Euron's victories (TWOW spoilers)

Headless Wolf

1 hour ago, rotting sea cow said:

This is very likely. The question is what it does, what Euron will do with it.

I'm thinking the small broken horn may be too nondescript for Euron's notice.  It would be interesting if the FM is there to open a door for Euron so he takes the Citadel from inside.  But I prefer the idea that Sarella and Sam will escape together by some hidden door.  Would Euron then give control of the Citadel to the Reader?  Or just sack the place?  I can see Sarella taking the glass candle from Marwyn's study.

20 hours ago, LynnS said:

I'm thinking the small broken horn may be too nondescript for Euron's notice.  It would be interesting if the FM is there to open a door for Euron so he takes the Citadel from inside.  But I prefer the idea that Sarella and Sam will escape together by some hidden door.  Would Euron then give control of the Citadel to the Reader?  Or just sack the place?  I can see Sarella taking the glass candle from Marwyn's study.

Forgot about the FM. I think he is looking for some book, most likely one called "the Death of Dragons". I don't like the idea of him being an Euron agent, but it's a possibility. I tend to think he is in a official mission from Braavos. Otherwise, I don't know what to expect of him.

I tend to think that the Citadel will sacked and burned by Euron, the maesters and archmeasters (the grey sheep) slaughtered and sacrificed. I certainly expect Sam, Sarella, Gilly and others (even that nasty Leo Tyrell) flee with all things they can, books, objects and people to take refugee at Horn Hill.

The Hightower will be burned of course as seen in the HOTU visions by Dany.

It is also possible that even a good part of Oldtown is destroyed by a tsunami.

1 minute ago, rotting sea cow said:

Forgot about the FM. I think he is looking for some book, most likely one called "the Death of Dragons". I don't like the idea of him being an Euron agent, but it's a possibility. I tend to think he is in a official mission from Braavos. Otherwise, I don't know what to expect of him.

I tend to think that the Citadel will sacked and burned by Euron, the maesters and archmeasters (the grey sheep) slaughtered and sacrificed. I certainly expect Sam, Sarella, Gilly and others (even that nasty Leo Tyrell) flee with all things they can, books, objects and people to take refugee at Horn Hill.

The Hightower will be burned of course as seen in the HOTU visions by Dany.

It is also possible that even a good part of Oldtown is destroyed by a tsunami.

That makes sense to me.  He also has to take Gilly and the baby with him.  I can't remember which vision you refer to.  The smoking tower?

1 hour ago, LynnS said:

I can't remember which vision you refer to.  The smoking tower?

From a smoking tower, a great stone beast took wing, breathing shadow fire.

Yes. This almost certainly represents Euron and the tower is likely the Hightower. Which other tower can be?

Archived