Count Balerion

Calling all Picts! : Pictionary 44 : A Nightmare of Spring

I may have to send out a couple of PMs. Although I think this has been the least unpunctual drawing round this game! :)

Just now, Count Balerion said:

I may have to send out a couple of PMs. Although I think this has been the least unpunctual drawing round this game! :)

I still may end up stabbing peoples eyes out.

PMs have been sent to the two holdouts. Hopefully, I won't have to name and shame. Not to mention pictarys. That would be ... unpleasant.

4 hours ago, Count Balerion said:

PMs have been sent to the two holdouts. Hopefully, I won't have to name and shame. Not to mention pictarys. That would be ... unpleasant.

Basically, the old tradition of bolding the names of peeps who have completed the task for the round was a subtle way of naming and shaming.

5 hours ago, Jez Bell said:

Basically, the old tradition of bolding the names of peeps who have completed the task for the round was a subtle way of naming and shaming.

Er, well well well.

Done!

Posted (edited)

Name and Shame.  Name and Shame.  Name and Shame.

I need to know who to stab.  Its been 14 hours past the deadline.

Edited by Pebble

4 hours ago, Pebble said:

Name and Shame.  Name and Shame.  Name and Shame.

I need to know who to stab.  Its been 14 hours past the deadline.

When did it go from probes to daggers?  I can see how a little shock up the backside can be an effective motivational tool, but stabbing in the eye probably only makes sense if you have a sub lined up.

13 hours ago, Jez Bell said:

Oh yes. I've ... er ... been too lazy to bold and unbold this game. Next time, if we survive this one.

@Meera of Tarth, please respond!

36 minutes ago, Jez Bell said:

When did it go from probes to daggers?  I can see how a little shock up the backside can be an effective motivational tool, but stabbing in the eye probably only makes sense if you have a sub lined up.

The shocks have proven to be ineffective deterrents.  eye stabbings may serve as a warning to others.  If that don't work, then its heads, spikes and walls.

4 minutes ago, Pebble said:

The shocks have proven to be ineffective deterrents.  eye stabbings may serve as a warning to others.  If that don't work, then its heads, spikes and walls.

That's dark.  I like it.

24 hours past the deadline. I've sent out another PM. If I don't hear anything back by tomorrow, I think I'll have to request a sub.

I do wish people would tell me if they can't meet the deadline.

ahem sorry  Maybe I stabbed @Meera of Tarth's eyes out a little early.  she may be having trouble drawing now.

Jez was right there was a flaw in my brilliant plan.

16 hours ago, Pebble said:

I can understand stabbing heads, but why stab spikes and walls?

CB, do you need me to recruit a sub?

2 hours ago, Jez Bell said:

CB, do you need me to recruit a sub?

I've heard back, and I must request a sub prestissimo. Meera's in exams and can't draw. Thanks!

22 hours ago, Count Balerion said:

I've heard back, and I must request a sub prestissimo. Meera's in exams and can't draw. Thanks!

I have acquired you a sub and DM'd you accordingly.  Unfortunately, the offer expires in approximately 5 hours from now, and then we will have to find someone else.

8 hours ago, Jez Bell said:

I have acquired you a sub and DM'd you accordingly.  Unfortunately, the offer expires in approximately 5 hours from now, and then we will have to find someone else.

Sentence sent.