Best line of E01

Kajjo

Which quotes you like best? State the lines you like most of S8E1 or you believe to be most important. Some of my favorites:

Sam to Jon: You gave up your crown for your people, will she do the same?

Sansa to Tyrion: I used to think you were the cleverest man alive.

5 hours ago, Travis said:

Mine was when Sansa asked Dany what dragons eat and Dany said, whatever they want...

This. :lmao: 

firstly, why doesn’t the smartest person in the world know that dragons are carnivores and sizable ones, so as such they will meat. Lots of it. In any form. 

Secondly, the subtext was priceless. Whatever they want, girlfriend, including yourself. 

2 minutes ago, Lot Seven said:

“I always knew you were just another rich girl.”

“You don’t know any other rich girls.”

This one too. I have to admit, I was a bit disappointed in the episode, but there were some good one-liners.

I know this isn't part of the topic, but a lot of what happened just seemed out of character for me.

I think the best two lines were unsaid. 

1.  Bran to Jaime to end the Ep.  A reminder of what understated film making can look and sound like.

2. Drogon's stink eye.  it was cheesy and fan-service in a completely pointless scene, but it made me smile.  I think many of us have been mid intimate moment and looked up and scene a beloved fur baby doing that.

asked by jon, where is arya? sansa: "she's lurking around somewhere..."

reminds me of last season, when sansa expressed sisterly affection for arya after calling her "strange and annoying" - but shades of ned and cat stark, both girls grew up - survived - turned out to be leaders, women of action. the north remembers.....

Definitely loved the whole The Purple Wedding was a miserable affair and Sansa's response of "It had it's moments"

Bran saying "I'm waiting for an old friend" Or whatever and then just...being left in the courtyard until Jaime comes. Like does anyone have Bran duty? But dude Bran's looks say more than words ever could.

Also "Have you ever used it" "Once or twice".

I also like the callback to Season 7's finale where Sansa said Arya was the strongest person she knew and now in the next occuring episode Arya says Sansa is the smartest person she ever met. Like, Stark sisters getting along and backing each other up and whatnot is my goddamn religion.

Archived