Calling all Picts! : Pictionary 44 : A Nightmare of Spring

Count Balerion

30 minutes ago, Castellan said:

have just got back to westeros and on first reading am a bit stuck on what to do with theme. hopefully my brain will get in gear later today. and can we just put in a random sentence about anything instead?

Oh yes! The theme is completely optional. It's only there to help someone who's stuck. If it makes you stuck, it can be ignored.:-)

8 hours ago, Jez Bell said:

@Count Balerion, I have a question about the theme...

Are we to describe an existing poster/book jacket/etc., or are we to describe a plot of our own making and the next person will imagine that into a movie poster?

Either, both, neither -- as tickles your fancy. At least one player just made up a poster (I think!). Theme is completely optional. Fun is mandatory.

2 hours ago, Count Balerion said:

Either, both, neither -- as tickles your fancy. At least one player just made up a poster (I think!). Theme is completely optional. Fun is mandatory.

no in fact it is a real movie...

i just made a sentence based on the dvd jacket...sort of

:smoking:

Yeah! If I don't get a couple more sentences, my soul will be DESTROYED! Utterly! You wouldn't want THAT on your consciences!

(Don't get stressed about the sentence, themes, etc. You can send in "See Dick and Jane run" or "The platypus loves the Sand Snakes" if it amuses you.)

"DUDE. Your soul's *already* destroyed." "Bother."

Hoolo! I should warn you that this game can be slow at times, on account of the herding that goes on. But it's worth it in the end.

So far, I still have 6 sentences. I was hoping for a seventh, but not yet. So ...

@Castellan (not to pick on anyone), are you still interested in playing? If not, I can try asking one of the subs if they'd like to switch to being regular players. Or would it help to wait a bit longer?

I could supply a sentence; but for the host to act as a regular player would be awkward.

If I only have six players, I would request some Expert Advice on what to do.

I can't play until after Easter.  I may be able to do one or two rounds.

Alternativley if CB wants to do the drawings (until after Easter) I can do the describing.    this will probably be just 1 or 2 drawings (1st drawing round is not an issue for the Mod as chains have not mutated)  2nd could be an issue but not much as long as you draw what is described not what the chain should be.  or find a sub to draw the 2nd picture.

2 hours ago, Pebble said:

I can't play until after Easter.  I may be able to do one or two rounds.

Alternativley if CB wants to do the drawings (until after Easter) I can do the describing.    this will probably be just 1 or 2 drawings (1st drawing round is not an issue for the Mod as chains have not mutated)  2nd could be an issue but not much as long as you draw what is described not what the chain should be.  or find a sub to draw the 2nd picture.

Hello! Let's try the second way, if you'd be so kind. I'd only be drawing this week, as I understand it, and that wouldn't be a problem. I don't want to keep the players waiting unduly.

This way, I'd be sending people sentences tomorrow (after watching GOT) or possibly Tuesday.

there is a risk that the 2nd drawing of the chain will need doing while I'm at easterCon.  if that happens you will need to either wait, until Tuesday at the earlist when I may be able to do it.  or find a sub.  - but this will only happen if people burn though the 1st rounds quickly.

Archived