Episode 2 preview

On 4/18/2019 at 12:58 AM, StoneColdJorahMormont said:

But everything that has happened between them means nothing, as her joining forces with the north isn't about helping them/tyrion... it's about insuring her unborns survival

What was her beef with Tyrion in the first place? Oh yeah, he killed their mother. This is the level upon which Cersei's brain operates.

There is zero reason to believe she thinks her unborn child's survival depends upon defeating the Night King. This is the woman who started an Inquisition because she was suspicious of her daughter-in-law's influence over her son, then blew up the city's holiest of holies to correct that mistake. Which caused her son to kill himself, oops. 

On 4/15/2019 at 8:43 AM, Danelle said:

The preview seems interesting and it seems as if Jaime is on trial.

Perhaps I missed him, but is does Bran appear anywhere on the preview or is he even mentioned/heard?

I do wonder if Jaime will mention the crimes of the Mad King for his defence or not (including the atrocities that were committed against the Starks and Dany's own mother).

I would be surprised if Bran didn't have an important role in this episode. He was Jaime's victim. As for Jaime being on trial for Aerys' death. Why? Surely you have better things to be doing than trying Jaime for something that happened years and years ago. Also, Aerys was planning on burning King's Landing down, he deserved to die, Jaime did everyone a favour. Also, you arent in a position to be tiring down men. It would of taken  balls for Jaime to turn up at Winterfell like he did, but he still did it. I could understand him being tried for pushing Bran, because that was a unforeseen, violent attack on a child, but people seem to care more about him killing Aerys.  

On 4/15/2019 at 1:29 PM, divica said:

I think she would need to be insane to kill him for killing the mad king that everybody hated.

That would be political suicide...

I am dying to know how jon will handle knowing who his parents were. Will he tell anybody? How will other people react?

I don't think he'll say anything, at least not until after the Great War. Who knows how Daenerys would react knowing Jon had a stronger claim to the throne she has wanted for years. She would most likely retreat back to dragonstone and try take Kings Landing before Jon can, even if he has no intention of doing so. He wouldn't risk that happening.

Archived