Calling all Picts! : Pictionary 44 : A Nightmare of Spring

Count Balerion

OK, I now have seven sentences!

Do we want to stop here, and would we prefer one more drawing and one more description round, per the original plan?

If the latter, I'll have to be a bit stricter, especially with respect to the description round. You see, I turned into a Mad Count and had my character arc messed up. I will liberate the forum!

Everyone should have a sentence to draw.

The deadline is 8 PM EDT (midnight GMT). Thursday, 30 May.

I appreciate that some of these sentences are not of the easiest; but please try to meet the deadline. If anyone passes the deadline, I'll have to send a reminder, and if I don't get a response I'll have to tag people in the thread, and if I don't get a response to THAT ... well, I am the Mad Count now.

14 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Mine is in! Lovely sentence, I hope I did it justice.

Hey! When did you join in? I've gotten two splendid pictures. I wonder if one of them was yours? Clearly two someones in this game have talent (not me).

9 minutes ago, honeyed chicken said:

Hey! When did you join in? I've gotten two splendid pictures. I wonder if one of them was yours? Clearly two someones in this game have talent (not me).

I only jumped in this last round, so you couldn't have got any pictures drawn by me yet, I am sorry to disappoint.

Just now, Buckwheat said:

I only jumped in this last round, so you couldn't have got any pictures drawn by me yet, I am sorry to disappoint.

I did notice that after I posted. I look forward to finding out who the artists are.

17 hours ago, Pebble said:

You have mine.  

and I'll be very upset if people are late again.

OK, it was me last time.  To be fair, I'm usually somewhat punctual.  As a punishment, I shall offer to host the next game.

Archived