Arya riding nymeria

Aegon VII

This is as much of a hope as a prediction, but imagine Arya with her new weapon in hand, riding nymeria, leading hundreds of wolves into battle against the others. The last arya- nymeria scene feels a little unresolved. Seems odd that their ending would be that nymeria is too wild for being domesticated. Aryas wild and based on the quote about her thawing out in winter with needle, it seems like her wildness and nymerias should align, and it would give purpose to nymeria having the pack,of wolves 

18 hours ago, Aegon VII said:

but imagine Arya with her new weapon in hand, riding nymeria

Ha-ha... no wolf-riding, though. Nobody rides wolves in the show, so they won't start with such a nonsense.

But I like the thought of Nymeria returning to save Arya or something like that. Honestly, I don't believe in it.

6 minutes ago, Charlie Hustle said:

Nymeria is gonna play a role. I know they didnt show her last season just to say "hey yall, im still here!". There's still a connection between her and Arya

I certainly hope so, maybe in the final end. 

On the other hand the scene in E7 was supposed to show us three things:

• First, it is really Arya, not a faceless men.
  • Secondly, this shows us that both Nymeria and Arya have changed a lot and are now on their own, each caring for their own pack.
  • Thirdly, "No, that's not me" to her father in S1 and "That's not you" showed us Nymeria is a direwolf after all and has to go her own path. This was sort of a separation of the two.

Anyway, I see potential for another Nymeria scene. 

• 3 weeks later...

I am still holding onto hope of seeing Nymeria leading her pack, perhaps she will meet up or assist Arya and the Hound in some fight on their journey to Kings Landing? If I recall Arya has had dreams of seeing seeing Nym  near the Riverlands previously.

Archived