Best line of E01

Kajjo

12 hours ago, TheKitttenGuard said:

Bran- I am waiting for an Old Friend.

I didn't understand this one at first, but now I think I do. At first I thought maybe he was referring to the Night King, but now I'm sure he was referring to Jaime.

Another good one was when Jon told Bran he was a man grown now and Bran said, "Almost." Cracked me up.

Jaime and Bran

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fasoiafmemes%2Fphotos%2Fa.521977631253261%2F2165179236933084%2F%3Ftype%3D3&width=500" width="500" height="503" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe>

so many lines but I loved the bit of comedy between Qyburn and Bron

Qyburn ( about one of the whores Bron was with): lovely girl, shame she will die of the pox in a year

Bron  ( spluttering drink) : what, which one?

I may be paraphrasing but that was a favourite.

"You want a whore, buy one. You want a Queen, earn her."

Not the line itself was so funny but the next scene with Bronn enjoying the company of three of them.

Bronn was also quick to get rid of the girls when Qyburn said the Queen wants him to hurry.

14 hours ago, Ferocious Veldt Roarer said:

The line "It had its moments" was, very simply, glorious. Delivering so much with so few simple words was a feat worthy of a Spartan chief of diplomacy.

Yes, I started this thread with two pretty important quotes, but I like "It had its moments" best after all. What a great sentence to say about the Purple Wedding. 

Cersei to Euron: "You're a true friend to the crown" 

I was waiting for a "Dilly Dilly". I wonder if they stuck that in there to pay homage to the Bud Light/Game of Thrones commercial that aired during the Super Bowl.

Archived