We're baaaack! Predictions!

FireWinds

Since we STILL have no idea what the episode titles are, I thought I'd take a guess.

Likely Episode Titles

The War for the Dawn

A Dream of Spring

Possible Episode Titles

A Song of Ice and Fire

The Battle of Winterfell

The Golden Company

Blackfyre

The Isle of Faces

The God's Eye

Probably Won't Be But Would Be Cool If They Were

A Time For Wolves

Valonqar

Predictions: There's definitely gonna be some initial struggle between the North (sans Jon) and Daenerys and I don't think she or her people will be accepted right away. I think that we may not get as much of a touching Jon-Arya reunion that we hoped for considering the context of the situation. She might even be mad at Jon. I'm not sure. Jon probably finds out his parentage in the first episode or something like that.

There's only six episodes so I'm not sure how many new plot strings they can bring in and which plot strings they can continue and which characters they'll focus on the most if that makes sense. I'm betting some 'main' characters are pushed aside for the Jon and Dany show.

Should be some early tension / awkwardness between them, but, truly if Sansa/Arya see that Jon loves Dany then that should end it between the family, since Jon hasn't had much to smile about in his life they should be happy for him and trust his decision.

The most tension will be for me, since I can't watch it tonight! Gonna have to avoid a lot of shit between now and tomorrow 

14 minutes ago, dbunting said:

Should be some early tension / awkwardness between them, but, truly if Sansa/Arya see that Jon loves Dany then that should end it between the family, since Jon hasn't had much to smile about in his life they should be happy for him and trust his decision.

The most tension will be for me, since I can't watch it tonight! Gonna have to avoid a lot of shit between now and tomorrow 

I mean but there begs the question--is bending the knee, speaking for the entire North without their usual conclave, okay because Jon is in love with Dany?

The relationship has more implications than just Jon being happy and having something to smile about!

And oh no! My mom's boyfriend isn't watching it until they all come out and I was like "dude, beware of spoilers like EVERYWHERE"

4 minutes ago, Pandean said:

I mean but there begs the question--is bending the knee, speaking for the entire North without their usual conclave, okay because Jon is in love with Dany?

The relationship has more implications than just Jon being happy and having something to smile about!

And oh no! My mom's boyfriend isn't watching it until they all come out and I was like "dude, beware of spoilers like EVERYWHERE"

He didn't bend the knee because he was in love with her, he did it because he saw she would be a good ruler. She made some tough decisions and lost a dragon for the good of the people, trying to stop the dead from killing everyone.

Second point, he is their King, he can make those decisions when needed. They may not like it but too bad, you made him the King and gave him all the authority that comes with it.

47 minutes ago, Pandean said:

Isn't the North's survival more important than Arya's/Sansa's/Northern Conclave's pride? ;)

9 minutes ago, Trebla said:

Isn't the North's survival more important than Arya's/Sansa's/Northern Conclave's pride? ;)

Of course, that wasn't the point I was trying to make.

More that the situation of Arya and Sansa's reaction to Jon and Dany is more than being happy for Jon because he finally found someone who makes him happy, etc.

Edit: Also I love your pfp and stuff. WWDITS is a fav of mine.

55 minutes ago, dbunting said:

He didn't bend the knee because he was in love with her, he did it because he saw she would be a good ruler. She made some tough decisions and lost a dragon for the good of the people, trying to stop the dead from killing everyone.

Second point, he is their King, he can make those decisions when needed. They may not like it but too bad, you made him the King and gave him all the authority that comes with it.

You mentioned about Sansa/Arya seeing Jon happy when it came to love and whatnot so that's what I was going off of. Since the issue of bending the knee and their reaction to Dany probably won't just ease off because Jon is in love with her and happy.

Jon definitely deserves happiness but I don't think Arya and Sansa would just back off of someone they may disapprove of because they make Jon happy.

Yeah, he's their King and can make those decisions but that doesn't mean they will accept or like it. I just don't see Sansa or Arya accepting Dany with open arms any time soon. But I also see neither of them betraying Jon or anything either.

Just loads of tension. And I think the question of why Jon bent the knee when he did and whatnot will be brought up. We know Jon may think of Dany as a good ruler but the others weren't there.

Prediction - if Ice (the Others) needs to go, Fire (the dragons) needs to go too. The dragons will be killed, and I think Dany and Jon will die too. Come the Dawn, it will be their child that occupies the Iron Throne - if it still exists.

I think Sansa and Arya will survive the series along with Sam; wouldn't put money on any one of the rest although I hope Tyrion makes it.

I think Jon will have to kill Daenerys although he loves her, just like he had to kill Igritte. Daenerys will go madder and madder until she is just as irrational as Cercei, and Jamie will help him see that, somewhere along the storyline. The thing I wonder more as I watch the series is that there are no really good female characters. Sansa is quite bitchy and all the cool girls are tom boys, like Arya or Brienne. I guess that says a lot about GRR Martin's mom...

Jon tells Dany his heritage. At first she’s angry, but they agree that their love is more important. They agree to form a marriage and co-rule. However, shortly after they defeat TNK, Cersei has Dany assassinated either through a faceless man, or Bronn. This will spark the final battle in KL. 

Cersei will blow up KL. Jon rules the seven kingdoms from the North

Archived