Bad shows and movies you enjoy watching.

Varysblackfyre321

1 hour ago, Darth Richard II said:

WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE?

Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women.

Nearly all of Schwarzenegger '80s movie are enjoyable. I think The Terminator that is a truely great Classic. Predator I think is in good based on Premise and execution. Conan the Barbarian just does not make it over the line for me.

I should also probably admit that i'll watch most anything with werewolves and/or vampires so yeah I watched all of the True Blood shows as well as the Twilights also loved the Werewolf in London/Paris, Bram Stokers Dracula, all the Omens, im guilty of all of it and more:D

On 4/18/2019 at 11:32 AM, Free Northman Reborn said:

Recently watched John Wick 2. Think it qualifies.

Nah. John Wick is definitely not high brow by any stretch, but the fact that it doesn't have any illusions about being so and just excels at being what it is disqualifies it from being "bad".

On 4/18/2019 at 12:43 PM, DMC said:

I constantly forget that Lynch made a Dune movie.  So yeah, that definitely counts in my book.

Dune doesn't even really register as a Lynch film in my mind tbh.

16 minutes ago, Darth Richard II said:

I don’t think you understand the idea of this thread.

You mean the thread I made? I think  Robot chicken is a bad show  and I do enjoy watching it. So I mentioned it it in the thread about shows/movies people find bad but enjoyable. Not sure what your issue is here. Is it that you disagree with RC being bad(so it can’t be bad) or don’t think anyone should enjoy it? 

21 hours ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

I also have a soft spot for singers that try acting so i'll watch and enjoy anything with Cher, Rihanna, Madonna, Aaliyah, Diana Ross and that qualifies a bunch of movies that were considered poor by others, like- Burlesque, the last Oceans movie, Dont cry for me Argentina, Queen of the Damned, Mahogany.

It's pretty amusing to see Evita simply referred to as Don't Cry For Me Argentina.  Off topic, but always thought Madonna was underrated as an actress.  She was very good in Evita and I had a crush on her character in League Of Their Own as a kid.

1 hour ago, DMC said:

It's pretty amusing to see Evita simply referred to as Don't Cry For Me Argentina.  Off topic, but always thought Madonna was underrated as an actress.  She was very good in Evita and I had a crush on her character in League Of Their Own as a kid.

Lol, I knew it was the wrong title, but I couldnt remember the right one and was too lazy to google it. Evita was the long running musical as well.

Live from Buenes Aires-  

Archived