Crow's Eye Storyline

Obscured by Klowds

How is Euron going to react to the Greyjoy sibling escape?  Will he return to the sea, to chase after Theon?

Show Euron is so tame.  He can't be fooled by Cersei's pregnancy schtick.  How will he use that to fuck with her?

Yeah, I don't think the show will have Euron actively do anything about it. Don't know what he's going to do besides be outrageous, but I can't see them devoting time to Euron retaking Yara and the Isles.

At the moment I feel like Euron's point is to give Cersei an out.  When her defeat looks inevitable he will offer to take her aboard his ship and have her be his pirate queen as they sail away from Westeros.  This is an option she would obviously not take, she would never abandon the iron throne, but it would be nice to give her that kind of option.  Because of this I don't see him being particularly bothered by Yara's escape or even her taking the Iron Islands.

6 minutes ago, Euron III Greyjoy said:

I really have no idea what his storyline is going to be, 

Where's the problem? He is part of the storyline "Cersei breaks her promise to support the Great war" and the forthcoming "after the Great war there is still a threat in the South". 

Euron is just a means of creating a believable threat. Cersei still has some power: The hired Golden Company.

5 minutes ago, Kajjo said:

Where's the problem? He is part of the storyline "Cersei breaks her promise to support the Great war" and the forthcoming "after the Great war there is still a threat in the South". 

Euron is just a means of creating a believable threat. Cersei still has some power: The hired Golden Company.

As I said, he will probably just be one of Cersei's lackeys. 

2 minutes ago, Euron III Greyjoy said:

As I said, he will probably just be one of Cersei's lackeys

As a character, yes, as a thread of the storyline there is more to it.

Euron won't be a main protagonist, so far I agree.

I think at first it was fan service. Plus to throw the Iron Islands into chaos, for whatever reason. Now? I think it's just to have something going on at King's Landing. Last night's episode seemed to just use him and Cersei as filler time.

I think he runs away at some point. Probably dies by the hands of Yara.

2 hours ago, Euron III Greyjoy said:

I think show Euron is mostly just around for fan service to be honest. I really have no idea what his storyline is going to be, but I wouldn't be surprised if he just gets used as a lackey for Cersei. 

Show Euron doesn’t really have a storyline. His role is that of supporting antagonist. He’s on the show simply to be a henchman to Cersei.

I think that he eventually runs away when things start to look bad and leaves Cersei alone. As for the purpose of him being there, I agree with whoever said that it is to make Cersei look a bit dangerous and that he will do nothing about Yara escaping.

Archived