Calling all Picts! : Pictionary 44 : A Nightmare of Spring

Count Balerion

So far, we have two pictures, out of seven. Four more hours to go before the deadline. I also have one message citing computer issues and promising a picture shortly.

Please let me know if you: need an extension; need a substitute; or are stuck.

5 hours ago, Jez Bell said:

It was a busy weekend for bunnies :) 

:rofl:Not this bunny, though. At least not Easter related stuff. It took me about two hours and five tries to get anything vaguely acceptable. Drawing for me is painful, but I'll do anything for a game . . . well, almost anything. ;)

I already drew one. I'll wait a little longer. As for Sunday, I'll go with that, and if Sniffer comes back from holidays before that, he can still take his turn. Does that sound good?

(And if Sunday comes and we still don't have 7 pictures, then I'll draw one -- but only for this round.)

Hola! I finally got my 7 pictures, even if I had to draw 2 of them myself (don't know if there's a precedent for the host doing that). I shan't be doing it in subsequent rounds, though. I think people are a bit distracted by the show. (And was that disappointing.)

Any potential subs in later rounds would be most useful.

So not to worry, I'll be sending out pictures to describe shortly.

:-)

Everyone should have a picture to describe. Mild reminder: It's best to avoid making the sentence too long (I've done that myself). It's not necessary to describe everything; a general summary is commonly better.

Due by 7 PM GMT/ 3 PM EDT on Friday, 3 May.

Archived