Pole did Ramsay remove theon's junk?

Impbread

25 minutes ago, Clegane'sPup said:

catheter, a plug into the kidney that drains into a bag

Ew. Its possible, doubtful, that Reek was given such an instrument, flaying is an ancient Bolton ritual afterall.

33 minutes ago, Aurane said:

I don't think that Ramsay took the pillar as there's an artery located there. Ramsay is a butcher, not a surgeon. There's no way that Theon would of survived, especially not in the unhygienic cell that he was placed in. The testicles are a different matter though. Personally, I'm leaning towards Theon being neutered. It fits in with Ramsay's motif of treating Theon like a dog as well as destroying another part of Theon's life from which he derives his identity.

Ramsay doesnt perform the operations, that job belongs to the professional known as the Skinner.

So to the OP

Ramsay smiled his wet smile. "Does she make your cock hard, Reek? Is it straining against your laces? Would you like to fuck her first?" He laughed. "The Prince of Winterfell should have that right, as all lords did in days of old. The first night. But you're no lord, are you? Only Reek. Not even a man, truth be told." He took another gulp of wine, then threw the cup across the room to shatter off a wall.

Ooh, scary. But its about to get pretty gross 

Reek had tried to bite his own ring finger off once, to stop it hurting after they had stripped the skin from it. Lord Ramsay would never simply cut off a man's finger. He preferred to flay it and let the exposed flesh dry and crack and fester. Reek had been whipped and racked and cut, but there was no pain half so excruciating as the pain that followed flaying. It was the sort of pain that drove men mad, and it could not be endured for long. Soon or late the victim would scream, "Please, no more, no more, stop it hurting, cut it off," and Lord Ramsay would oblige. It was a game they played. Reek had learned the rules, as his hands and feet could testify, but that one time he had forgotten and tried to end the pain himself, with his teeth. Ramsay had not been pleased, and the offense had cost Reek another toe.

Ramsay doesnt cut things off, short of Ser Rodricks arm, without being asked. At the very best Theons dicknballs are flayed (how would that work, it wouldn't a Dreadfort catheter is just as likely), at worst (and probably) Theon requested his mutilation

1 minute ago, kissdbyfire said:

I think that’s Martin being a very naughty boy! Obfuscating, making everyone wonder... :D

Never really gave much thought to what the missing bit could be...

Hmm could be. I feel him being referred to as not even a man and thinking the same thing on several occasions points to something missing down there. In your defense he does think about fycking one of Abels women silly or something along those lines.

11 minutes ago, Impbread said:

No way. Ramsey took something down there. What do you think Theon is talking about when he says " that other thing " when talking about appendages that Ramsey took from him?

Are you speaking of the below quote?

A Dance with Dragons - The Prince of Winterfell     "N-no, my lord. I was t-trained."     Ramsay rose, the firelight shining on his face. "Reek, get over here. Get her ready for me."      For a moment he did not understand. "I … do you mean … m'lord, I have no … I …"

10 minutes ago, Clegane'sPup said:

A Dance with Dragons - The Prince of Winterfell     "N-no, my lord. I was t-trained."     Ramsay rose, the firelight shining on his face. "Reek, get over here. Get her ready for me."      For a moment he did not understand. "I … do you mean … m'lord, I have no … I …"

No I wasn't but that also backs up my point of view. I will find it and get back to you.

52 minutes ago, Aurane said:

I don't think that Ramsay took the pillar as there's an artery located there. Ramsay is a butcher, not a surgeon. There's no way that Theon would of survived, especially not in the unhygienic cell that he was placed in. The testicles are a different matter though. Personally, I'm leaning towards Theon being neutered. It fits in with Ramsay's motif of treating Theon like a dog as well as destroying another part of Theon's life from which he derives his identity.

How did the wizard take Varys dick without him bleeding out then

2 minutes ago, Impbread said:

How did the wizard take Varys dick without him bleeding out then

Well I'm not sure how much of Varys' story is actually legitimate. However the sorcerer was probably extremely adept in these sorts of thing seeing as how he was an experienced practitioner of blood magic. Besides that Varys wasn't trapped in a rank cell during his recovery, surrounded by his bodily fluids and being eaten by rats.

5 minutes ago, Great Oshiro said:

Only an opening is needed.  The hose is not necessary in order to get water out of the faucet.

Agreed.

33 minutes ago, Hugorfonics said:

Ramsay doesnt cut things off, short of Ser Rodricks arm, without being asked. At the very best Theons dicknballs are flayed (how would that work, it wouldn't a Dreadfort catheter is just as likely), at worst (and probably) Theon requested his mutilation

I think Reek/Theon still has dick and balls minus a foreskin.

32 minutes ago, Clegane'sPup said:

A man would turn against me in your place but we know what you are don't we? " if I had a tail he would cut it off" "he has only taken toes and fingers and that other thing" just a few quotes that make me think Ramsey took Theons favorite toy. Theon thought he was a ladies man so he took his prick. Just like he smashed his teeth in because he was always smiling.

Emasculation was practiced in medieval Europe and even earlier than that in China so I don't see it as lying beyond westrosi methods. Testicles and penis. "I have no..." Probably flayed until he begged for them to be removed as someone said.

Whatever about Ramsay, do you think George would stop at castration?:devil:

55 minutes ago, Impbread said:

he has only taken toes and fingers and that other thing"

The above takes place when Theon is trying to coax the Iron Born out of Moat Calin.

A Dance with Dragons - Reek II  "Read it for yourself," he answered, though he was almost certain that none of them could read. "Lord Ramsay treats his captives honorably so long as they keep faith with him." He has only taken toes and fingers and that other thing, when he might have had my tongue, or peeled the skin off my legs from heel to thigh. "Yield up your swords to him, and you will live." /

Soooooooooo, supposedly I am to assume the other thing is is Theons dick. :dunno:

Edit: on second thought I will stick with the idea Ramsey took off the foreskin.

1 hour ago, Aurane said:

I disagree with the notion that Theon's member was cut, but castration is an ancient punishment.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Punishments

1 hour ago, Clegane'sPup said:

I think Reek/Theon still has dick and balls minus a foreskin.

Lol crazy ancient Chinese. But yea, castration was a thing in the East and West.

Ive got no foreskin, never missed it either lol.

Theons missing something alot though, as he insists to keep his clothes on in fear of disrobing himself in front of others( and himself). He is "no man". As he likes to tell himself and Ramsay tells him. 

Ramsay confirms it during Jeynes bedding with Reek giving the Lord's Kiss 

Ramsay rose, the firelight shining on his face. "Reek, get over here. Get her ready for me."

For a moment he did not understand. "I … do you mean … m'lord, I have no … I …"

"With your mouth," Lord Ramsay said. "And be quick about it. If she's not wet by the time I'm done disrobing, I will cut off that tongue of yours and nail it to the wall."

13 minutes ago, Clegane'sPup said:

The above takes place when Theon is trying to coax the Iron Born out of Moat Calin.

A Dance with Dragons - Reek II  "Read it for yourself," he answered, though he was almost certain that none of them could read. "Lord Ramsay treats his captives honorably so long as they keep faith with him." He has only taken toes and fingers and that other thing, when he might have had my tongue, or peeled the skin off my legs from heel to thigh. "Yield up your swords to him, and you will live." /

Soooooooooo, supposedly I am to assume the other thing is is Theons dick. :dunno:

Shword. My boy Theons no boy. And judging by Lady Hornwoods fingers and Theons description of his fingers and toes; he begged Ramsay to stop being a boy.

4 hours ago, Impbread said:

I never thought about the balls also I am fairly convinced that he did take his Rod though. When he thinks about it he calls it that other thing not plural but he may be talking about his package in general not sure. why do you think he took the balls also? Is there anything in text or is it just a gut feeling?

If I had to chose between the rod or the balls being taken, I would say Ramsay took Theon's testicles, but I think he took both. Maybe, maybe that is why Theon had so much sex with the captain's daughter on the boat back Pyke? Maybe, maybe something will come of it and Theon will be a father in the end regardless. Based on all of the "not a man" bad jokes Ramsay makes, and how Theon doesn't want anyone to see him naked, the flaying that makes things worse to the point that Theon would prefer you to just take it all... I guess a gut feeling based on this?

I am prepared to be wrong about any of this and I would prefer for Theon to be fully intact, but I am not so sure that will be the case. His is one of the best redemption stories in the series.

3 hours ago, Impbread said:

Why do you think he took the yellow ones dick in what do you mean by construction issues?

As you posted this earlier today I happen to be listening to the Ghost in Winterfell chapter in the car. That is when the Yellow Dick discovery happened. I really do think Ramsay has been way worse in the north before this trickery in to Winterfell. Lady Hornwood is another case, but not all of it. I have long wondered about Yellow Dick (why is he called Yellow Dick?). Did Ramsay get pissed when YD laughed at the change in lyrics to the Dornishman's Wife song? Ramsay doesn't like being mocked or called 'Bastard', which in triggering to him. So is the fact that 'his boys' are actually are loyal to Roose.

• A Dance with Dragons - The Turncloak

A ruined man, a ruined castle. This is my place.

He was still waiting for his porridge when Ramsay swept into the hall with his Bastard's Boys, shouting for music. Abel rubbed the sleep from his eyes, took up his lute, and launched into "The Dornishman's Wife," whilst one of his washerwomen beat time on her drum. The singer changed the words, though. Instead of tasting a Dornishman's wife, he sang of tasting a northman's daughter.

He could lose his tongue for that, Theon thought, as his bowl was being filled. He is only a singer. Lord Ramsay could flay the skin off both his hands, and no one would say a word. But Lord Bolton smiled at the lyric and Ramsay laughed aloud. Then others knew that it was safe to laugh as well. Yellow Dick found the song so funny that wine snorted out his nose.

Roose says to have YD's body burned. No evidence, no more talk (pffft! supposedly). Roose's motto is to lead by fear with "a quiet land, a peaceful people". Something he scolds Ramsay about. Also, of course Ramsay will "flay the skin" off the killer. It is an empty threat as (as I speculate) the killer is Ramsay.

• A Dance with Dragons - Reek III

"Good."

"You are mistaken. It is not good. No tales were ever told of me. Do you think I would be sitting here if it were otherwise? Your amusements are your own, I will not chide you on that count, but you must be more discreet. A peaceful land, a quiet people. That has always been my rule. Make it yours."

[Ramsay] "Is this why you left Lady Dustin and your fat pig wife? So you could come down here and tell me to be quiet?"

Then later...

• A Dance with Dragons - A Ghost in Winterfell

...And no sooner had the men finished digging out the dead men and butchering the horses than another corpse was found.

This one could not be waved away as some drunken tumble or the kick of a horse. The dead man was one of Ramsay's favorites, the squat, scrofulous, ill-favored man-at-arms called Yellow Dick. Whether his dick had actually been yellow was hard to determine, as someone had sliced it off and stuffed it into his mouth so forcefully they had broken three of his teeth. When the cooks found him outside the kitchens, buried up to his neck in a snowdrift, both dick and man were blue from cold. "Burn the body," Roose Bolton ordered, "and see that you do not speak of this. I'll not have this tale spread."

The tale spread nonetheless. By midday most of Winterfell had heard, many from the lips of Ramsay Bolton, whose "boy" Yellow Dick had been. "When we find the man who did this," Lord Ramsay promised, "I will flay the skin off him, cook it crisp as crackling, and make him eat it, every bite." Word went out that the killer's name would be worth a golden dragon.

Roose knows Ramsay is messed up in the head and wants to keep it quiet and under (false) control at the moment.

Again, I am prepared to be wrong about this when TWOW is released.

ETA this part I meant to mention. Ramsay is taking away various parts of Theon that was the ego of THEON!, if you know what I mean. Theon dressed in finery as with the Starks and to re-meet his family. Not anymore. Theon loved his bow fingers, but not anymore. Theon was a laughter and smiler, but not anymore. Theon was known to bed women and treat them badly, but not anymore.

• A Dance with Dragons - The Turncloak

The woman smiled crookedly. "Do you take me for a whore?" She was one of the singer's washerwomen, the tall skinny one, too lean and leathery to be called pretty … though there was a time when Theon would have tumbled her all the same, to see how it felt to have those long legs wrapped around him. "What good would coin do me here? What would I buy with it, some snow?" She laughed. "You could pay me with a smile. I've never seen you smile, not even during your sister's wedding feast."

"Lady Arya is not my sister." I do not smile either, he might have told her. Ramsay hated my smiles, so he took a hammer to my teeth. I can hardly eat. "She never was my sister."

"A pretty maid, though."

14 minutes ago, Hugorfonics said:

Lol crazy ancient Chinese. But yea, castration was a thing in the East and West.

Theons missing something alot though, as he insists to keep his clothes on in fear of disrobing himself in front of others( and himself). He is "no man". As he likes to tell himself and Ramsay tells him. 

Can't know if you missed it or not since you never had it.

A man still needs to urinate.

Martin's Unsullied, Varys and Theon still need to pee.

Maybe they wear Westeros adult diapers to catch the leakage.

Someone once told me martin confirmed Theon is dickless.

No one has supplied the quote.

Until someone provides martin saying Theon is dickless I'm gonna say Theon is minus a foreskin.

Carry on.

40 minutes ago, The Fattest Leech said:

...And no sooner had the men finished digging out the dead men and butchering the horses than another corpse was found.

This one could not be waved away as some drunken tumble or the kick of a horse. The dead man was one of Ramsay's favorites, the squat, scrofulous, ill-favored man-at-arms called Yellow Dick. Whether his dick had actually been yellow was hard to determine, as someone had sliced it off and stuffed it into his mouth so forcefully they had broken three of his teeth. When the cooks found him outside the kitchens, buried up to his neck in a snowdrift, both dick and man were blue from cold. "Burn the body," Roose Bolton ordered, "and see that you do not speak of this. I'll not have this tale spread."

There were murders/killings happening inside the wall of WF.

Has nada to do with Theon.

Was ole Yellow Dicks dick cut off before or after he died?

2 hours ago, Clegane'sPup said:

I mean I had it once, but yea not long lol.

It would be traumatic to go through such a procedure at Theons age but it shouldn't be much more traumatic then the fingers and toes that Theon thinks about.

Yet the "other thing", the one that makes him clutch his prison rags under Rooses gaze is as traumatic as it gets, and thats what we are dealing with.

Like Jeynes wedding proved, Theon aint got nothn. 

Ramsay wants Jeyne wet (" I thought you were trained") so commands Theon to get it started, Reek says "I have no" And Rams says with your tongue, Jon Snow style. Theon later thinks that Rams will kill him for eatin out fArya.

Any way, it all comes down to "I have no" and "I'm no man" phrases which are repeated in Theon adwd, ones that are unrelated to foreskin

Maybe. None of em are new at this. Boltons have been flaying since the long night, maybe dick flaying too. Unsullied certainly got good at chopping. Varys however was suggested to die, not urinate.

Regardless, they urinate. Im not sure how, dont really like thinking about it. Like how I dont like thinking about how Theons castration undoubtebly started with flay. I shouldn't have clicked on this thread. 

Until someone provides martin saying Theon is dickless I'm gonna say Theon is minus a foreskin.

Weird

I didnt read quotes by GRRM saying Jon has a burnt hand, or Jon has a stone hand, Myrcella has one ear and Brienne has half a face, but they do.

We can probably find GRRM saying Tyrions got no nose though

8 hours ago, Hugorfonics said:

Shword. My boy Theons no boy. And judging by Lady Hornwoods fingers and Theons description of his fingers and toes; he begged Ramsay to stop being a boy.

This. You made a better case then I did. thank you! That is why I think that he lost his member i forgot about him not wanting to get naked in front of people.

8 hours ago, Clegane'sPup said:

Carry on.

Well it does say that Theon stunk of piss so....maybe it just leaked out.

13 hours ago, Clegane'sPup said:

There were murders/killings happening inside the wall of WF.

Has nada to do with Theon.

I agree that it doesn't have to do with Theon personally. To me it seems more telling of what Ramsay is capable of. Or not?

13 hours ago, Clegane'sPup said:

Was ole Yellow Dicks dick cut off before or after he died?

I don't know that we know, but I would guess they both turned blue at the same rate? And the mention of the piece being slammed in to Yellow Dick's mouth so hard it shattered teeth makes me think it was a heated affair of some sort, at least that Ramsay is rather strong when it comes to certain situations. (all head scratching speculation, of course)

Archived