoms;

Just to clarify, are you saying this happens in the show? 

2 hours ago, prettylongclaw said:

BTW, is not just the books. The show has been foreshadowing this romance since season 1.

In the same episode Septa Mordane takes Sansa to see the Throne Room and tells her one day "your husband you sit tehre and you will sit by his side", Jon Snow tells Sammuel Tarly he almost made love with a red hair girl but stooped because he was just a bastard. In the same scene the writers wrote in the wall of Castle Black R+L=J

These are all very good points!

In many cases, I can see it explained as simply Jon standing up for his sister. He hasn't been in contact with Arya since S1, so he could have displayed similar behavior for her as well. She is the only Stark he still had left for almost all seasons, so of course there were a lot of opportunities for him to think of her and act to protect her.

But I admit a lot of it seems to hint at an actual relationship. And considering how much Cersei was targeted by Ned and others over her incestuous relationship, it's some interesting tragedy for them to now have to ignore the same between them.

But there is something I can't figure: I cannot for the life of me think that people will believe that Jon is Rhaegar and Lyanna legitimate son, or even Rhaegar's son at all.

"I'm Aegon Targaryen!"

"Aegon the conqueror?"

"Not that one, Rhaegar's son!"

"He's dead you dumbass. Nice try."

"No, another Aegon, you see... Rhaegar had another child, with Lyanna Stark, and he named him Aegon too... for some reason. It's me!"

"Ok, Aegon Snow, still a bastard."

"No no, he annulled his marriage to Elia, and married Lyanna! Sam, show them the book!"

Like, really? Will Bran have to warg into everyone's head to make them see it or something? So if people don't believe it, how can he be king? And then, what benefit is there to them marrying, unless they just leave and live on in Winterfell? If the later is the case, Ok, it works fine enough. But that means someone else gets the Iron Throne. If not, I can't see why Jon and Sansa ruling the seven kingdoms would make any sense for anyone, and if it doesn't and there are now seven kings, then I guess they have to drop KL and go back to WF, but then someone has to still rule over KL, unless it no longer even exists...

Anyway, it raises a lot of questions!

1 hour ago, Error-504 said:

Jon Snow will have half of his face burned down in the final battle and will be blind from one eye;

the statue in the crypts didn't seem to reflect this. 

Jon Snow and Sansa Stark will be the King and Queen of the 7 Kingdoms;

Just to clarify, are you saying this happens in the show? 

There is much more foreshadow besides that image. 

The next he knew, he was on his face with the taste of mud and blood in his mouth and Ygritte kneeling over him protectively, a bone dagger in her hand. He could still hear wings, though the eagle was not in sight. Half his world was black. "My eye," he said in sudden panic, raising a hand to his face.

"It's only blood, Jon Snow. He missed the eye, just ripped your skin up some."

A Storm of Swords - Jon II

-----------------------------------------------

Styr the Magnar drew a long knife. "The boy might see more clear with one eye, instead of two."

"Would you like to keep your eye, Jon?" asked the King-beyond-the-Wall. "If so, tell me how many they were. And try and speak the truth this time, Bastard of Winterfell."

-----------------------------------------------------

“Jon lashed out with a mailed fist. Somehow Rattleshirt ended up on top, with Jon’s head in his hands. He smashed it against the ground, then wrenched his visor open. “If I had me a dagger, you’d be less an eye by now,” he snarled, before Horse and Iron Emmett dragged him off the lord commander’s chest.”

A Dance with Dragons - Jon VI

We also have a Stark ancestor, Lord Jonnel Stark, known as “One-Eye,” who was a Lord of Winterfell and head of House Stark in the latter half of the second century after Aegon’s Conquest. More significantly, Jonnel married his niece, Sansa Stark, whom Sansa was named after. Jonnel is buried in the crypts at Winterfell.

And yes, I believe Jon will marry Sansa in the books and tv show. No doubt at all of that. 

I cant remember what thread this was, but someone said that Jon doesn't need to marry Sansa because the Vale/Riverlands are already on the side of the Starks. This is true only if Dany decides not to conquer Westeros. If she does, however, Vale/Riverlands have no reason to support Mr. and Ms. Targaryen as their Prom King and Queen. Those ties run through Sansa, on both Tully and Stark sides. 

4 hours ago, prettylongclaw said:

There is much more foreshadow besides that image. 

The next he knew, he was on his face with the taste of mud and blood in his mouth and Ygritte kneeling over him protectively, a bone dagger in her hand. He could still hear wings, though the eagle was not in sight. Half his world was black. "My eye," he said in sudden panic, raising a hand to his face.

"It's only blood, Jon Snow. He missed the eye, just ripped your skin up some."

-----------------------------------------------

Styr the Magnar drew a long knife. "The boy might see more clear with one eye, instead of two."

"Would you like to keep your eye, Jon?" asked the King-beyond-the-Wall. "If so, tell me how many they were. And try and speak the truth this time, Bastard of Winterfell."

-----------------------------------------------------

“Jon lashed out with a mailed fist. Somehow Rattleshirt ended up on top, with Jon’s head in his hands. He smashed it against the ground, then wrenched his visor open. “If I had me a dagger, you’d be less an eye by now,” he snarled, before Horse and Iron Emmett dragged him off the lord commander’s chest.”

A Dance with Dragons - Jon VI

We also have a Stark ancestor, Lord Jonnel Stark, known as “One-Eye,” who was a Lord of Winterfell and head of House Stark in the latter half of the second century after Aegon’s Conquest. More significantly, Jonnel married his niece, Sansa Stark, whom Sansa was named after. Jonnel is buried in the crypts at Winterfell.

And yes, I believe Jon will marry Sansa in the books and tv show. No doubt at all of that. 

I kinda doubt the eye thing, but hey, maybe? 

The Jon/Sansa thing is going to be hilarious when it doesn't happen. 

On 3/25/2019 at 7:42 PM, prettylongclaw said:

JON SNOW AND SANSA STARK MARRIAGE……

Jon Snow and Sansa Stark will be the final King and Queen of the 7 Kingdoms. Their romance has been foreshadow pretty much since book 1 and season 1 and their marriage will bring peace and prosperity to Westeros. The wars of Ice and Fire will destroy the kingdom and they will be the ones rebuilding the realm to its former glory; Jon and Sansa storyline are in a perfect parallel and they have been groomed to be king and queen of Westeros for the whole storyline in the books.

JON SNOW HAS ALWAYS LOVED SANSA STARK;

Jon Snow has always been in love with his cousin Sansa Stark, which is why he decided to go to the wall after Ned Stark accepted Sansa’s engagement  to Joffrey Baratheon.  Jon was written as a mirror to Jaime Lannister and one of the reasons Jaime decided to join the kingsguard was because he could never marry his sister and lover Cersei. Once the secret of Lyanna and Rheagar is finally out, Jon and Sansa will be free to be together. Their love story is the main romance of the books. (sorry haters!!!)

I have noted that you have not gone back to the Snow Castle Sansa builds at the Eyrie. I have hesitated to bring this up as if Jon Snow is symbolized by snow, which some have argued on a number of occasions across the board, then this is the most ham handed symbolism yet. If GRRM has been this literal, then the snow castle itself shows her obsession with not only WF but also of Jon Snow. She builds the snow castle of WF despite being cold, beside skipping breakfast, which is something against her base instinct to do what is expected.

In this scene Littlefinger also calls her the "snow maid", is this meaning the maiden of Jon Snow?

Finally, she refers to snow as "the taste of dreams", "taste of Winterfell", and the "taste of innocence". Certainly an interesting congruence and interesting choice of snow tied to WF, innocence and dreams - the latter two traditionally tied to marriage and sex. When Littlefinger kisses her then, calling her the "snow maid" which could be interpreted as the "snow virgin"- or Jon Snow's virgin?

Even after all her marriages and relationships, is Sansa still  a virgin? It is possible? GRRM has had zero problems dropping in sex and nudity everywhere, but Tyrion - even though drunk - does not violate Sansa on their wedding night or ever. She never married Joffrey. Why would Sansa's maidenhood matter? Maybe GRRM has a person in mind, to make love to the "snow maid."

Just thoughts, but I do think the snow castle must have meaning if Jonsa is true - it is just too obvious a tie.

PS Maybe this will make Cas happy, as it is not hidden symbolism! @Cas Stark

4 hours ago, GrapefruitPerrier said:

I have noted that you have not gone back to the Snow Castle Sansa builds at the Eyrie. I have hesitated to bring this up as if Jon Snow is symbolized by snow, which some have argued on a number of occasions across the board, then this is the most ham handed symbolism yet. If GRRM has been this literal, then the snow castle itself shows her obsession with not only WF but also of Jon Snow. She builds the snow castle of WF despite being cold, beside skipping breakfast, which is something against her base instinct to do what is expected.

In this scene Littlefinger also calls her the "snow maid", is this meaning the maiden of Jon Snow?

Finally, she refers to snow as "the taste of dreams", "taste of Winterfell", and the "taste of innocence". Certainly an interesting congruence and interesting choice of snow tied to WF, innocence and dreams - the latter two traditionally tied to marriage and sex. When Littlefinger kisses her then, calling her the "snow maid" which could be interpreted as the "snow virgin"- or Jon Snow's virgin?

Even after all her marriages and relationships, is Sansa still  a virgin? It is possible? GRRM has had zero problems dropping in sex and nudity everywhere, but Tyrion - even though drunk - does not violate Sansa on their wedding night or ever. She never married Joffrey. Why would Sansa's maidenhood matter? Maybe GRRM has a person in mind, to make love to the "snow maid."

Just thoughts, but I do think the snow castle must have meaning if Jonsa is true - it is just too obvious a tie.

PS Maybe this will make Cas happy, as it is not hidden symbolism! @Cas Stark

Oh I totally believe the Snow castle is a node to Jon Snow, she even decides to use the help of a snow knight. The show also used snow to foreshadow their relationship. Most scenes of Sansa in the North there is snow falling down the sky. This doesnt happen on Arya and Bran scene.

That scene in the Eyre, where she steps out in the garden and snow is falling down her face and she builds the snow castle os pure George RRMartin. 

It was the snow falling down the sky that made the scene in the battlements of Winterfell so romantic, the one where Jon kisses her forehead and tells her they "need to trust each other". Its was snowing when Sansa hears for the first time in Winterfell that Jon Snow is the Lord Commander of the Nights Watch; its was snowing when Jon and Sansa were reunited at Castle Black; it was snowing when Sansa cloaked Jon with a Stark cloak.

Funny how the snow dissapears in all the Bran and Arya scenes.

Yes exactly, the snow stuff is really strong.

These passages blatantly point out that snow=Jon:

“What was the name of that bastard he fathered?”...Snow, that was the one. Such a white name . . . like the pretty cloaks they give us in the Kingsguard when we swear our pretty oaths. - Catelyn, ASOS

“Six pups they’d found in the late summer snows, him and Robb; five that were grey and black and brown, for the five Starks, and one white, as white as Snow. - Jon, ASOS

So..."snow knight" and "snow as light as lovers kisses."

I mean???

16 hours ago, prettylongclaw said:

Quick question: what happens to your certainty once the show is over and it didn't happen? Will that change your mind about it happening in the books or not? 

16 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Quick question: what happens to your certainty once the show is over and it didn't happen? Will that change your mind about it happening in the books or not? 

Depends on where the show ends, if it ends with zero character development right after the NK dies then I wont change my mind. If there is character development, something other than one or two high level twists with Cersei and the GC, then maybe I change my mind. If Jon and Dany marry and sail to KL to rebuild and sit the iron throne, then yes, I lose. I think that highly unlikely though, obviously.

I am speaking about Jonsa and not the whole of the prediciton here, @prettylongclaw can speak fir himself - he is obviously very well versed in the lore.

On 3/25/2019 at 7:42 PM, prettylongclaw said:

ARYA WILL BE THE QUEEN IN THE NORTH;

Arys Stark will rule the North as a Regent Queen. Arya storyline in season 8 will be a copy of Papa Ned in the first Rebellion against the Mad King. She will call the banners and lead the North armies into battle in the final war of this story. George RRMartin himself said that she would conquer the world in the final part of this tale.

ARYA WILL BE A SUPERSTAR!!!!!

Arya is season 8 will be a huge warrior, with the help of Nymeria and their pack of wolves, she is going to lead their armies into battle, defeating Daenerys armies in combat (yes, the Dothraki bitches!!!!!!) They will probably meet in the Riverlands, where Rheagar and Robert had their first and final confrontation. She will be the one who will kill the mountain, avenging the people that he cruelly killed in the Riverlands and the Hound. Just like papa Ned became famous for killing Ser Arthur Dane, Arya will be legendary for killing the Mountain.

They will write songs about her for years and years to come……

As for Arya, I cannot see show Arya wanting to interact with people enough to get married and rule. I think her newfound assassin genes will turn her off to the entire affair. Will Jon offer her the North, I think he will, but D and D might get something right and have her turn it down.

I dont think we have enough book Arya development to really know where she ends up. Although her killing recitation gives me little hope she wont be as badass and nasty as show Arya.

10 hours ago, kissdbyfire said:

I dont know, i havent  thought about it to be honest, but I also dont stop to think how I am going to react when pigs fly, so, it must be a bad habit, next?

LOL, yes, I will change my mind if its doent happen, but will happen so.....

So Jon, who has pledged himself to Dany, and now given himself to Dany, who doesn't break his vows, is suddenly going to change his entire character and marry someone he grew up believing was his sister, who btw treated him horribly his entire life? And Sansa who didn't even trust Jon enough to tell him about the Knights of the Vale, is actually in love with him? 

Jon and Dany incest is one thing since they never knew each other and had no idea they are related. Now we are going to have something much harder to swallow if they have Jon and Sansa together.

Sansa and Gendry is the one that makes more sense and you could say also has been foreshadowed since episode 1. You have a daughter, I have a son, lets unite our houses. Gendry is brave, heroic, handsome, her age range, and a bastard if we want to make it creepy and make Gendry a replacement for Jon!

31 minutes ago, dbunting said:

So Jon, who has pledged himself to Dany, and now given himself to Dany, who doesn't break his vows

I dont know who this is? Am I watching a different show and reading a different book? 

"I will." Do not fail me, he thought, or Stannis will have my head. "Do I have your word that you will keep our princess closely?" the king had said, and Jon had promised that he would. Val is no princess, though. I told him that half a hundred times. It was a feeble sort of evasion, a sad rag wrapped around his woundedword. His father would never have approved. I am the sword that guards the realm of men, Jon reminded himself, and in the end, that must be worth morethan one man's honor.

A Dance with Dragons - Jon VIII

How many times had Jon Snow lied and broke his vows in the show? His entire storyline on season 2 and 3 is about lying for the good of his people.

2 hours ago, Juligen said:

I dont know who this is? Am I watching a different show and reading a different book? 

"I will." Do not fail me, he thought, or Stannis will have my head. "Do I have your word that you will keep our princess closely?" the king had said, and Jon had promised that he would. Val is no princess, though. I told him that half a hundred times. It was a feeble sort of evasion, a sad rag wrapped around his woundedword. His father would never have approved. I am the sword that guards the realm of men, Jon reminded himself, and in the end, that must be worth morethan one man's honor.

A Dance with Dragons - Jon VIII

How many times had Jon Snow lied and broke his vows in the show? His entire storyline on season 2 and 3 is about lying for the good of his people.

So you base your show assumptions on book quotes?  His time lying while north of the wall was a directive from a superior. He was told to go with the wildlings and do whatever he needed to do to get them to trust him. Doing that is not the same thing as what you are trying compare it to.

Archived