Best lines of E02

Don't remember the exact quotes of course but:

"It's a rather long story."

"If only we were stuck inside a castle with winter outside and no hope of escape..."

"Sam the Slayer is killing White Walkers and laying with women. As if we needed more signs that the world is about to end" (or something like that)

"Last one of us alive burns the rest." (Just a great, classic quote and good to see Jon, Sam and Edd all together again as the Night's Watch for the first time since season 5 or something)

Davos after Tormund's told his giant's milk story and gulped down his goat's milk to the discomfort of everyone in the room:

"... Perhaps I will have a drink after all."

And probably several others but I can't remember any others right now

I think this episode had a lot of great lines, and moments. I found myself laughing a few times last night and again today. A lot have been mentioned already.

Is the big woman still here?     Sam calling out Edd for not being fucked.    Edd then calling out Sam as a sign of the end of the world.     Tyrion, context matters of course...I wish dad were here....    Of course the Hounds lines, loved both of them.

I also loved Aryas lines, I'm not the red woman, take off your own bloody pants... also, I may only have a few hours to live and I am not spending it with you two old miserable shits!

Not a line per se, but I loved how Tormund tackled Jon right before he could embrace Dolorus Edd. Classic Tormund.

"The lord of light is gonna wonder why he's brought you back 19 times just to watch you die when i chuck you over this fucking wall" was great as well.

On 4/22/2019 at 4:07 PM, Corvinus said:

Arise, Brienne of Tarth, a knight of the Seven Kingdoms. Maybe it wasn't the line, but the atmosphere of the whole scene, and the performances.

That's mine too... especially with the reference to ser Duncan the Tall... that's another nod for him being Brienne's forefather 

Archived