Order of deaths to come.

1 minute ago, StoneColdJorahMormont said:

I remember the scene vaguely, when she removed it for her bath she didn't go back to her old age and remained youthful ?

Yeah. She's shown the whole scene without the necklace and looks the same as ever.

I admit that I would like Podrick to survive, though it's likely that I won't get my wish.

5 minutes ago, Angel Eyes said:

Yeah. She's shown the whole scene without the necklace and looks the same as ever.

I admit that I would like Podrick to survive, though it's likely that I won't get my wish.

was this a inconsistency that was picked up ? as the time in her bedroom when she removed it and changed to her older self seemed to point to the amulet being her source of eternal youth or was there another explanation ?

Pod will live I think, he has this likeability that makes all those that know him want to put their own live at stake to protect him more so than they normally would.

I think he is in safe hands with Brienne and Bronn there, not to mention doesn't Tyrion owe his life to him for an earlier save ? maybe this will be how Tyrion bows out.

8 minutes ago, of man and wolf said:

The question is...does Ghost and Nymeria survive?

I'll be really pissed if they simply disappear. However, Shaggydog along with Rickon being reanimated in the crypt, a dogfight to the death between Shaggy and Ghost + Nymeria would be brilliant. I have a feeling that the endgame has to be a bit Tolkeinesque where dragons and direwolves depart the world.

18 minutes ago, House Cambodia said:

I'll be really pissed if they simply disappear. However, Shaggydog along with Rickon being reanimated in the crypt, a dogfight to the death between Shaggy and Ghost + Nymeria would be brilliant. I have a feeling that the endgame has to be a bit Tolkeinesque where dragons and direwolves depart the world.

That'd be sad in a way but so cool. I also thought that you might see a re-animated Summer and Hodor in the army of the dead.

I go by which characters annoy me the most. They'll survive. Which means Bran is a lock. Also Yara and Psycho Arya. 

The Battle of Winterfell I agree with the consensus will kill Ed, Benric Dondorian, NOT Tormund (yet), maybe Theo, possibly Ser Jorah of the Leprosy, and the dragon that isn't Drogo. Please kill the Lady Bear Island as well. 

Jon annoys me less than Danny, but I think she'll die first. If Jon dies at all. I think he will. 

Jaime must kill Cersei. Hound must doublekill Zombie Mountain. Who gets Urine? Yara? I hope rather Jaime. 

20 hours ago, Ser Gareth said:

No way.  If the books and TV show endings are similar then Yara definitely doesn't win the Iron Throne.  She wasn't in the first two books when someone apparently figured out the ending to the story.

Does that not drive you crazy?  I read the books, watched the show, and can only come to big conclusions about the end (like the ww and Night King are beaten and they leave the world).  Knowing after book 2 what the ending was drives me crazy because I do not know how they figured that out

12 hours ago, House Cambodia said:

Shaggydog's only got a head to be resurrected.

On 4/18/2019 at 2:13 PM, Ser Gareth said:

No way.  If the books and TV show endings are similar then Yara definitely doesn't win the Iron Throne.  She wasn't in the first two books when someone apparently figured out the ending to the story.

So, what did we learn from the first two books that would have the answer to how this ends? R+L=J? 

On 4/19/2019 at 1:28 AM, StoneColdJorahMormont said:

was this a inconsistency that was picked up ? as the time in her bedroom when she removed it and changed to her older self seemed to point to the amulet being her source of eternal youth or was there another explanation ?

It is disputed whether this is a plot-hole or not.

We simply don't know (1) whether taking off the necklace is supposed to cause the change from young to old woman, or (2) Melisandre simply decides to go to bed in her natural state and the necklace does not matter.

In the bath tun scene she might have used other magic to keep young, for example bathing ingredients. It is peculiar she asks Selyse to pass her these blue bottle. Maybe she need the drops to keep her in shape? Secondly, Selyse has a weird glance into the mirror, so maybe she glimpses Melisandre in her old shape in the mirror?

On 4/19/2019 at 6:32 AM, of man and wolf said:

The question is...does Ghost and Nymeria survive?

Well, they will survive if their Stark children counterparts survive. I suppose, ff Jon dies, Ghost will die; if Arya dies, Nymeria will die. No wolf lives if the associates Stark kid is dead. This is of course not true vice versa, since Bran's and Sansa's direwolves are dead.

On 4/18/2019 at 8:10 AM, StoneColdJorahMormont said:

Who do you think will be the next big character to go and so on till your left with who will survive ?

Very difficult to predict. This is the subforum for episode 2, so I would predict, that no major character is dying in episode 2. 

I suppose, episode 2 will still be a set-up for the battle, some more politics, preparations and arrivals. We have enough potential for conflict with Jamie vs. Bran, with Sansa vs. Daenerys and with the revelation of Jon's parentage.

I suggest to discuss this question as a new thread in the episode 3 subforum next week.

I don't think Edd, Beric and Jorah will make it, though. They are most likely to bite the grass early on.

On 4/18/2019 at 7:10 AM, StoneColdJorahMormont said:

Who do you think will be the next big character to go and so on till your left with who will survive ?

Going by the preview, I'm thinking Jorah gets it next... he looks to be in the first line of defense.

Couldn't say what order they will die in but I know who is most likely to die and who will survive. I think we will lose most of the big characters during the battle of Winterfell. That will include Jorah, Beric, Tormund, Davos, Rhaegal and Grey Worm. I don't want her to die but I think Sansa will die, though not necessarily from the Battle of Winterfell. Bran's fate is a weird one for me, they need him alive to destroy the Night King, but if they manage to do that, they won't need him anymore, so he could also die. Jaime will die, Cersai is 100% dead and I can't wait to see it.

The main characters I see surviving till the very end are Jon, Arya, Daenerys and Tyrion. And I think it will be one of those 4 who will take the iron throne. Not that they will have much of a kingdom left to rule.

7 hours ago, cirah1712 said:

The main characters I see surviving till the very end are Jon, Arya, Daenerys and Tyrion. And I think it will be one of those 4 who will take the iron throne. Not that they will have much of a kingdom left to rule.

One out of four isn't too bad.

What kingdom?

On 4/19/2019 at 1:17 AM, Angel Eyes said:

Kinda tricky, considering that Melisandre is shown not wearing it while taking a bath in Season 4 and looks like she always does.

We can assume that that was a mistake from the show, I guess.

Archived