The First Law Re-Read Volume II - rereads are a dish best served cold

HexMachina

Finished Sharp Ends and enjoyed it much more than I expected to, especially the stories with Javre and Shev.  Is there a dedicated thread for that here?  I tried searching, but the search function here is so terrible and a site search through actual search engines doesn't find anything either.  Would have loved to have seen Shev's meeting with the man who told her you can never have too many knives.  Made a Monster 

makes me reconsider my thoughts about Logen and whether or not the Bloody Nine is all him.  He wasn't acting the same as he did in the main trilogy when he was "under the influence of the B9" but we were also in Bethod's head and not Logen's, and he'd been around him so long that he maybe he has trouble distinguishing between Logen and the B9.  There was just so much strangeness going on when were inside his head...

Uuuunnnnnnhhhh.

9 hours ago, RedEyedGhost said:

Finished Sharp Ends and enjoyed it much more than I expected to, especially the stories with Javre and Shev.  Is there a dedicated thread for that here?  I tried searching, but the search function here is so terrible and a site search through actual search engines doesn't find anything either.  Would have loved to have seen Shev's meeting with the man who told her you can never have too many knives.  Made a Monster 

Reveal hidden contents

makes me reconsider my thoughts about Logen and whether or not the Bloody Nine is all him.  He wasn't acting the same as he did in the main trilogy when he was "under the influence of the B9" but we were also in Bethod's head and not Logen's, and he'd been around him so long that he maybe he has trouble distinguishing between Logen and the B9.  There was just so much strangeness going on when were inside his head...

Uuuunnnnnnhhhh.

Probably the closest you might get is in the first of the general discussion Abercrombie threads.  I also really liked Javre and Shev's stories.  They really were fun all around.

20 hours ago, Rhom said:

Probably the closest you might get is in the first of the general discussion Abercrombie threads.  I also really liked Javre and Shev's stories.  They really were fun all around.

I'll probably give sharp ends another go eventually. I did like how javre and shev had a novellas worth of adventures within the collection.

Archived