Episode 2 preview

The preview seems interesting and it seems as if Jaime is on trial.

Perhaps I missed him, but is does Bran appear anywhere on the preview or is he even mentioned/heard?

I do wonder if Jaime will mention the crimes of the Mad King for his defence or not (including the atrocities that were committed against the Starks and Dany's own mother).

31 minutes ago, Euron III Greyjoy said:

After what happened with Samwell I wouldn't be surprised if Daenerys is setting all this up to show the Northerners that can be merciful by sparing the life of the man who killed her father. 

Doubt that would wash on Northerners after the Lannisters had their Lord and then king murdered. But I agree she'll spare him.

37 minutes ago, Euron III Greyjoy said:

After what happened with Samwell I wouldn't be surprised if Daenerys is setting all this up to show the Northerners that can be merciful by sparing the life of the man who killed her father. 

I think she would need to be insane to kill him for killing the mad king that everybody hated.

That would be political suicide...

I am dying to know how jon will handle knowing who his parents were. Will he tell anybody? How will other people react?

1 minute ago, divica said:

I am dying to know how jon will handle knowing who his parents were. Will he tell anybody? How will other people react?

Quite a few people saw him riding a dragon. I suspect he will be getting a few questions sent his way soon. Since Daenerys seemed fine with him riding a dragon before finding out about his dragonblood, I don't really see why anyone needs to know to be honest. 

1 minute ago, Euron III Greyjoy said:

Quite a few people saw him riding a dragon. I suspect he will be getting a few questions sent his way soon. Since Daenerys seemed fine with him riding a dragon before finding out about his dragonblood, I don't really see why anyone needs to know to be honest. 

I don t know what to think about him riding a dragon. Are we supposed to think that danny thinks anyone can ride a dragon? That she think he has targ blood? It was completly wtf…

Jon has to talk about it with someone. He was lied his whole life, he joined the NW because he was a bastard, he was hated by cat because he was a bastard, his siblings are his cousins...

He has to talk with either arya, sansa or danny. It would be just weird to keep it all to himself...

56 minutes ago, divica said:

I don t know what to think about him riding a dragon. Are we supposed to think that danny thinks anyone can ride a dragon? That she think he has targ blood? It was completly wtf…

I was a bit confused aswell. Whilst I enjoyed watching it, the whole thing did seem a bit forced. I think everyone was expecting Jon to ride Rhaegal this season, but I imagine most people presumed it would be after finding out he has dragonblood. Can you picture the rage from the Northerners if Jon had died in that situation. Briefly touching a dragon last season and riding one are two completely different things. 

15 minutes ago, Euron III Greyjoy said:

I was a bit confused aswell. Whilst I enjoyed watching it, the whole thing did seem a bit forced. I think everyone was expecting Jon to ride Rhaegal this season, but I imagine most people presumed it would be after finding out he has dragonblood. Can you picture the rage from the Northerners if Jon had died in that situation. Briefly touching a dragon last season and riding one are two completely different things. 

If they really wanted to force the issue danny could just say that they needed someone to ride rhaegal to avoid being shot by the NK and that jon was the only person her dragons have liked so far.

I think we really needed something to make jon ride the dragon instead of a go on… nice knowing you if you die...

11 minutes ago, divica said:

If they really wanted to force the issue danny could just say that they needed someone to ride rhaegal to avoid being shot by the NK and that jon was the only person her dragons have liked so far.

I think we really needed something to make jon ride the dragon instead of a go on… nice knowing you if you die...

Yeah, it wasn't even a do or die situation. It was just Jon and Daenerys wanting to go on a jolly up.  xD

Looks like it will be more set up before the big battle. 

I think the Jamie trial could be interesting. I think Bran will see the big picture and forgive him for his crimes against him. Since you know, he isn't Bran anymore or whatever.

I don't think Dany will be able to forgive him. She may let him go to appease people but still want him dead. I think all of the good traits of other characters are going to reflect off of Dany to show her bad traits (and possibly going toward mad queen status). Such as, Bran can forgive but she can't, etc.

The more and more I think about it, Jamie kills the NK in the end.

Just now, House Do'urdan said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but that looks like Jorah holding Heartsbane. You think Sam gives it to Jorah for the fight?

Jorah really ought to be wielding Longclaw, his father's sword. Jon should pass it on as he receives Oathkeeper off Brianne as that's from Ice.

Archived