Percentage Poll on various theories

Texas Hold Em

On 3/28/2019 at 3:38 AM, Texas Hold Em said:

Theories

1. Exodus theory says the people of Westeros will flee to Essos when winter comes.  It doesn't say all of them.  The theory as I understand it says the survivors will escape to Essos.
  2. Craster is a Stark says he is descended from a Stark.  
  3. Rhaegar was disinherited by King Aerys.
  4. Daenerys will go to Asshai
  5. Quaithe is a Farman
  6. Lemore is Ashara
  7. Daenerys will sail east to get to Westeros
  8. Khal Drogo's soul is in Drogon
  9. Jon's soul is in Ghost
  10. Rhaego is still alive
  1. 75%  I am hoping for this to happen.  
  2. 75%  
  3. 75%  
  4. 50%  Asshai is too interesting to leave out.
  5. 100%
  6. 75%
  7. 50%  
  8. 100%  
  9. 75% Or he could just be dead
  10. 25%

On 3/28/2019 at 12:38 AM, Texas Hold Em said:

Theories

1. Exodus theory says the people of Westeros will flee to Essos when winter comes.  It doesn't say all of them.  The theory as I understand it says the survivors will escape to Essos.
  5. Quaithe is a Farman
  6. Lemore is Ashara

1. 25%  some may flee to Essos but I think a bulk will flee to the South. A bunch will also be trapped in the North. I also think a different epidemic will be unleashed in Essos.

2. 0%  Craster served as a character to gain more information regarding the communication the The First Men received for child sacrifice. I don’t think he has any specific ancestry.

3.  0% I believe Aerys had disinherited Rhaegar’s children but not Rhaegar himself

4. 0% I see no purpose of this? 

5. 0%  I don’t believe Quaithe is really helping Dany

6. 0%  Her eyes would have been noticed

7. 100% she is definitely going to Westeros

8. 0% why would it matter?

9. 50% either Jon is not dead or if he is then he will stay in Ghost

10. 0% what is the point of him being alive?

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 3:38 AM, Texas Hold Em said:

"1. Exodus theory says the people of Westeros will flee to Essos when winter comes.  It doesn't say all of them.  The theory as I understand it says the survivors will escape to Essos."  If you poll a question, you should make up your mind what the question is.  But yes, some people will go to Essos. (100%).  But no I don't think there will be zero survivors left in Westeros (0%),

"2. Craster is a Stark says he is descended from a Stark."  Is a Stark 0%.  Is descended from a Stark.  50%.  I don't normally like percentage responses, because they can never be proven right or wrong.  But in this case, 50% represents my prediction that we will never know whether or not Craster has a Stark ancestor somewhere in his ancestry.

"3. Rhaegar was disinherited by King Aerys"  100%.

"4.  Daenerys will go to Ashai".  0%

"5. Quaithe is a Farman"  0%.

"6.  Lemore is Ashara"  0%.

"7.  Daenerys will sail East to get to Westeros".  0%

"8.  Khal Drogo's soul is in Drogon".  50%.  Again, this represent my prediction that we will never find out any more about it.

"9.  Jon Snow's soul is in Ghost".  You mean, right now?  100%.

"10.  Rhaego is still alive".  0%

• 2 months later...
On 3/28/2019 at 7:38 AM, Texas Hold Em said:

It is hard to ever be sure of what will happen in the story but we can get a picture of how certain the fans are about these theories.  First, the rules.  Assign a percentage to each theory.  A score of 100% means you are sure of this theory.  It does not mean it is true, of course.  It just means you, the person giving the answer, is sure of this theory.  A zero means you do not believe it has a chance of being true.   I want to know how strongly you believe the recent theories posted here.  

You may only assign the following percentages:

• 0%
  • 25%
  • 50%
  • 75%
  • 100%

Theories

5. Quaithe is a Farman
  6. Lemore is Ashara

I posted a similar pole before.  

1. 0% Bit anticlimactic, entire war for Westeros and all the survivors end up running away

2. 75% Could be a very distant cousin, hard claim to disprove (or prove)

3. 75% Aerys was very paranoid about Rhaegar but may just have disinherited Rhaegar’s children

4. 25% About as likely as her going to Valyria, except it would be even harder to get to Westeros from Asshai

5. 50% Either that or she’s a defendant of Shieta Seastar (or we’ll never find out)

6. 50% Could be, couldn’t say for sure

7. 25% Probably going to be a continent in the way if she tries

8. 0% I doubt he was a warg

9. 75% Jon’s a warg, so probably yes

10. 0% I don’t think so

On 3/28/2019 at 8:38 AM, Texas Hold Em said:

• 0%
  • 25%
  • 50%
  • 75%
  • 100%

Theories

5. Quaithe is a Farman
  6. Lemore is Ashara

1. 25 %. Absolutely not something I normally think of but it would certainly be a twist and possible considering all the other twists that have happened so far

2. 25 %. Maybe but it could also just be some other crow

3. 75 % I almost think this is stated in the books, due to Aerys's paranoia, so yes

4. 50 % Maybe. It would be a bit weird for her not to go there after Quaithe's prophecy and so forth but at the same time she probably doesn't have the time to go there before she goes to Westeros and the series ends... But maybe

5. 0 % Have almost not heard about this theory before and Quaithe could be anyone else too

6. 50 % Maybe. She seems to have an important identity and Ashara fits quite well plus I know it's a well-known theory so I trust the forum speculators on this one as I haven't finished Dance yet

7. 25 % Maybe, it would be a fun twist and could include the thing about Tyrion's knowledge with Casterly Rock's sewer systems if they invade via the Westerlands. But at the same time this would probably mean having to reveal all of the lands on the way there and that is not GRRM's thing so I don't think he'll reveal any new landmasses in the story etc etc

8. 25 % Either Khal Drogo's or Rhaego's soul, or no one's at all

9. 75 % Obviously, since they're warging and Jon probably wargs into Ghost at the time of his stabbing

10. 0 % Lol why would he be?

On 3/28/2019 at 9:38 AM, Texas Hold Em said:

It is hard to ever be sure of what will happen in the story but we can get a picture of how certain the fans are about these theories.  First, the rules.  Assign a percentage to each theory.  A score of 100% means you are sure of this theory.  It does not mean it is true, of course.  It just means you, the person giving the answer, is sure of this theory.  A zero means you do not believe it has a chance of being true.   I want to know how strongly you believe the recent theories posted here.  

• 0%
  • 25%
  • 50%
  • 75%
  • 100%

Theories

5. Quaithe is a Farman
  6. Lemore is Ashara

I posted a similar pole before.  

1. 50% great theory but we were told Arya and Tyrion will return to Westeros

2  25% I like the Craster is a Casterly theory better

3. 0% no one in asoiaf mentions this, twoiaf is not canon

4. 0% GRRM said no

5. 75% would explain why she works her butt of to make Daenerys paranoid

6. 0% Lemore is too old to be Ashara

7. 100% isn't this what MMD theory about? 

8. 50% possible

9. 75% let him die please

10. 0% no more tangerine aryans 

1. Exodus theory says the people of Westeros will flee to Essos when winter comes.  It doesn't say all of them.  The theory as I understand it says the survivors will escape to Essos.   0% (I don't think there will be a mass exodus, sure a few people will likely go)
  2. Craster is a Stark says he is descended from a Stark.  25% (I think it's plausible but doubt the story will go into it)
  3. Rhaegar was disinherited by King Aerys. 0% (even if it happened I doubt we will get a reveal)
  4. Daenerys will go to Asshai 50% (Not sure there is time but it was prophesied)
  5. Quaithe is a Farman 0% (lower than 12.5% anyway, I think it more likely she is Shiera, Farman didn't seem to have any magical capability iirc)
  6. Lemore is Ashara 0% (don't like the theory at all, description doesn't get close to matching)
  7. Daenerys will sail east to get to Westeros 0% (Seems a ridiculous way of moving a large army)
  8. Khal Drogo's soul is in Drogon 50% (quite possible, not sure how we will get that revealed though)
  9. Jon's soul is in Ghost 75% (I think that it very likely he has warged ghost at the end of Dance, higher than 75%)
  10. Rhaego is still alive 0% (not possible unless this is another soul question)

Archived