Football: of great teams having an exceptional season and exceptional teams having a great season.

34 minutes ago, Soylent Brown said:

Michael Oliver is such a fuckwit. How exactly is it an advantage when half of the Arsenal players are lying in heaps on the ground?

He gets talked about as one of the better referees, but he botches so many things.

I believe Oliver is one of our better refs, which is essentially an indication of the terrible state of refereeing in England.

It's funny how much shit was aimed at Clattenburg and how many cheered his departure yet the overall standard is even worse since he left.

1 hour ago, Mark Antony said:

Really is disheartening that Liverpool could walk away with nothing this year

That's a funny way to spell hilarious.

Anyway fuck's saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake De Gea's not in a good headspace right now.

Our goal was awesome though. Highlighted why I rate Luke Shaw so much and Lukaku doing his best Jadon Sancho impression.

5 hours ago, ljkeane said:

It’s all going nuts at Elland Road. 

A Villa player goes down, Leeds make out they’re going to put the ball out then carry on and score. Villa go crazy, Bamford dives and gets El Ghazi sent off. Bielsa loses his shit at his own players and gets them to let Villa score but Jansson isn’t happy with that so he tries to defend on his own while all the other Leeds players stand and watch.

Fair play to Bielsa for forcing them to concede a goal. Jesus I love that guy, he is balls out nuts.

Bayern draw 1-1 with relegation bound Nürnberg. FCN miss a penalty in the 90th minute and Coman misses a one-on-one to win it with the last kick. So Dortmund would be top if they had beaten Schalke. :rofl:

Very narrow margins in the title race.  Liverpool missed an equalizer at the Etihad by a few millimeters, and now City get a winner at Burnley by millimeters.  If either incident had gone the other way then Liverpool would be in pole position.  

City have had to grind out a couple of difficult 1-0 wins, but now they have no CL distraction or fatigue ahead of their remaining games.

Liverpool going to finish with the third highest points in EPL history, the downside, City are going to finish with the second highest points in EPL history.

I am really not sure, whether this I should sympathize with Liverpool or laugh at them. Probably sympathize, as in I don't feel any animus towards them and their fans; while I really dislike City's sugardaddies.

De Gea has been incredibly poor this past month. Feels like he has just checked out ever since his contract dispute. Us, Arsenal and Chelsea all royally suck.

Bailly injured AGAIN - he's a better player than either Jones or Rojo but it's starting to look like he is going to be just as injury prone as those two. Lindelof is legit having an excellent season individually but has gone under the radar because collectively we have been so poor defensively. We should offload Jones and Rojo and splash money on a quality CB to play alongside Lindelof + bin Valencia, Darmian and Young and go all out for Wan Bissaka. That would make a huge difference to our defence. 

2 hours ago, AncalagonTheBlack said:

Imagine a midfield comprising Fred and Jorginho.Would there be anything more dire? :P are they even real Brazilians,cause they sure don't play like em?:D

Umm....Fred didn't play today. He wasn't even on the bench. 

1 minute ago, AncalagonTheBlack said:

Yes,i know...i said 'imagine'. I mentioned Fred cause Jorg was playing and they both remind me of each other...both dire ;)

Fred and Keita have performed pretty much the same this season (it's only these past few games where Keita has looked anywhere near the player he was at Leipzig). So if you consider Fred to be dire then I suppose Keita is dire as well?

11 minutes ago, Consigliere said:

Fred and Keita have performed pretty much the same this season (it's only these past few games where Keita has looked anywhere near the player he was at Leipzig). So if you consider Fred to be dire then I suppose Keita is dire as well?

We know what Keita is capable of doing, he was player of the year in 2 different leagues.From what i've seen of Fred,he looks bang average at best.Hence why i said is he really Brazilian. :P

Archived