What are the odds . . .

John Suburbs

. . . that we will see undead Hodor in the Army of the Dead before show's end? I'm thinking he was probably ripped into a thousand pieces by the wights, but maybe they stopped attacking once he was dead and there is enough of him to shamble on down to Winterfell. . .?

On 4/18/2019 at 4:32 PM, John Suburbs said:

. . . that we will see undead Hodor in the Army of the Dead before show's end? I'm thinking he was probably ripped into a thousand pieces by the wights, but maybe they stopped attacking once he was dead and there is enough of him to shamble on down to Winterfell. . .?

Almost zero chances. I wouldn't like it. To much of a coincidence to recognise one Hodor in 100.000 wights.

And yes, probably he has been torn to pieced anyway.

7 hours ago, Tywin Tytosson said:

Perhaps Hodor could be a WW.

Hodor could be a wight, never a White Walker.

White Walkers are created by another White Walker touching a living human. We see the Nightking turning Craster's living baby boys into WW. White Walker look icy-white-blue and are persons with knowledge, skills and emotions. 

Wights are raised from the dead. Wights look like "Walking Dead", rotten, dismembered. They are remote-controlled.

13 hours ago, Kajjo said:

Hodor could be a wight, never a White Walker.

White Walkers are created by another White Walker touching a living human. We see the Nightking turning Craster's living baby boys into WW. White Walker look icy-white-blue and are persons with knowledge, skills and emotions. 

Wights are raised from the dead. Wights look like "Walking Dead", rotten, dismembered. They are remote-controlled.

Never say never. :)

Hodor could be made into a WW if one of the walkers approached him from outside the door while he was pinned by the wights and touched him.  Very unlikely to have happened.  But you never know ...

(I do know the difference between the Others and the Wights ;))

10 hours ago, Tywin Tytosson said:

Hodor could be made into a WW if one of the walkers approached him from outside the door while he was pinned by the wights and touched him.  Very unlikely to have happened.  But you never know ...

Well, very unlikely because unprecedented. Benjen is something in-between, because he was already severely injured at the time the dragonglass blade was inserted into his heart. 

But yeah, well, never say never. But extremely unlikely. And I wouldn't like it. Then maybe better as wight if at all.

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 6:17 AM, Kajjo said:

White Walkers are created by another White Walker touching a living human.

Hmmm. I knew this, obviously, from seeing what happened to Craster's son, but I had never put the thought into words.  When you said this, it makes me think: The Night King touched Bran, so could Bran being turning?  Kinda tin foil, but made me think.

1 minute ago, Lady Rhodes said:

The Night King touched Bran, so could Bran being turning?

I don't think so, because it was just the "copy" of the greenseing Bran, not the real Bran.

However, the Nightking left an indelible mark on Bran's arm at that moment. Magical world...

We now know that the Nightking and Bran are the elemental enemies in this story.

1 minute ago, Kajjo said:

I don't think so, because it was just the "copy" of the greenseing Bran, not the real Bran.

However, the Nightking left an indelible mark on Bran's arm at that moment. Magical world...

We now know that the Nightking and Bran are the elemental enemies in this story.

That is what I was thinking at last nights episode.  Your phrasing just made me consider.

Archived