Lady Stoneheart

Error-504

Assuming that Catelyn Starks remains ever made it back to WF (it could have happened in the show, offscreen), is it possible that D & D might pay a nod to Grmm and have the NK re-animate Cat so we have a version of Lady Stoneheart? 

I doubt it, But it could happen. 

5 hours ago, Error-504 said:

Assuming that Catelyn Starks remains ever made it back to WF (it could have happened in the show, offscreen), is it possible that D & D might pay a nod to Grmm and have the NK re-animate Cat so we have a version of Lady Stoneheart? 

I doubt it, But it could happen. 

I have a small hope that the scene where Arya is running terrified through Winterfell, is her running from her moms reanimated corpse, raised by the Night King. Don't think that will happen but damn it would be awesome.

1 hour ago, nyser1 said:
  Hide contents

Book Beric gave his life for her, Show Thoros is dead.

0% at this point.

Neither of which has happened in the show, and the Nk has the ability to re-animate corpses. The part about her remains is valid though. 

22 hours ago, Error-504 said:

Neither of which has happened in the show, and the Nk has the ability to re-animate corpses. The part about her remains is valid though. 

Thoros dying in the show did not happen in the show? Lol. He sure did. He cannot resurrect her. The Freys are dead. I do not think we are seeing Cat. Season 4 was the chance.

Archived