dany and sansa

starklover

1 hour ago, MinscS2 said:

Haha, what!? How did you come to the conclusion that "The northerners don't like Dany, so she wants to kill them all" from that quote?
When has Daenerys killed people, let a lone a whole region, only because they didn't really like her?

I come to that conclusion because I can read. DUH.

This is what she said. "She's come across some frosty people in her life, but she's been able to kind of get rid of them. She can't get rid of these guys."

What else do you think 'getting rid off' means? The only other people in the show who have been 'frosty' towards her ended up dead.

1 hour ago, MinscS2 said:

Unless she forgot the fact that they might all be dead very soon, in which case she's one of the biggest idiots on the show...

Of course, neither Jon nor Dany make any valid point about the food situation. Sandra might be the biggest idiot in the show, but she's got some stiff competition.

39 minutes ago, Mystical said:

I come to that conclusion because I can read. DUH.

This is what she said. "She's come across some frosty people in her life, but she's been able to kind of get rid of them. She can't get rid of these guys."

What else do you think 'getting rid off' means? The only other people in the show who have been 'frosty' towards her ended up dead.

What kind of people, reminiscent of "frosty" northerners who don't like her, has she "gotten rid of" in the past?
Please answer that question, without snark if you can. 

When has Daenerys killed a entire region of common people, for no other reason than them not liking her?
That she "wants to kill them all" where your words, not Emilias.

14 hours ago, Error-504 said:

You got this twisted. Bran thought Jon was a sand, not Sam. Bran knew Jon was Rhaegar and Lyanna's son. what he didn't know was about the annulment and the legal wedding, this is the information Sam provided. Sam had no idea the two had a baby. 

I stand corrected.  Unless Tyrion or Varys claim that the Maester's entry was forged, which I don't see as very likely, Jon will have a valid claim on the Targaryen kingship.  Still, the most sensible way to resolve it on the show is to either have Daenerys, convinced that she cannot have a living child, designate Jon as her heir and get him married off to a fertile girl or woman; or to have Daenerys and Jon marry.  Since I believe that Daenerys is going to turn up pregnant by Jon, I see a marriage on their horizon; Jon is not going to want to take a chance on producing a bastard.

Archived