Episode 3 preview

32 minutes ago, princess brittany said:

i thought they wont riding the dragons?

I think Jon said that the dragons will be close but not too close to Bran so they can lure the Night King out but still swoop in.

Someone made a brighter version of the preview video: 

Yay!  By the way, I think the reason Dany says, the dead are already here, is because their plan is for Jon and Dany to wait for the Night King to attack Bran for them to make their move, but the Night King hasn't shown up, and their forces are being decimated, and she wants to attack.

4 hours ago, bloodsteel bitterraven said:

Yay!  By the way, I think the reason Dany says, the dead are already here, is because their plan is for Jon and Dany to wait for the Night King to attack Bran for them to make their move, but the Night King hasn't shown up, and their forces are being decimated, and she wants to attack.

According to what appears to be a reliable leak as reported on Reddit site she does apparently attack on Drogon but is injured falling off him (knocked unconscious) and Drogon is injured. She is saved by Aegon and ultimately comes out of it on boat to Dragonstone after the battle is lost. In a scene similar to the one with Jon on the boat after he returned from his foray north of the wall Daenerys tells him he has a duty to accept he is Aegon Targaryen in order to ensure the continuation of House Targaryen. She tells him he must marry and have children for this to happen as she cannot have children (even though she was told earlier by a Maester who attended to her injuries that she is pregnant-she doesn't believe it or is worried the pregnancy will end like her first one). She is , in effect, dumping Aegon, even though he states he doesn't care about the throne. Reportedly very sad scene.

P.S.: The NK was not at WF. He is at KL. 

I guess we shall see. Please don't shoot the messenger. Obviously may or may not be accurate.

18 minutes ago, DisneyDoc2425 said:

According to what appears to be a reliable leak as reported on Reddit site she does apparently attack on Drogon but is injured falling off him (knocked unconscious) and Drogon is injured. She is saved by Aegon and ultimately comes out of it on boat to Dragonstone after the battle is lost. In a scene similar to the one with Jon on the boat after he returned from his foray north of the wall Daenerys tells him he has a duty to accept he is Aegon Targaryen in order to ensure the continuation of House Targaryen. She tells him he must marry and have children for this to happen as she cannot have children (even though she was told earlier by a Maester who attended to her injuries that she is pregnant-she doesn't believe it or is worried the pregnancy will end like her first one). She is , in effect, dumping Aegon, even though he states he doesn't care about the throne. Reportedly very sad scene.

I guess we shall see. Please don't shoot the messenger. Obviously may or may not be accurate.

That's not a reliable leak. The same fleak says there will be a headless Ned animated in the crypts. Yet Ned is just a box of bones, why would he be headless and how could you tell its Ned? Also, how would a wight open heavy stone sarcophagus? There actually was a summary leak of episode 3 that had a DMCA takedown, and none of that happened.

6 minutes ago, longest night said:

That's not a reliable leak. The same fleak says there will be a headless Ned animated in the crypts. Yet Ned is just a box of bones, why would he be headless and how could you tell its Ned? Also, how would a wight open heavy stone sarcophagus? 

Wights probably couldn't break into the sarcophagus or even reanimate the bones. But a WW with his weapon might be able to do so and would have to reanimate the bones anyway. If we see the reanimated bones coming out of Ned's crypt I think we could safely assume they are the remains of Ned. Who says a zombie needs a head anyway (skeletons don't have intact nervous systems or even functional eyes). There also is reportedly another skeleton in the scene that seems to represent  someone who is not yet an adult (possibly remains of Rickon which might be more readily identifiable as he has not been dead that long). I could see Arya running away from these wights, I suspect she would just fight any others. With some of the other crazy things we have seen in the show over the years (i.e. Stannis' shadow baby) anything is possible.

In regards to this being a "fleak". While initially many individuals were of the same perspective as you (including myself)  more recent comments on reddit seem to have changed that belief in a number of peoples mind considering the source is reported to be someone connected with HBO affiliates in several area/countries, and the info (which actually was quite extensive) in the leak seems quite plausible. I am not saying that it is undeniably true. If you wish to dismiss it out-of-hand that's your right. As I said we shall see.  

9 hours ago, DisneyDoc2425 said:

This is not consistent with another leak that is probably reliable, and anyway, this is not the place to talk about leaks.  There is a spoiler discussion on the General (GOT) board. :)

9 hours ago, bloodsteel bitterraven said:

This is not consistent with another leak that is probably reliable, and anyway, this is not the place to talk about leaks.  There is a spoiler discussion on the General (GOT) board. :)

Given the titles of the final two books, i’m thinking the next episode really could see most of the night kings army defeated.  I think Sam, Jon, Jorah, Brienne, Jamie, Tormund & Arya will all dispose of the knight kings generals leading to many of the wights falling.  Obviously in the process most of the unsullied & Dothraki will be wiped out, as well as many Northerners defending Winterfell.

There still seems way too much to pack into the final episodes, in the way of stories & deaths, for the Winds of Winter (which for me will mainly be the North battling the Night King) to go beyond episode 4.  Then leaving a paltry two episodes for the Dream of Spring story line ... which surely is the downfall of Cersei & the top & tailing of the whole story.  I wished they made this 10 episodes and even another season to follow and properly told the story, guess the fact they only have the bones of the story and not the meat that is not yet written is a big hinderance!

8 hours ago, Hold_the_door said:

Given the titles of the final two books, i’m thinking the next episode really could see most of the night kings army defeated.  I think Sam, Jon, Jorah, Brienne, Jamie, Tormund & Arya will all dispose of the knight kings generals leading to many of the wights falling.  Obviously in the process most of the unsullied & Dothraki will be wiped out, as well as many Northerners defending Winterfell.

There still seems way too much to pack into the final episodes, in the way of stories & deaths, for the Winds of Winter (which for me will mainly be the North battling the Night King) to go beyond episode 4.  Then leaving a paltry two episodes for the Dream of Spring story line ... which surely is the downfall of Cersei & the top & tailing of the whole story.  I wished they made this 10 episodes and even another season to follow and properly told the story, guess the fact they only have the bones of the story and not the meat that is not yet written is a big hinderance!

Given where the Dothraki are located on the field, their light armor (rags even), and style of warfare (light cavalry assaults, feign retreats, psychological warfare), I am pretty sure they are screwed. Of course one or two will survive to provide daily Dragon meal intakes...

On 4/24/2019 at 11:05 AM, bloodsteel bitterraven said:

I noticed that some of the scenes have snow, and others do not - so can we assume that any scene with snow means that there is a direct closeness to the NK, as he brings the snow with him?  Wouldn't this also prove that he's not going to Kings Landing, like I've read other people state on the internet? (I don't remember any other scenes where the snow/storm came with WW aside from NK, but I don't remember all of the scenes, either - does anyone else know more about how the show has managed this?)

Archived