Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
StoneColdJorahMormont

Order of deaths to come.

Recommended Posts

Who do you think will be the next big character to go and so on till your left with who will survive ?

Going by the preview, I'm thinking Jorah gets it next... he looks to be in the first line of defense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Grey Worm will die. And almost all Dany's army will die. Dany will also lose one of her dragons to kill the dragon wright. Beric will die for the last time. Tormund will die.

Cersei will die. Probably Tyrion at the end of the show. And Bran. I hope that Bronn will die. He could already in the season 7. The Hound will kill his mummy brother. Qyburn will die. Probably, Davos, though I love this character. Euron will die! And the Night King.

Who will stay? Dany and Jon. Sam. Jamie. Brienne. Gendry. Arya. Sansa. The Hound. Jorah. Theon. Yara. Varys. Podric. Missandei. Ellaria. Melisandre. Meera.

I'm only guessing. :)

Edited by Obsidian Knight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Obsidian Knight said:

Grey Worm will die. And almost all Dany's army will die. Dany will also lose one of her dragons to kill the dragon wright. Beric will die for the last time. Tormund will die.

Cersei will die. Probably Tyrion at the end of the show. And Bran. I hope that Bronn will die. He could already in the season 7. The Hound will kill his mummy brother. Qyburn will die. Probably, Davos, though I love this character. Euron will die! And the Night King.

Who will stay? Dany and Jon. Sam. Jamie. Brienne. Gendry. Arya. Sansa. The Hound. Jorah. Theon. Yara. Varys. Podric. Missandei. Ellaria. Melisandre. Meera.

I'm only guessing. :)

Nooo! Nononoooo! Please let Tormund live (happily everafter with Brienne  :P)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, StoneColdJorahMormont said:

Who do you think will be the next big character to go and so on till your left with who will survive ?

Going by the preview, I'm thinking Jorah gets it next... he looks to be in the first line of defense.

I don't think Jorah will die just yet.

Edited by SerJorahsArmy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Guicozer said:

Daenerys will die

Oh yes, but not for a few episodes yet. The secondary characters have all been assembled to be red-shirted in the next couple of weeks. See ya Pyp, Tormund, Beric, Greyworm et al. Of the major characters, the likes of Bron, Jorah the Hound and (gulp) Ser Davos will have their heroic deaths before the Starks. Dany has to sprog her baby before she goes.

 

 

Still standing to greet the Dawn - Sam, Gilly and Little Sam. Sansa and Arya. Little Jon. Maybe very few others, but hopefully Brienne, Pod and Meera.

Edited by House Cambodia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

My Battle of Winterfell predicted deaths are:

Certainties Beric, Grey Worm

Possibles : Gendry, Jorah (although I still have a sneaky suspicion he'll end up 1,000th LC of the NW), Pod, Varys (I can't help but feel him and Mel may go out at the same time though and with more GOT to play, Varys will probably be involved), Missandei, Theon, Tormund (I certainly can't see him going South in the story).

Safe : Sansa, Arya, Hound, Tyrion, Brienne, Jaime, Davos

Unsure : Dany, Jon, Bran - I can't help but think (hope?) that one major player will end up dying at the end of the battle, or at least by the end of Ep4.  It may well be just Theon redeeming himself (saving Bran would be ironic).  A lot depends on just how much story there is after the war against the Others.  I just can't see the Others being permanently defeated by the end of Ep3.

 

Edited by Ser Gareth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, Ser Gareth said:

.My Battle of Winterfell predicted deaths are:

Certainties Beric, Grey Worm

Possibles : Gendry, Jorah (although I still have a sneaky suspicion he'll end up 1,000th LC of the NW), Pod, Varys (I can't help but feel him and Mel may go out at the same time though and with more GOT to play, Varys will probably be involved), Missandei, Theon, Tormund (I certainly can't see him going South in the story).

Safe : Sansa, Arya, Hound, Tyrion, Brienne, Jaime, Davos

Unsure : Dany, Jon, Bran - I can't help but think (hope?) that one major player will end up dying at the end of the battle, or at least by the end of Ep4.  It may well be just Theon redeeming himself (saving Bran would be ironic).  A lot depends on just how much story there is after the war against the Others.  I just can't see the Others being permanently defeated by the end of Ep3.

 

Its funny I keep picturing everyone that is of importance to the line of succession that we have met so far biting the dust.

But then Varys somehow still living on... then we see him again at Kings Landing sometime after spinning his webs of deceit and spouting the same old lines to a whole new set of characters having not aged one bit( like some immortal)... the wheel keeps turning.

Out of all the characters in the show, I don't think I've ever seen him injured once... or even show any true signs of fear, Maybe Varys got a little bit more than just his penis cut off from his encounter maybe some magic aswell… kept on the down low.

Edited by StoneColdJorahMormont

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Obsidian Knight said:

I hope that Brienne stays with Jamie. ^_^

its a strange one, she is too good for Jaime as a person, he is too good for her physically... yet it works I don't think she could ever have the feelings for Tormund she has for Jaime.. he really is the bad boy the good girl wants to change and with their time to together she definitely played a massive part in setting him on a better path.

Jaime seems to be his own man but at the same time is easily influenced by the company he keeps... specifically women, might have something to do with growing up without a mother..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not necessarily just the next episode, but my order in general.

Beric, Edd, one of the dragons, Jorah, Tormund, Wright Dragon, NK, Euron, Undead Mountain, Dany and whatever dragon is left, Cersei, Tyrion

I also think Varys and Mel go down but no idea where.

The rest I think are safe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StoneColdJorahMormont said:

Its funny I keep picturing everyone that is of importance to the line of succession that we have met so far biting the dust.

But then Varys somehow still living on... then we see him again at Kings Landing sometime after spinning his webs of deceit and spouting the same old lines to a whole new set of characters having not aged one bit( like some immortal)... the wheel keeps turning.

Out of all the characters in the show, I don't think I've ever seen him injured once... or even show any true signs of fear, Maybe Varys got a little bit more than just his penis cut off from his encounter maybe some magic aswell… kept on the down low.

Mel's comment about her dying in Westeros, just like Varys, makes me think Varys is toast at some point before the end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ser Gareth said:

Mel's comment about her dying in Westeros, just like Varys, makes me think Varys is toast at some point before the end.

But when is the end.... how does the amulet Mel wears work, does she just appear younger or does she actually become younger when she wears it giving her the chance to live on for 100s of years...

If Varys is also ageless then he too could run on for a few more kings/queens.

It's all fantasizing of course but there is obviously a lot of magic we are unaware of going on in Essos, Varys being unable to die of age could be something that was transferred onto him during the ritual when he heard the voice.

I just don't ever remember a time where Varys was ever flustered or feared for his life at any point during the show.. or even injured in any way.

He jumps from camp to camp without any fear for his life it would seem.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe that the WW battle will have a MASSIVE death toll. In no particular order i think the following will die in E03:

Jorah, Davos, Hound, Gendry, Tormund, Berric, Jaime, Grey Worm, Brienne, Edd, Theon, Pod, Missandei, Arya, Yohn Royce, Little Bear.

During E04–E06 we also see the death of:

Tyrion, Cersei, Euron, Mountain, Bronn, Qyburn, Daenaerys, Mellisandre.

Survivors: Jon, Yara, Varys, Sam, Sansa, Bran. Jon wins the throne but rejects it, he beleive he has nothing to rule over and nothing to live for either. Jon offers Iron Throne to Yara instead, who takes it. GoT winner: Yara Greyjoy!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StoneColdJorahMormont said:

But when is the end.... how does the amulet Mel wears work, does she just appear younger or does she actually become younger when she wears it giving her the chance to live on for 100s of years...

If Varys is also ageless then he too could run on for a few more kings/queens.

It's all fantasizing of course but there is obviously a lot of magic we are unaware of going on in Essos, Varys being unable to die of age could be something that was transferred onto him during the ritual when he heard the voice.

I just don't ever remember a time where Varys was ever flustered or feared for his life at any point during the show.. or even injured in any way.

He jumps from camp to camp without any fear for his life it would seem.

 

Mel will die fighting the Others, of that I am sure. 

The ending of the TV show will be similar to the books, but TV Varys is obviously very different to book Varys.   Book Varys will probably meet his grisly end when fAegon's conquest attempt fails.  Show Varys, who knows?  But I don't think he'll make it to the end......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, 14ccKemistk said:

I believe that the WW battle will have a MASSIVE death toll. In no particular order i think the following will die in E03:

Jorah, Davos, Hound, Gendry, Tormund, Berric, Jaime, Grey Worm, Brienne, Edd, Theon, Pod, Missandei, Arya, Yohn Royce, Little Bear.

During E04–E06 we also see the death of:

Tyrion, Cersei, Euron, Mountain, Bronn, Qyburn, Daenaerys, Mellisandre.

Survivors: Jon, Yara, Varys, Sam, Sansa, Bran. Jon wins the throne but rejects it, he beleive he has nothing to rule over and nothing to live for either. Jon offers Iron Throne to Yara instead, who takes it. GoT winner: Yara Greyjoy!

 

No way.  If the books and TV show endings are similar then Yara definitely doesn't win the Iron Throne.  She wasn't in the first two books when someone apparently figured out the ending to the story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Ser Gareth said:

No way.  If the books and TV show endings are similar then Yara definitely doesn't win the Iron Throne.  She wasn't in the first two books when someone apparently figured out the ending to the story.

Ok, Yara as winner is unfounded. How do you know that someone correctly found the ending after book 2?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 14ccKemistk said:

Ok, Yara as winner is unfounded. How do you know that someone correctly found the ending after book 2?

GRRM said it years ago.  It's one of the main reasons he stopped reading forums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

god that would be so interesting to find this post... I wonder if that person even knows they were right.

So as a non book reader anyone wanna fill me in any differences in the first 2 seasons between show and book would be good to try and come to the same conclusion as this mystery poster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, StoneColdJorahMormont said:

But when is the end.... how does the amulet Mel wears work, does she just appear younger or does she actually become younger when she wears it giving her the chance to live on for 100s of years...

If Varys is also ageless then he too could run on for a few more kings/queens.

It's all fantasizing of course but there is obviously a lot of magic we are unaware of going on in Essos, Varys being unable to die of age could be something that was transferred onto him during the ritual when he heard the voice.

I just don't ever remember a time where Varys was ever flustered or feared for his life at any point during the show.. or even injured in any way.

He jumps from camp to camp without any fear for his life it would seem.

 

Kinda tricky, considering that Melisandre is shown not wearing it while taking a bath in Season 4 and looks like she always does.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×