About eastern Essos(my theory)

Mordor

I think these mythical cities and creatures beyond the Five Forts may be not so supernatural. However, there are some truth to them: 1. K'Dath. I think this is true about what they say people are doing there. Like the Faith Militant, only worse.

2. Land of the Shrykes. Wildling tribes wearing lizard clothing so invaders think they are monsters. Also, expert in making shrieking sounds.

3. Cannibal sands. It's natural these people are cannibals so nothing new.

4. The Grey Waste. Another wildling tribe like the ones beyond The Wall.

5. Bonetown. A city decorates itself with bones from animals and humans.

6. City of the Bloodless men. People are maybe naturally pale there. Maybe some black and dark magic going on.

7. City of Winged men. Maybe people there are wearing paragliding capes, that makes them able to fly.

8. Lion of The Night. I'm tempted to say the Lion is somehow connected to The Great Other and White Walkers. The Lion Of The Night may be The Great Other in disguise and the Blood Emperor somehow summons him. So the demons and creatures that attacked Essos may be similar to wights. Desert zombies, shadow creatures, evil dragons and dark soldiers with a lion head as their commanders? All of them are a part of The Great Other armies.

The Lion Of the Night is either Jon Snow or Bran Stark in a past life.  The Bloodstone Emperor was a descendant of them.  One of these men had children with The Maiden Made Of Light (Daenerys Targaryen in a past life) and started the line of the birthstone rulers of the empire of the dawn.  This is naturally inspired by the bible.  Long-lived people (Methuselah, Sarah) and siblings (Cain, Abel) then followed by the wrath of God (Cain's punishment and curse on all of his descendants).

Archived