Order of deaths to come.

11 hours ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

One out of four isn't too bad.

What kingdom?

Sorry I meant country. The Army of the Dead are bound to wipe out so many houses, especially Northern ones. I cant imagine there being much left to rule in the end

On 4/18/2019 at 1:33 PM, 14ccKemistk said:

I believe that the WW battle will have a MASSIVE death toll. In no particular order i think the following will die in E03:

Jorah, Davos, Hound, Gendry, Tormund, Berric, Jaime, Grey Worm, Brienne, Edd, Theon, Pod, Missandei, Arya, Yohn Royce, Little Bear.

During E04–E06 we also see the death of:

Tyrion, Cersei, Euron, Mountain, Bronn, Qyburn, Daenaerys, Mellisandre.

Survivors: Jon, Yara, Varys, Sam, Sansa, Bran. Jon wins the throne but rejects it, he beleive he has nothing to rule over and nothing to live for either. Jon offers Iron Throne to Yara instead, who takes it. GoT winner: Yara Greyjoy!

varys would likley die. i think most of them will die besides jamie, sansa , brianne , sam, gilly, and the baby. maybe jon and dany.

Not necessarily in the next episode but I think who lives and dies will be something like this

Dies: Beric, Tyrion, Cersei, Euron, Mountain, Qyburn, Dany/Jon (at least one of them will die IMO), Bran, Jorah, Grey Worm, Theon

Survives: Sansa, Arya, Yara, Gilly, Sam, Little Sam, Lyanna Mormont, Pod, Brienne, and Jaime

Of course I'm probably wrong.

On 4/18/2019 at 4:04 PM, Ser Gareth said:

GRRM said it years ago.  It's one of the main reasons he stopped reading forums.

I think the real reason he stopped reading the forums was that he was worried he would start using other people's ideas and end up writing what people were guessing he would write. 

The book ending is not necessarily the same as the show ending. It is fairly clear that the book ending is a lot more complicated and there are explanations for the origin of fake Aegon, etc. And there is a lot more of the prophecy.

It is very likely that there will be major characters who survive in one that die in the other.

As far as surviving the next episode goes, I think it fairly clear that Arya, the Hound and Varys will have business with Cersei in the plot to take out Cersei. 

Since Arya survives, I think Gendry dies in the next episode. Also Pod, Ser Jorah, Grey Worm. Next episode could well be the exit for Jamie. His redemption arc is complete.

That leaves us with three more episodes. Can we really be done with the night's king so soon? We might lose Bran next episode.

Mel will have to return with the golden company. I think we will see Cersei, Mel, Varys, Euron and both Cleganes die in the last episode.

For survivors, I see Jon, Sansa, Arya, Brienne, Tyrion. 

8 hours ago, Pandean said:

Survives: Sansa, Arya, Yara, Gilly, Sam, Little Sam, Lyanna Mormont, Pod, Brienne, and Jaime

I think the death Wighting of the other child lord last week was a cue to tell us Lyanna Mormont is at risk which is of course the clearest sign that she is safe.

8 minutes ago, hallam said:

I think the death Wighting of the other child lord last week was a cue to tell us Lyanna Mormont is at risk which is of course the clearest sign that she is safe.

Yeah, that could be it.

I'm expecting Alys Karstark to die, though. 

5 minutes ago, Pandean said:

Yeah, that could be it.

I'm expecting Alys Karstark to die, though. 

Given the number of female leads likely to survive, I think it pretty likely every second tier female character ends up dead.

Another possibility is that Alys Karstark is already dead and Melisandre is impersonating her so as to be on hand to tell Jon how to kill the Nights King when he fails next week.

Will almost certainly die in the Battle of Winterfell:  Theon, Grey Worm.  Will probably die in the Battle of Winterfell:  Jorah.  Not sure:  Lyanna Mormont.

Will almost certainly die by the end of the series:  Varys, Melisandre, Beric, Jaime, Cersei, Euron, Bran, Ghost, Qyburn, Gregor Clegane (again).

Might die by the end of the series:  Brienne, Pod, Davos, Sandor, Sansa, Jon, Daenerys, Rhaegal, Drogon, Viserion (again).

Almost certain to survive:  Sam, Gilly, Little Sam, Arya, Gendry, Tyrion, Missandei, Yara.  

On 4/18/2019 at 2:33 PM, 14ccKemistk said:

I believe that the WW battle will have a MASSIVE death toll. In no particular order i think the following will die in E03:

Jorah, Davos, Hound, Gendry, Tormund, Berric, Jaime, Grey Worm, Brienne, Edd, Theon, Pod, Missandei, Arya, Yohn Royce, Little Bear.

During E04–E06 we also see the death of:

Tyrion, Cersei, Euron, Mountain, Bronn, Qyburn, Daenaerys, Mellisandre.

Survivors: Jon, Yara, Varys, Sam, Sansa, Bran. Jon wins the throne but rejects it, he beleive he has nothing to rule over and nothing to live for either. Jon offers Iron Throne to Yara instead, who takes it. GoT winner: Yara Greyjoy!

Davos is there until the last episode, jamie was under contract for all 6 episodes so those are way off.... 

1 hour ago, hallam said:

As far as surviving the next episode goes, I think it fairly clear that Arya, the Hound and Varys will have business with Cersei in the plot to take out Cersei. 

Since Arya survives, I think Gendry dies in the next episode. Also Pod, Ser Jorah, Grey Worm. Next episode could well be the exit for Jamie. His redemption arc is complete.

That leaves us with three more episodes. Can we really be done with the night's king so soon? We might lose Bran next episode.

Mel will have to return with the golden company. I think we will see Cersei, Mel, Varys, Euron and both Cleganes die in the last episode.

For survivors, I see Jon, Sansa, Arya, Brienne, Tyrion. 

mel will return with the golden company? Huh? You mean the fiery hand? 

1 minute ago, Error-504 said:

Davos is there until the last episode, jamie was under contract for all 6 episodes so those are way off.... 

Leads are typically contracted by (lump sum) plus the number of shooting days, not the number of episodes. Since the WW battle took months to film, there would be no shortage of shooting days for Jamie. We didn't see anything of Cersei this week and won't see anything of her next week either. So Jamie would probably still have more shooting days under his belt this season if he goes out next week than if he stayed for episode 6.

6 minutes ago, hallam said:

Leads are typically contracted by (lump sum) plus the number of shooting days, not the number of episodes. Since the WW battle took months to film, there would be no shortage of shooting days for Jamie. We didn't see anything of Cersei this week and won't see anything of her next week either. So Jamie would probably still have more shooting days under his belt this season if he goes out next week than if he stayed for episode 6.

I don't think so, For one they have no idea how many "shooting days" there would be. And just because next weeks episode took months to shoot, it doesn't mean Jamie is in every scene. Secondly, it's pretty much a given jamie survives next episode, there are more things out there that point to this. 

2 minutes ago, Error-504 said:

I don't think so, For one they have no idea how many "shooting days" there would be. Secondly, it's pretty much a given jamie survives next episode, there are more things out there that point to this. 

The producers have to know how many days the lead actors are going to be on set for. That is why they have departments planning out all the shoots and schedules.

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau made three films due to come out this year. Which pretty much says Jamie is a gonner.

1 minute ago, hallam said:

The producers have to know how many days the lead actors are going to be on set for. That is why they have departments planning out all the shoots and schedules.

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau made three films due to come out this year. Which pretty much says Jamie is a gonner.

And yet they have absolutely no idea how many takes it will take to get the desired result, if the weather will co-operate, if the special effects will work out right, etc etc. So, no. I'm not saying they don't have a schedule, but they are not paid based on shooting hours. 

Are you trying to say Jamie will die this next episode? Care to make a wager? 

4 minutes ago, Error-504 said:

And yet they have absolutely no idea how many takes it will take to get the desired result, if the weather will co-operate, if the special effects will work out right, etc etc. So, no. I'm not saying they don't have a schedule, but they are not paid based on shooting hours. 

Are you trying to say Jamie will die this next episode? Care to make a wager? 

i have a feeling he will and brianne. i have a feeling that most of the people in that room would be dead.

Can't wait for Rhaegon and Drogon to get ice spears through their stupid flamy gullets - fricken fire breathing abominations trying to emote like humans because the animators think they are making Dragonheart and not Game of Thrones.

Agree that Jorah is looking close to death - he has has as much redemption and plot resolution as possible. If it wasn't for Zombie mountain, the Hound could go down. Arya might bite it, having had her little human moment with Gendry. Be funny if the Bran 9000 gets taken out along with Theon and all the Iron Born - NK just blue fires them and goes 'Fuck you stupid humans and a your silly plans at life. I have been alive for 1000s of years and you think I still give a fuck about seeing tomorrow? Stupid fricken' warm bloods.'

Archived