ASoIaF character poll

Cersei_Lannister

On 4/9/2019 at 11:49 AM, Cersei_Lannister said:

Hello, fellow fans! I’m conducting a Statistics research project about GoT/ASoIaF and it’s fan’s preferences. I need 100 responses and I’m at 75! I would appreciate any responses to the following questions:

1. Your age.

2. Your gender.  Male

3. Your favorite GOT character.   Drogon

4. Your least favorite GOT character.  Jon Snow

Thank you very much!   Okay

Aeron Greyjoy and Theon Greyjoy are the most interesting of the Ironborn.  Aeron's religious conviction, his beliefs, are fascinating.  His complete devotion to the Drowned God is the equivalent of Mel's to the Red God.  While I don't like Aeron, he is still an interesting read.  He doesn't make my list of disliked characters.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2019 at 4:49 PM, Cersei_Lannister said:

Hello, fellow fans! I’m conducting a Statistics research project about GoT/ASoIaF and it’s fan’s preferences. I need 100 responses and I’m at 75! I would appreciate any responses to the following questions:

1. Your age.

2. Your gender. 

3. Your favorite GOT character.

4. Your least favorite GOT character. 

Thank you very much! 

1. I have always been here and always will be here

2. Male

3. Tyrion

4. Arya

Aeron Damphair is a wonderful character.  He is an example of somebody who gets strength from his faith in his lord god.  That feeling of certainty could be enough to help him defeat Euron, for no godless man sit the sea stone chair.  I don't have a problem with Aeron.  

13 hours ago, Anti-Stark said:

Aeron Damphair is a wonderful character.  He is an example of somebody who gets strength from his faith in his lord god.  That feeling of certainty could be enough to help him defeat Euron, for no godless man sit the sea stone chair.  I don't have a problem with Aeron.  

Ah, yes, the good old religious extremist Aeron who quite literally drowns people as a test of their faith in order to perform resuscitation on them as a display of his personal convictions and power. 

The guy who, on being told Euron had sailed into Pyke harbour, claimed the throne and drowned Lord Botley in a cask of salt water when he protested, didn't give two hoots about the murder because the law stipulated that no blood be spilled and so as a "godly man" was fine with the murder being committed by drowning rather than the sword.  A real role model here.

1. 45

2. Male

3. Impossible to pick one really: any of Dany, Jon, Sansa, Cat, Tyrion or Bran

4. Littlefinger - for causing so much chaos and suffering because of his poor little bruised ego

30's

Female

Jon 

Catelyn and Cersei. Everyone else had reasons for the devastation they created, where these two just created unintentional chaos resulting in their family members being killed, all while praising their brilliance and blaming everyone around them.

• 10 months later...
On 4/9/2019 at 6:49 PM, Cersei_Lannister said:

1. Your age.

2. Your gender. 

3. Your favorite GOT character.

4. Your least favorite GOT character. 

Thank you very much! 

1. 29

2.male

3.Daenerys Targaryen

4. Jon Connighton

Archived