Pole did Ramsay remove theon's junk?

Impbread

I never thought about the balls also I am fairly convinced that he did take his Rod though. When he thinks about it he calls it that other thing not plural but he may be talking about his package in general not sure. why do you think he took the balls also? Is there anything in text or is it just a gut feeling?

11 minutes ago, The Fattest Leech said:

Aktually, I kinda think Ramsay did remove pillar and stones. I kinda think Ra-Ra also took yellow Dicks’ pillar as well. I think maybe Ra-Ra has construction issues. 

10 minutes ago, The Fattest Leech said:

Aktually, I kinda think Ramsay did remove pillar and stones. I kinda think Ra-Ra also took yellow Dicks’ pillar as well. I think maybe Ra-Ra has construction issues. 

Pillar and stones like root and stem gotta love martin. Magical dismemberment or blade so hot it cauterizes the wound.    Whacha think guys, are you gonna bleed out? Never mind it is fictional story.

He removed Theon's balls for sure.  The twig, I don't know.  Look at the plot.  A man who has lost his manhood can still be a man if they find a cause more worthy than the pursuit of getting laid.  Sorry, it's crude but it's true.  Varys and The Unsullied are fine examples of men who have lost their twig and berries but are living life with a purpose. Varys wants to restore the Targaryens and The Unsulled serve Daenerys Targaryen.  

I am neutral on Theon personally but I find his chapters are the best of the povs in the north.  Big G will find some way for Theon to find that meaning.  I can think of one.   Changing the Ironborn culture and way of life into something more prosocial. 

15 minutes ago, Great Oshiro said:

Varys and The Unsullied are fine examples of men who have lost their twig and berries but are living life with a purpose.

How do you urinate without a twig, a pillar or stem? Stick a reed in your kidney?

1 hour ago, Great Oshiro said:

He removed Theon's balls for sure.  The twig, I don't know.  Look at the plot.  A man who has lost his manhood can still be a man if they find a cause more worthy than the pursuit of getting laid.  Sorry, it's crude but it's true.  Varys and The Unsullied are fine examples of men who have lost their twig and berries but are living life with a purpose. Varys wants to restore the Targaryens and The Unsulled serve Daenerys Targaryen.  

I am neutral on Theon personally but I find his chapters are the best of the povs in the north.  Big G will find some way for Theon to find that meaning.  I can think of one.   Changing the Ironborn culture and way of life into something more prosocial. 

I agree with the Man-Thing how Ramsey says Theon is not even a man anymore I agree it is in the sense of him being a coward

1 hour ago, Clegane'sPup said:

How do you urinate without a twig, a pillar or stem? Stick a reed in your kidney?

I have wondered the same how he goes to take a piss or how Varys does the same. You would think Theon would bleed out, but if anyone knows how to keep his victims alive so they can enjoy more punishment it is Ramsey.

1 hour ago, The Fattest Leech said:

Why do you think he took the yellow ones dick in what do you mean by construction issues?

17 minutes ago, Impbread said:

I have wondered the same how he goes to take a piss or how Varys does the same. You would think Theon would bleed out, but if anyone knows how to keep his victims alive so they can enjoy more punishment it is Ramsey.

I was joking around a bit trying to stir up the men on the site.

But what is martin saying?  Eunuchs have no balls, is that correct?

The reason eunuchs have no balls is because of the belief that it lowers the testosterone levels. BUT no penis means a man canna urinate.

So, martin has Dany come upon group of Unsullied --- boys taken from low born and formed into a cohesive unit. Do the Unsullied have dicks?   A person needs to urinate.

Back to Theon, sure Ramsey may have flayed Theon's balls, Are the men cringing?

Good, now you may know how women felt when martin talked about rape of women.

Fictional story. Theon needs his dick to urinate. Either Ramsey took the foreskin or Ramsey cut off Theon's balls.

I don't think that Ramsay took the pillar as there's an artery located there. Ramsay is a butcher, not a surgeon. There's no way that Theon would of survived, especially not in the unhygienic cell that he was placed in. The testicles are a different matter though. Personally, I'm leaning towards Theon being neutered. It fits in with Ramsay's motif of treating Theon like a dog as well as destroying another part of Theon's life from which he derives his identity.

3 minutes ago, Clegane'sPup said:

I was joking around a bit trying to stir up the men on the site.

But what is martin saying?  Eunuchs have no balls, is that correct?

The reason eunuchs have no balls is because of the belief that it lowers the testosterone levels. BUT no penis means a man canna urinate.

So, martin has Dany come upon group of Unsullied --- boys taken from low born and formed into a cohesive unit. Do the Unsullied have dicks?   A person needs to urinate.

Back to Theon, sure Ramsey may have flayed Theon's balls, Are the men cringing?

Good, now you may know how women felt when martin talked about rape of women.

Fictional story. Theon needs his dick to urinate. Either Ramsey took the foreskin or Ramsey cut off Theon's balls.

If he needs it to urinate then how does Vays tinkle? Your post made me cringe. Bravo! I think Ramsey took it all. 

7 minutes ago, Aurane said:

I don't think that Ramsay took the pillar as there's an artery located there. Ramsay is a butcher, not a surgeon. There's no way that Theon would of survived, especially not in the unhygienic cell that he was placed in. The testicles are a different matter though. Personally, I'm leaning towards Theon being neutered. It fits in with Ramsay's motif of treating Theon like a dog as well as destroying another part of Theon's life from which he derives his identity. 

Well, the testicle also has an artery. After all, blood must flow both ways into/out of it to keep the tissues/structures alive and functioning. 

ETA: I’m unconvinced, I think Theon still is an intact male.

21 minutes ago, Impbread said:

If he needs it to urinate then how does Vays tinkle? Your post made me cringe. Bravo! I think Ramsey took it all. 

catheter, a plug into the bladder that drains into a bag

17 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Well, the testicle also has an artery. After all, blood must flow both ways into/out of it to keep the tissues/structures alive and functioning. 

ETA: I’m unconvinced, I think Theon still is an intact male.

No way. Ramsey took something down there. What do you think Theon is talking about when he says " that other thing " when talking about appendages that Ramsey took from him?

1 minute ago, Impbread said:

No way. Ramsey took something down there. What do you think Theon is talking about when he says " that other thing " when talking about appendages that Ramsey took from him?

I think that’s Martin being a very naughty boy! Obfuscating, making everyone wonder... :D

Never really gave much thought to what the missing bit could be...

Archived