What will the last scene of game of thrones season 8 contain?

GameofStones_

On 4/10/2019 at 12:54 PM, BalerionTheCat said:

I believe Jon's death means he will not age. He will guard the realms of men for centuries, maybe millennia to come. Maybe we will have a scene, some 50 years in the future, with Sam and Little Sam, now also an old man, and Jon, still as young as today.

Wouldn't that be depressing for him to be there all alone like that while everyone around him ages and crumbles away, ashes to ashes and dust to dust, while he goes on like Melisandre? 

On 5/3/2019 at 9:26 AM, Xemi said:

Yes, thank you for admitting that. That's all I wanted really, because I'm tired of people saying "Jon being King" is predictable when I have barely seen a few people predicting such in my years lurking here and in the ASOIAF sub reddit.

I have no issue with anything you said in your post, although I still think you're going to be disappointed, specially considering what happened in the last episode, concerning Jon, Beric, and Melisandre.

Vanity Fair also thinks people who are all ¡JON RULES THEM ALL! are going to be sorely disappointed. It's just not that kind of a book.

Okay, its wishful dreaming:

But the last scene of Thrones that I have in my mind is in the incredibly beautiful ice-landscape in the far north that we saw in 8 ep. 1.

I see a lone figure on horseback slowly approaching the waterfalls. It is Jon, and he has Ghost by his side.

And then the view widens - and far away at the horizon I see a gigantic cloud of dragonfire......

36 minutes ago, Torienne said:

Okay, its wishful dreaming:

But the last scene of Thrones that I have in my mind is in the incredibly beautiful ice-landscape in the far north that we saw in 8 ep. 1.

I see a lone figure on horseback slowly approaching the waterfalls. It is Jon, and he has Ghost by his side.

And then the view widens - and far away at the horizon I see a gigantic cloud of dragonfire......

Would that be of the red variety, the blue variety, or of the green variety of dragonfire? :)

3 hours ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

Would that be of the red variety, the blue variety, or of the green variety of dragonfire? :)

The red one. Of course.

And its Drogon, looking at Jon questioningly. But not hostile.

Just my dream...

On 4/5/2019 at 7:36 AM, dbunting said:

I'm gonna stick with a funeral. The living have won and all scores have been settled. The surviving cast is at Jons funeral while a pregnant Dany cries for him.

Or the Disney ending to keep the thing alive, and no this is not entirely serious.

A wedding between Jon and a pregnant Dany, while some couples look on. Sansa and Gendry, Brienne and Tormund, Jaime and Bronn, The Hound and his chicken.

A side note that doesn't belong here. I do think this war will snap Arya out of her psycho act. She will see death and be scared shitless like in the preview and come back to a sense of normality.

I wedding would be great, but I would settle for jon holding a baby in his arms, with dany looking at him smiling. Eddard Targaryen, first of his name.

Just a bit of fun:

Episode 5 Credits - Have we seen those underground passages at Kings Landing before?

Title – The battle of the Three Queens

Scene 1: Open on Dany’s war council. Bran is explaining something about the Night King and then he goes quiet. The room starts talking about people who have been lost and how that makes those who have been left behind sad. And Angry. Bran starts to shake. His eyes are rolled back. Suddenly he comes too and we see the emotion we have been promised. He is afraid.  

A retainer crashes into the room. “Your Grace, a raven from the Twins! There is a second Army of the Dead, larger than before. The raven says they are led by a female White Walker!”

Bran: “The Night Queen – how could we not have seen?”

Scene 2: Cercei’s council this time.

Cersei: “I am told they will be here by dawn.”

Euron: “Good. They will catch the Mother of Dragon in the open and smash her against our walls – She trapped with no way out. The dead will do our job for us. Seal all openings to the castle! Even the sewers! We can then deal with this night Queen with my mighty catapults, the bolts for which I have secretly tipped with valerian steel!”

Scene 3: Under cover of night, Gendry is leading the alliance to a secret tunnel that he knows about for reasons. It is securely blocked. Then, a noise, and the gate is swung wide. It is Arya, who earlier gained access to the tunnels. The alliance start to file inside. This could take some time.

etc. 

On 5/9/2019 at 8:45 AM, CrypticWeirwood said:

Wouldn't that be depressing for him to be there all alone like that while everyone around him ages and crumbles away, ashes to ashes and dust to dust, while he goes on like Melisandre? 

Sure. Would be part of the "bitter" side.

Archived