The Final Game - Who Lives, Who Dies - Your Predictions

sastelise

Are you creating spread sheets on this like me? Ha ha.
So what are your predictions on who's left standing and who is burned at the end of the series?
Here are my predictions:
Survivors:
Daenerys - will end up on the iron throne, birthing the heir, John Snow’s baby.
Tyrion – hand of the queen, with a vacation home in Casterly Rock.
Missandel and Gray Worm – both at Dany’s side in King’s Landing, happily ever after.
Jorah – head of the queen’s guard.
The Hound – after killing his brother will be part of the queen’s guard, having metaphorically overcome his ordeal with fire. (He’ll probably see Sansa in the flame henceforth).
Davos – will be master of coin.
Bron – will get his damn castle and settle into being a lord.
Varys – will retire to some sunny part of the realm.
Arya – will be the realm’s master of whisperers and overall ninja, dividing her time between Winterfell and Kings Landing; will hook up with Gendry occasionally.
Sansa – will be the lady warden of the north, lady of Winterfell.
Brienne – will be Sansa’s right hand woman.
Tormund – will become lord wildling of what's left of Castle Black and will keep an eye out on the remaining wildlings; will continue to ogle Brienne.  
Sam and Gilly – Lord and Lady of House Tarly.
Cersei – sorry but someone despicable has got to live. Her punishment will be complete and total irrelevance. She will do her walk of shame throughout the realm.
Theon and Yara – will defeat Euron and do their thing in the Iron Islands, not that anyone cares.

Bye Bye:
John Snow – sorry, but somebody important has got to die! John will give his life to save either Dany or Bran during the battle with the white walkers. I know, too soon, but I have a feeling. Otherwise he’ll probably marry his cousin, Sansa, and rule Winterfell, cuz that’s less creepy than marrying his aunt. It will be weird for them, but if you want John alive, that’s the only option I see for him.
Bran – will die anyway, despite John’s best efforts because his visions would complicate things in the future of westeros.
Jamie – will kill the night king cuz he’s the king slayer, thereby saving the realm from madness. But he will die in the process.
Melisandre – will die from the natural causes of old age but not before founding a new fire-worshipping, god of light, religious order in King’s Landing that will be housed in the sept.
The Night King, The Mountain – obviously, they are dead already.
Euron – can’t believe he’s not dead already; his character seems pointless except as a foil to Theon’s redemption and Cersei's last best hope.

Here's my two cents:

Neither the forces of evil under the Night King nor the "good" guys will win the final struggle for Westeros. There will be a stalemate (with the dragons prolly killing each other but the Night King's army so diminished that he cannot hope to win anymore) and peace has to be negotiated as it was all this time ago. Dany will sacrifice herself for the realm and go with the Night King back beyond the wall which will be rebuilt by Bran the new Builder. Jon grieving his lost love will become commander of the Night's watch again. Westeros will fall apart with the Iron throne molten and unclaimed. Sansa will be Queen in the North and Tyrion will rule Casterly Rock. Everybody else will not survive the Game of Thrones.

Ramsey Bolton: “If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.”?

I firmly believe, the whole saga is not about Fire winning over Ice, but about two main forces that have to be in balance. Thus, the promised bitter-sweet ending will be some sort of stalemate or neutralization of Ice and Fire.

The Game of Thrones will only end if there is no Iron Throne anymore, it needs to get destroyed. It was created by dragon fire, it will be destroyed by dragon fire. That would make a lot of sense to me. My preferred finale would be Daenerys realising this herself and destroying the Iron Throne with dragon fire. 

Bran and the Nightking have to resolve the fundamental issue. 

ALIVE

Arya and Sansa ("the pack survives")

Sam and Gilly

Tyrion (difficult to predict his story arc now, I see him surviving though)

Jamie (unsure, but I guess he will make it)

Bronn (with castle and girl)

Missandei, Sandor Clegane (The Hound), Brienne, Tormund, Davos

DEAD

all dragons are dead

Jon and Daenerys (dying for saving humankind)

Bran (the main target of the Nightking, somehow necessary for a proper solution, I reckon)

Nightking (has to be defeated in the Great war)

Cersei (being killed by Jamie or Arya)

Jorah (dying in the Great war)

Melisandre (somehow sacrificing herself and/or used to make Lightbringer; maybe with her burning heart)

Varys 

Euron

Theon 

The Mountain (killed probably by Arya, maybe by the Hound)

Jon, Arya, Bran, Sansa all live. Jon wargs into a wolf just like his siblings. He is in the pack. Children of Winterfell are the last ones standing.

I think Missandei, Jorah, Daenerys, and all the Dothraki are all going to be dead by the story's end. Greyworm might live. I can see him taking the remaining Unsullied to Braavos or Naath.

Davos, Sandor, Melisandre are probably dead. Although, Davos would be a good Hand for the future ruler.

I'd love it if Cersei lives and Jaime dies (hoping for a twist). Tyrion is the hardest to predict. I could see it going either way. 

Gilly might die. Sam will live. 

I think Dany kills Gendry or Lyanna, and Arya kills Dany.

Hmm my predictions

Live

Sansa

Sam and Gilly and little Sam

Jaime

Brienne

Tormund (they should make giant babies together)

Gendry

Davos

Die

Jon

Dany

Cersei

Bran

Sandor

Melisandre

Varys

Euron

Jorah

The Mountain

Ones I'm not so sure either way about

Arya

Missandei

Tyrion

Bronn

Alive:

Sansa,  Dany and Jon's inevitable baby,  Theon,  Davos,  Brienne,  Samwell,  Gilly,  Sam Jr.,  Sandor,  Tormund,  Gendry, Missandei,  Grey Worm, Ghost, Drogon, and her dragon babies.

Dead:

Jon,  Arya,  Bran,  Daenerys,  Tyrion,  Cersei,  Jaime,  Yara,  Varys,  Melisandre,  Jorah,  Euron,  Gregor,  Qyburn,  Night King,  and Rhaegal.

I probably forgot some important people but that's my predictions for the ones I remembered.

Live

Sansa

Sam and Gilly and little Sam

Jaime

Brienne

Tormund 

Gendry

Davos

Jon

Dany

Arya

Bronn

Yara

Die

Missandel and Gray Worm

Tyrion

Cersei

Bran

Sandor

Melisandre

The Mountain

Qyburn

NK

Varys

Theon

Euron

Jorah

The Mountain

* would have been much easier if the Op made a initial post of all the players she wanted us to speculate on that could be copied and pasted. 

Archived