What will the last scene of game of thrones season 8 contain?

GameofStones_

I've been searching on youtube for any theories on what the last scene of season 8 could be. I've only found one (check the link) and it consisted of 3 different suggestions. The first was quite boring because it just said that samwell tarly will finish reading game of thrones from a book (the evidence is the connection between the citadel and the astrolabe in the intro of each episode). The second idea for the last scene was the opposite of the intro, in other words that the camera zooms out from the map of westeros and essos, and eventually it is revealed that the known world actually exists inside an eye of some kind of creature. The last idea for the ending scene is one in which a person approaches the white walker altar in the lands of always winter, and it is hinted that the person is a white walker himself and is carrying jon snow's sword longclaw.

Top 3 Game of Thrones Last Scene Predictions

so I'm wondering what you guys think will be the last scene of the series?

My guess is that the last scene we will see of Game of Throne is Jon as Aegon Targaryen sitting down on the iron throne as ruler of Westeros. And than the camera will fall back and leave the throne room and the door will close. And than the credits will come

And that is how i predict it will end.

I could be wrong, i probably am but that is my guess.

Jon as thew new Night King, King Beyond the (new) Wall (which has risen further south), ruling over the ruins of Winterfell along with the freefolk who now inhabit it, and Bran in Winterfell's tree as the new TEC, who is there so that "The north remembers".

Sam will close the book, having read the complete story to little Sam's son. Grmm will guest star as an aged Sam.

Oh right, forgot Sam is likely to "close" the story, and he would be writing the TRUE story about what happened, since the "official" story would totally screw Jon.

1 hour ago, Error-504 said:

Sam will close the book, having read the complete story to little Sam's son. Grmm will guest star as an aged Sam. 

I like this one. Although GRRM won't apear on the last season. It is confirmed by HBO that they wanted to include him, but he didn't want to. Aperantly because he didn't wanted to be interrupted in not writing the book. 

The dragons and the white walkers kill each other. No more ice and fire.

Someone rides off into the sunset. Someone else stands stationary and watches them go. 

As they continue to stand there, the snow starts to melt and on the earth, we see blades of grass appear. And stalk by stalk, and without any fuss, the Ghost Grass grows.

#ghostgrasswins

22 minutes ago, Timm said:

The dragons and the white walkers kill each other. No more ice and fire.

Someone rides off into the sunset. Someone else stands stationary and watches them go. 

As they continue to stand there, the snow starts to melt and on the earth, we see blades of grass appear. And stalk by stalk, and without any fuss, the Ghost Grass grows.

#ghostgrasswins

Ya, this is pretty much exactly what will happen if you ignore the character stories. We have a nice Disney end for the D and D cartoon.

With the White Walkers defeated the Nights Watch is now redundant.  

Triumphant Queen Cersei and her consort Euron order the surviving crows hanged for their original crimes, as rapers and poachers are dangerous to reintroduce into society...

Bittersweet...

Maybe Sam setting the last dot of his newly written book  "A Song of Ice and Fire".

Maybe the few surviving protagonists looking into the world of spring and sunshine. 

Maybe a view on the empty, destroyed Iron Throne.

1 hour ago, T and A said:

Man, I must have missed the Disney movies, where the princess gets raped on her wedding night...

I said the end was Disney as he described, not the entire cartoon. I would like to see Disney do a brother/sister having sex on their sons coffin n a church.

Do you TRY to take every post out of context, because you do.

My attempt to de-Disney:

Epilogue

A portcullis slowly rises. Behind it a one legged warrior leans on a small sword, next to the legs of a dead horse. The horse begins to walk towards us. As the portcullis lifts, we realise the (barely) standing warrior is Arya and then that it is Sansa on the horse. She has a new dress and blue eyes and is off to be the Night Queen. (It’s all she ever wanted). They exchange a few words of a bittersweet nature and then the camera and the horse exchange positions as Sansa rides into the tunnel beneath the wall.

As Arya stands watching her, the portcullis comes down and the camera swings round to show the wall stretching into the distance, under a red comet gleaming in the sky. We see the snow melt and the ghost grass grow, but nobody notices that in the very last frame, before the black screen, the red comet winks out as Varys takes it into hyper drive.

No, that’s just mental.

13 minutes ago, Timm said:

My attempt to de-Disney:

Epilogue

A portcullis slowly rises. Behind it a one legged warrior leans on a small sword, next to the legs of a dead horse. The horse begins to walk towards us. As the portcullis lifts, we realise the (barely) standing warrior is Arya and then that it is Sansa on the horse. She has a new dress and blue eyes and is off to be the Night Queen. (It’s all she ever wanted). They exchange a few words of a bittersweet nature and then the camera and the horse exchange positions as Sansa rides into the tunnel beneath the wall.

As Arya stands watching her, the portcullis comes down and the camera swings round to show the wall stretching into the distance, under a red comet gleaming in the sky. We see the snow melt and the ghost grass grow, but nobody notices that in the very last frame, before the black screen, the red comet winks out as Varys takes it into hyper drive.

No, that’s just mental.

Mental, but well played.

On 4/1/2019 at 4:33 PM, GrapefruitPerrier said:

I said the end was Disney as he described, not the entire cartoon. I would like to see Disney do a brother/sister having sex on their sons coffin n a church.

Do you TRY to take every post out of context, because you do.

No, mainly it's just for shits and giggles :D:P.

But you are the only person that uses GoT and Disney in one sentence.:D. It is funny, because there is nothing else on television that could be more far away from Disney than GoT :D...Siblings fucking each other, raping of minors, siblings fucking on the tomb of their dead incest son, shadows crawling up from the vagina of a thousand (?) year old lady, pushing little boy from the window because he saw you fucking your own sister, same young crippled boy time travels and mentaly cripples another innocent litle boy, torturing and cutting of dick of your prisoners, raping minors (again) while same prisoner has to watch...

Actually, thinking about it, this show has done some really fucked up things that 15 years ago, no one would thought would be aired on televison. Not to mention being the Nr.1 most watched show on earth.

On 3/31/2019 at 4:24 PM, Feologild said:

My guess is that the last scene we will see of Game of Throne is Jon as Aegon Targaryen sitting down on the iron throne as ruler of Westeros. And than the camera will fall back and leave the throne room and the door will close. And than the credits will come

And that is how i predict it will end.

I could be wrong, i probably am but that is my guess.

When I read this I had an image from Conan the Barbarian come to mind. I think it's in the beginning when they are telling his story

I'm gonna stick with a funeral. The living have won and all scores have been settled. The surviving cast is at Jons funeral while a pregnant Dany cries for him.

Or the Disney ending to keep the thing alive, and no this is not entirely serious.

A wedding between Jon and a pregnant Dany, while some couples look on. Sansa and Gendry, Brienne and Tormund, Jaime and Bronn, The Hound and his chicken.

A side note that doesn't belong here. I do think this war will snap Arya out of her psycho act. She will see death and be scared shitless like in the preview and come back to a sense of normality.

Archived