[Poll] How would you rate episode 802?

How would you rate episode 802?  

287 members have voted

1. 1. What's your rating from 1-10, with 10 being the highest/best?

1 hour ago, HellasLEAF said:

Upon closer look the shot doesn't really show most of his legs so it adds to the affect.  

Would it have killed them to show ghost a little better?  Fans have been dying for that moment.  About the only misstep in an otherwise great episode.  

Maybe we get more in Ep. 3. 

I definitely think we'll get more of Ghost. Maybe they gave him a short and underwhelming appearance in this episode just to save money, but we'll see him in all his glory in the next episode. At least I hope so!

8/10  Not because I didn't love a lot of it, but because of this artificial time constraint they put on themselves (I know - "budget" - but I'll bet HBO, Warner and now AT&T could have found a few more bucks if asked nicely).  I hate the rushing because I want to spend more time with the people all together that I've watched being separated over the years.  We know half or more will be dead next week, then we have three episodes to rush down to King's Landing, fight the Golden Army and maybe the rest of the dead if the Night's King flew south, then resolve everything before the screen goes black for the last time.  This episode had to cram in all of the "people" moments for the 2488 characters, as the final 4-5 hours will mostly be fighting, then running and hiding before more fighting.  So, 10 out of 10 for what we did get during this episode, but 8 out of 10 for not making it at least another half hour longer to give everyone more time and dialog together.

Edited by Damitol

I absolutely loved it. I would give it a 9 despite a few things I had issue with. A lot of the characters kept saying things that aren't consistent with the either the show's canon, or even makes sense when you think about book canon. I really wanted Arya to have another moment with Jon and many meet Dany and I wanted Dany to meet Ghost. It was a fan service episode for sure, but I loved it, and wanted a tad bit more. The music, the directing, the mood, the pacing, everything was so great. I cried my face off when Brienne was knighted and during Jenny's song.

On 4/22/2019 at 5:00 AM, Lyanna<3Rhaegar said:

Arya & Gendry's sex scene - in the book they have chemistry but on the show not so much. If I just think of them as book Gendry & Arya I don't mind the sex.

People feel an intense need to screw shortly before combat. There's plenty of time for them to feel regret after the battle, should they survive. Chemistry had little to do with their decision.

4 hours ago, Talking Hodor said:

People feel an intense need to screw shortly before combat. There's plenty of time for them to feel regret after the battle, should they survive. Chemistry had little to do with their decision.

There's actually a book about that - "Emergency Sex", it's called!

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 7:45 PM, SansaJonRule said:

Absolutely!!

Some people think any episode !with a lot of dialogue and without some fight scenes is boring, but this was wonderful! So many meaningful, funny and touching moments. And honestly, I know not everyone is sentimental, but how can you not care how these characters we've watched and loved/hated for so many years feel the night before they will most likely die?

Brienne stands up for Jaime

Jaime humbles himself and apologizes to Bran.

Tyrion emphasizes the magnitude of the change in Jaime when he tells her "You always knew what she was and you loved her anyway.", yet Jaime walked away from Cersei and came to Winterfell.

Sansa and Dany ALMOST made nice.

Oh, that little girl with the burn scar on her face. You know Davos had to be remembering the Princess Shireen. That tore at my heart strings.

Edd reunites with Sam and Jon, and then Tormund practically tackles Jon.LOL!!  Gotta love Tormund! Then he wants to know if the "big woman" is still there. :D

Bran's revelation that the NK wants him and why and that the NK has tried to kill three-eyed ravens before him.

I really liked it when Sam gave his family sword to Jorah.

Even Sandor and Arya had a tender moment (for them).

And I loved the little soiree by the fireplace-what soldiers do the night they expect to die. Tyrion fills Pod's cup to overflowing after Brienne says a half cup only. And then Jaime nighted Brienne!! I know I'm a sentimental sap, but did anyone else get teary-eyed?

Arya and Gendry - yay!!! Finally! I've been waiting for them to get together since what, Season 2?

GHOST IS BACK - YAY!!!!

Oh, and I really like Arya and Gendry's conversation in the forge. She wanted to know exactly what they're up against, and suddenly her training to be an assassin with men who worship the god of death has a whole new meaning.

Yea, 9/10 for me.

I liked all you liked and LOVED the scene where Brienne was knighted. It was the culmination in their relationship. Just great episode!

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 10:45 PM, SansaJonRule said:

Absolutely!!

Some people think any episode !with a lot of dialogue and without some fight scenes is boring, but this was wonderful! So many meaningful, funny and touching moments. And honestly, I know not everyone is sentimental, but how can you not care how these characters we've watched and loved/hated for so many years feel the night before they will most likely die?

Brienne stands up for Jaime

Jaime humbles himself and apologizes to Bran.

Tyrion emphasizes the magnitude of the change in Jaime when he tells her "You always knew what she was and you loved her anyway.", yet Jaime walked away from Cersei and came to Winterfell.

Sansa and Dany ALMOST made nice.

Oh, that little girl with the burn scar on her face. You know Davos had to be remembering the Princess Shireen. That tore at my heart strings.

Edd reunites with Sam and Jon, and then Tormund practically tackles Jon.LOL!!  Gotta love Tormund! Then he wants to know if the "big woman" is still there. :D

Bran's revelation that the NK wants him and why and that the NK has tried to kill three-eyed ravens before him.

I really liked it when Sam gave his family sword to Jorah.

Even Sandor and Arya had a tender moment (for them).

And I loved the little soiree by the fireplace-what soldiers do the night they expect to die. Tyrion fills Pod's cup to overflowing after Brienne says a half cup only. And then Jaime nighted Brienne!! I know I'm a sentimental sap, but did anyone else get teary-eyed?

Arya and Gendry - yay!!! Finally! I've been waiting for them to get together since what, Season 2?

GHOST IS BACK - YAY!!!!

Oh, and I really like Arya and Gendry's conversation in the forge. She wanted to know exactly what they're up against, and suddenly her training to be an assassin with men who worship the god of death has a whole new meaning.

So spot on here!  I loved all this and you are the first person I've seen mentioning Davos thinking of Shireen!  Brought tears!  I gave it a 9 out of 10 only because I wanted to see more of Sandor and Arya.  I also loved the Theon/Sansa dymanic.  They share the horror of Ramsey.  A very good episode for me

11 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

So spot on here!  I loved all this and you are the first person I've seen mentioning Davos thinking of Shireen!  Brought tears!  I gave it a 9 out of 10 only because I wanted to see more of Sandor and Arya.  I also loved the Theon/Sansa dymanic.  They share the horror of Ramsey.  A very good episode for me

When Baeric shows up, even Arya seems annoyed that he interrupted her and Sandor. :lol: