ASoIaF character poll

Cersei_Lannister

1. 45

2. female

3. Theon

4. Davos

Favourite / least favourite are tough choices for me because there are loads of characters (some likeable and some downright awful) that I love/hate for very different reasons. I've decided to go with the one I think is the best written and the one that I least enjoy reading.

On 4/9/2019 at 11:49 AM, Cersei_Lannister said:

Hello, fellow fans! I’m conducting a Statistics research project about GoT/ASoIaF and it’s fan’s preferences. I need 100 responses and I’m at 75! I would appreciate any responses to the following questions:

1. Your age.

2. Your gender. 

3. Your favorite GOT character.

4. Your least favorite GOT character. 

Thank you very much! 

Lady Lioness.  :)  It would be better for all of us if you provided complete transparency to this survey.  I must admit to being highly suspicious.  You closed out 75% of the survey to make sure your favorite character ends up the favorite and the one you don't like ended up the least favorite.  Giving us very little chance to affect the results.  

1 hour ago, Sire de Maletroit said:

Lady Lioness.  :)  It would be better for all of us if you provided complete transparency to this survey.  I must admit to being highly suspicious.  You closed out 75% of the survey to make sure your favorite character ends up the favorite and the one you don't like ended up the least favorite.  Giving us very little chance to affect the results.  

I'm guessing your 75 were off forum?  Have you also considered that seeing each other's answers might influence us, thereby affecting your results?  Best of luck with your research though.  :)

33 minutes ago, Neddy's Girl said:

I'm guessing your 75 were off forum?  Have you also considered that seeing each other's answers might influence us, thereby affecting your results?  Best of luck with your research though.  :)

I'm not the researcher.  Merely somebody who commented on the survey.  Cersei_Lannister is the survey's author.

On 4/11/2019 at 12:40 AM, Sire de Maletroit said:

I'm not the researcher.  Merely somebody who commented on the survey.  Cersei_Lannister is the survey's author.

I can see this may be confusing.  It was my intention to address the author (whom I assumed would be reading this), by commenting on the subject of research methods, to which your post was relevant.  My apologies.

1 - 30's

2 - female

3 -Dany

4 - This part is a bit jumbled up but here it is:

I don't mislike Jon but I mislike reading his chapters because everything is cold and ugly.

I mislike Catelyn and Sansa's snobbism but really enjoy reading Sansa because her fate is very interesting.

I think Brienne is a great character but her chapters are probably the most painfully boring to read.

I really despise Walder Frey and the Boltons and the Brave Companions but the story wouldn't be half of what it is without their crimes done.

On a moral scale the Ghiscari slavers are the worst scum ever - so Dany defeating/changing them makes for very satisfactory reading.

I think Tyrion is completely reprehensible but his chapters are still really good reads - interesting new things around every corner, like.

On 4/9/2019 at 11:49 AM, Cersei_Lannister said:

Hello, fellow fans! I’m conducting a Statistics research project about GoT/ASoIaF and it’s fan’s preferences. I need 100 responses and I’m at 75! I would appreciate any responses to the following questions:

1. Your age.

2. Your gender. 

3. Your favorite GOT character.

4. Your least favorite GOT character. 

Thank you very much! 

1. 54
  2. Male
  3. Daenerys
  4. Sansa

NP

Archived