SPOILERS: Rant and Rave

1 hour ago, Nami said:

Thoros died so he couldn't remind everyone that he saw Rhaegar's son, Aegon, dead.

In the books right?

In the show probably so viewers will not expect dead characters to be brought back after the battle of WF

27 minutes ago, Ser Hedge said:

In the books right?

In the show probably so viewers will not expect dead characters to be brought back after the battle of WF

In the show too. Thoros of Myr mentioned in an episode that he saw the corpse of "prince Aegon" presented to Robert.

1 hour ago, Nami said:

In the show too. Thoros of Myr mentioned in an episode that he saw the corpse of "prince Aegon" presented to Robert.

Thx, sorry I'm being a :dunce:, but how does that matter in the show universe where there is no fAegon/yGriff :huh: ?

7 hours ago, Ser Hedge said:

Thx, sorry I'm being a :dunce:, but how does that matter in the show universe where there is no fAegon/yGriff :huh: ?

Because Rhaegar naming both his sons Aegon is weird, and it is both his sons in the show because his first son, the Aegon who died, has been mentioned by multiple characters on the show.

5 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

Because Rhaegar naming both his sons Aegon is weird, and it is both his sons in the show because his first son, the Aegon who died, has been mentioned by multiple characters on the show.

Yep, weird. But since the first son's name being Aegon has already been mentioned, how does killing off characters who mentioned the name help with the weirdness :D? Ah, it was a joke. Sorry I know I was being a :dunce:.

Archived