Calling all Picts! : Pictionary 44 : A Nightmare of Spring

Count Balerion

46 minutes ago, Count Balerion said:

I'll be sending out pictures shortly for the last description round.

@Buckwheat , would you like to sub again?

Yes! Send me that picture tonight and you get 50 % off on all your descriptions!

23 minutes ago, Pebble said:

he said over an hour ago.    

*sharpens fork*

I'm in a very stabby mood.

Go to TTTNE and check the link I posted for you, it might make you laugh.

38 minutes ago, Count Balerion said:

No stabbing of the host! I can pictarys everyone at any moment.

I had to go out, and now have a bit of a quandary. It seems Jez has been in every chain; so she'll either have to have to do a description for a thread she's already been in, or I'll have to ask for another sub. @Knight of Ashes?

It's worse than I thought! All the substitutions and cancellations and disappearances threw off my spreadsheet to the point where I also need a sub for either Cridefea or Honeyed Chicken. Or else one of them would have to come back in their own chain, or a chain they've already touched.

Or maybe I'll cheat and describe one myself, since it's my fault the spreadsheet is a mess.

(This isn't as easy as it looks!)

1 hour ago, Count Balerion said:

It's worse than I thought! All the substitutions and cancellations and disappearances threw off my spreadsheet to the point where I also need a sub for either Cridefea or Honeyed Chicken. Or else one of them would have to come back in their own chain, or a chain they've already touched.

Or maybe I'll cheat and describe one myself, since it's my fault the spreadsheet is a mess.

Hey! I sent you a picture!

7 hours ago, Count Balerion said:

I can describe more than one chain, if that helps. I have only seen one chain up to now.

8 hours ago, Pebble said:

that just make me more likely to stab people.   I feel for the "book support" and I'm not allowed to stab my customers.

Sorry then!

I think I have it figured out! It involves asking Buckwheat to do a fair bit of heavy lifting. But at least it's descriptions and not pictures.

Stuff coming prestissimo. Sorry about the excitement and burnt city and mangled character arcs and whatnot.

19 hours ago, Count Balerion said:

No stabbing of the host! I can pictarys everyone at any moment.

I had to go out, and now have a bit of a quandary. It seems Jez has been in every chain; so she'll either have to have to do a description for a thread she's already been in, or I'll have to ask for another sub. @Knight of Ashes?

If it's a description, yeah, no problem.

ETA

Better send me the pic while I still have data.

2 hours ago, Count Balerion said:

Sorry about the excitement and burnt city and mangled character arcs and whatnot.

I somehow feel this isn't just about the pictionary game.

Anyway, I think you might have sent me some wrong links, can you check your spreadsheet again?

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I somehow feel this isn't just about the pictionary game.

Anyway, I think you might have sent me some wrong links, can you check your spreadsheet again?

Done. The spreadsheet is correct, but was being weird and absolutely refused to do a simple COPY operation.

Archived