20 minutes ago, briantw said:

I wish someone would just point out that them getting married would solve basically every problem.

But would Jon marry her now? The Targaryens may've married brother to sister, but Jon was raised by Ned. And though first cousin marriage seems accepted in this world, I think Aunt/Nephew, Uncle/Niece is less acceptable.

Edited by A True Kaniggit

2 minutes ago, A True Kaniggit said:

But would Jon marry her now? The Targaryens may've married brother to sister, but Jon was raised by Ned. And though first cousin marriage seems accepted in this world, I think Aunt/Nephew, Uncle/Niece is less acceptable.

Targaryens don't abide by the laws of the gods.

Dany doesnt have any motive to betray Jon. I know it's hard to take that all her life's goal was taken away from her, and she's being reduced to a Queen but still she'll be ruling the Seventh Kingdoms alongside Jon. 

It's hard to take but if she truly loves Jon it won't matter, it's actually even better that he's a Targ. 

Hopefully she won't be the antagonist and now i really think she will die sacrificing herself for Jon while leaving behind an heir,

2 hours ago, Pandean said:

Yeah. they had more chemistry when they were younger.

2 hours ago, A True Kaniggit said:

I did like Brienne's reaction upon finally being knighted, even though she said she didn't care about it not 5 minutes before.

It obviously meant much more to her than she was letting on.

Best part of the show. That huge smile on her face was beautiful and I think she even teared up a little just before that. Did we ever see her smile in the show before? I can't remember her ever smiling.

2 hours ago, Bran the Shipper said:

In other news, yeah Theon!  Finally a reunion that doesn't result in him getting smacked.

LOL!! I loved the way Sansa embraced him. But what was that look on Dany's face? I wasn't sure what to make of that. Theon and Yara had already sworn fealty to her so she shouldn't have a problem with being there..

2 hours ago, Moshroom said:

At least we could have had a scene with Jon and Bran, where Arya and maybe Sansa are with him and they actuly talk about his parentage? Wouldn't he have to many questions about that? Wouldn't his ex-siblings wanna know?

Jon can't tell anyone else before he tells Dany and they work things out. It wouldn't be right.

20 minutes ago, SansaJonRule said:

Did we ever see her smile in the show before? I can't remember her ever smiling.

I think I remember her smiling during the Purple Wedding briefly. Right before Cersei said something nasty to her.

Though the smile wasn't as happy.

Edit: Also at least once while travelling with Pod. He was good company.

Edited by A True Kaniggit

4 hours ago, sweetsunray said:

Correction, Dany said, "IF it were true, then you would be the last male Targaryen heir. You would have a claim to the Iron Throne." And she certainly didn't sound happy with that. Both her face and her voice revealed she felt threatened by it, and she was close to demand what he intended to do, before the horn sounded thrice. Jon noticed her defensive response as well, and he was slightly takan aback by it, based on the twitch beneath his eye (Kit used the same twitch last week when he thought Sam was making Ned out to be a liar). It was tense between them. 

I was hoping Jon/Aegon would answer, "I don't want the damn Iron Throne.  You can have it.  And if we don't survive this battle it won't matter anyway."

7 hours ago, Lord Varys said:

This is all fake tension again. No real character will give a crap about any of that in any sane setting.

The entire 'characterization' of Emilia is nonsensical here. What did Dany want to do in the first season of this show? She wanted to GO HOME! She had no intention to become Drogo's wife to help Viserys to get his throne, did she? So since when is Emilia only about that stupid chair?

They don't give a damn about their own nonsense anymore.

You should probably start watching GOT after Season 1 episode 9. Quite a few things happend since then. You may have missed some episodes. You know, instead of just making ridicoulous statements everytime you post something just for the sake of growing atention. Or you could just stop watching something you don't enjoy? You can dislike something, without the need to tell strangers on the internet about it. 

It is understandable to not like some of the episodes. I didn't enjoy this one. But if you dislike every episode, and still continue to watch, just so you can rant on the internet, to strangers, this is just stupid.

Edited by T and A

I must say, I was very disapointed about the "revelation" of Bran. So the NK is trying to kill him, because he is the "memory of the world"? That does not make any sense. If the NK is about to wipe out humanity, the memory of humankind is going to disapear anyhow. What is the point of killing a dude in a weelchair? Is he gonna multiply humankind through cloning? He can kill humanity in Westeros, and that would be it. Also they spend the whole time with filler, but it is obviously not important that Bran tells them 

- Who the hell the 3ER is

- Who he is now? 

- Who the NK is

- How the WW were created 

Nothing.

Instead, we spend time with Jamie making Briene a Knight. Ok. 

6 hours ago, briantw said:

Except for the entire episode that leaked earlier today.

Kudos to them for keeping the episode title secret, though.  :lol:

Hah. did it? I was gone most of the day and hadn't seen that. 

6 hours ago, mcchickyn said:

Is the episode confirmed to be titled A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms?

It's the episode title on my DVR and all of the reviews are calling it that.