I am the Queen

JonSleet

48 minutes ago, darmody said:

Jon has other reasons to turn her down, obviously.

Grief and remaining love for Ygritte. He told us and it is believable. Also he is probably rightfully sceptic about her motives. 

49 minutes ago, darmody said:

every male with a pulse finds her attractive

She is moderately attractive, but not every man would have sex with a woman offering herself so unexpectedly and shameless.  Men have brain, too.

12 hours ago, SansaJonRule said:

Well maybe when I have nothing better to do I'll find the season and episodes. I remember because it is my favorite of Cersei's hairstyles.

The thing is that the hairstyles are not that distinctive. Sansa, per many, mirrors the women she admires. In season 1, after coming to KL, she mirrors Cersei's hairstyle, in Season 3 and 4, in social events, she wore the usual KL's hairstyle, but she also did her hair like Margaery. Now, the braid thing... It does make a case to be some sort of cross between Stark bun (the one Jon and Arya also have, but in much stylish way) and Dany's braids. But, with everyone having braided hair, it is kinda of pointless to make that sort of assumption (Catelyn had it, Cersei., etc.)

58 minutes ago, Risto said:

The thing is that the hairstyles are not that distinctive. Sansa, per many, mirrors the women she admires. In season 1, after coming to KL, she mirrors Cersei's hairstyle, in Season 3 and 4, in social events, she wore the usual KL's hairstyle, but she also did her hair like Margaery. Now, the braid thing... It does make a case to be some sort of cross between Stark bun (the one Jon and Arya also have, but in much stylish way) and Dany's braids. But, with everyone having braided hair, it is kinda of pointless to make that sort of assumption (Catelyn had it, Cersei., etc.)

I didn't make any assumptions about any possible meaning of her hairstyle myself, but what I have been wondering if there is any significance to the chain threaded thru the circle that she always wears. It's practical function is a chatelaine, but I wonder about that particular style. She first it wore when she assumed the role of Alayne when staying in the vale. She didn't wear it when she was Ramsey's prisoner (that seems more realistic than "wife"), but then once she became the lady of WF she donned it again. Catelyn didn't whear anything like it that I can remember.

Archived