Calling all Picts! : Pictionary 44 : A Nightmare of Spring

Count Balerion

4 hours ago, Count Balerion said:

PMs have been sent to the two holdouts. Hopefully, I won't have to name and shame. Not to mention pictarys. That would be ... unpleasant.

Basically, the old tradition of bolding the names of peeps who have completed the task for the round was a subtle way of naming and shaming.

4 hours ago, Pebble said:

Name and Shame.  Name and Shame.  Name and Shame.

I need to know who to stab.  Its been 14 hours past the deadline.

When did it go from probes to daggers?  I can see how a little shock up the backside can be an effective motivational tool, but stabbing in the eye probably only makes sense if you have a sub lined up.

36 minutes ago, Jez Bell said:

When did it go from probes to daggers?  I can see how a little shock up the backside can be an effective motivational tool, but stabbing in the eye probably only makes sense if you have a sub lined up.

The shocks have proven to be ineffective deterrents.  eye stabbings may serve as a warning to others.  If that don't work, then its heads, spikes and walls.

4 minutes ago, Pebble said:

The shocks have proven to be ineffective deterrents.  eye stabbings may serve as a warning to others.  If that don't work, then its heads, spikes and walls.

That's dark.  I like it.

16 hours ago, Pebble said:

I can understand stabbing heads, but why stab spikes and walls?

22 hours ago, Count Balerion said:

I've heard back, and I must request a sub prestissimo. Meera's in exams and can't draw. Thanks!

I have acquired you a sub and DM'd you accordingly.  Unfortunately, the offer expires in approximately 5 hours from now, and then we will have to find someone else.

Archived