Calling all Picts! : Pictionary 44 : A Nightmare of Spring

Count Balerion

1 minute ago, Buckwheat said:

Can "several" mean "two"?

I want the reveal now! :commie:

this is pictionary.  it can mean more than one up to hundreds and thousands.

I also want the reveal NOW.   you may have noticed.

(I thought you had 3 to describe, guess someone else got the 3rd picture)

The "reveal" will have to wait, I fear. There are still two sentences to go. And then it has to be redacted for posting purposes. And I'll have to go shopping this late afternoon/early evening.

Hopefully, the whole thing will be done by tonight (EDT). And it will be worth the wait. Some of these sentences .. Wow.

They have ... let's see ... 39 ... 37 .. 36 minutes to go. Then the burning and stabbing can begin!

Yes, describing is relatively easy. It really ought only to take ten minutes tops. (One of our subs did a *drawing* -- not a description -- in 2.5 minutes, before rushing after a bus.) But who knows.

2 minutes past the deadline.

I can give Cridefea's to HC, since he seems ready.

For Meera's, let me see ...

I can beg Buckwheat to come in and save the day again.

And now I have some really annoying business to deal with, so will be onto it presto.

1 hour ago, Count Balerion said:

. (One of our subs did a *drawing* -- not a description -- in 2.5 minutes, before rushing after a bus.) But who knows.

Now that is devotion to pictionary.

1 hour ago, Count Balerion said:

I can beg Buckwheat to come in and save the day again.

Yes, send it my way!

1 hour ago, Pebble said:

Bucky,  please save the day and describe another chain.  I'll have your babies if you do.

I'll do the description, but you cannot have my (imaginary) babies! They are mine! :P

19 minutes ago, Pebble said:

I just meant I'll have them with you.   you kinda need 2 parents for imaginary babies.

But we are both women. I don't think that is how it works. Or was I taught wrong? *big innocent puppy eyes*

3 minutes ago, Pebble said:

pfft   men are superfluous.  

don't get all sciencey on me.

But but but but ... they must be good for something, right? if not, why the hell do I want the company of one that often? :leaving:

Anyway, here is something to make you happy: just got a message from @Count Balerion and described what I assume was the last picture in this game (it is a cute one too). CB, make sure you get the edited sentence.

2 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

But but but but ... they must be good for something, right? if not, why the hell do I want the company of one that often? :leaving:

Anyway, here is something to make you happy: just got a message from @Count Balerion and described what I assume was the last picture in this game (it is a cute one too). CB, make sure you get the edited sentence.

Well they are not necessary with reproduction anymore.  Its a bit complex,  but Dolly the sheep proved it.  oh and before you get all genetic variability.  we can also make children with 3 parents now.  I remember reading about how they removed spliced in  genes to stop a genetic disorder.   so clone one mother then splice replace and splice in the genes of the 2nd Mum. 

We can still keep some men around for Lawn mowing and entertainment purposes.  but we really don't need many.

6 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Lovely!

Sadly, nI'm still waiting for one more sentence. And will be going out shopping shortly.

Archived