Who is Going to Die

SandSnark

3 hours ago, Erkan12 said:

The question should be how the living will able to escape from the Night King and his dead army if they are going to lose?

Last time they used 2 Dragons and they flew away. 2 Dragons aren't enough to carry thousands of men.

They won't escape, or at least not all of them. They will either somehow manage to destroy the entire army, or a select few will manage to get away somehow, but I can't see anyone of real importance to the story leaving in the middle of the battle. Either the living win or the dead win. Even though that seems to easy. 

2 hours ago, BadAssRobinArryn said:

What about Bronn? He is on his way up North. And I'm not sure how much time has passed since he left King's Landing. Theon has already arrived, after all. He may arrive during the Battle.

I had forgotten about Bron. Bron has been sent off to kill Jamie of course.

Hmm... maybe that is how Jamie loses his hand. Does Bron end up giving his face to Arya's collection for the Cersei operation?

Well at this point in the thread pretty much every character has been said to be dying when living at the end lol

So I'm just going to predict that Beric doesn't die, but that he "Lady Stoneheart's" his life to someone. In fact, if this doesn't happen it will be such s missed opportunity. If he dies by a wight or survived I'll be even more annoyed with the wiring lol

Most likely, and my personal bet, would be he brings back the Hound (love the idea of a man afraid of fire being brought back by the fire God), but technically the Hound already "died" and became Sandor again.

I'm thinking if it's not the hound it will be one of the two important characters that the BWOB screwed over: Gendry or Arya. 

2 hours ago, hallam said:

I had forgotten about Bron. Bron has been sent off to kill Jamie of course.

Hmm... maybe that is how Jamie loses his hand. Does Bron end up giving his face to Arya's collection for the Cersei operation?

Unlikely. Cersei's contract has a clause that states she shall never be in the same room as Bronn due to personal conflicts. Bron and Cersei once dated outside of GoT and it was a disaster to the point she placed that clause. Thats why you never see them together.Only way if they CGI it which is expensive and unlikely

Gonna quote myself from a different but similar thread:

There was a whiff of finality regarding some of the characters in the last episode.
I have a feeling that these characters, especially if their arcs have gone more or less full circle, are in dire danger of getting killed of in the next episode.

These characters would (among others) include:
- Brienne. 
- Tormund.
- Berric.
- Greyworm.
- Dolorous Edd.
- Jorah or Lyanna Mormont.

I would put Sandor and Jamie on this list, but they both more or less has something they "need" to do before dying.

Some of the people I expect to die at some point will be hiding in the crypts, so I don't see how they die in the next episode unless the crypts caves in, which while not impossible seems unlikely. These include Missandei and Varys.

Alysa, Royce, Pod and Theon is up in the air for me. I can see them go either way. 

As for safe bets, all the Starks, Targaryens, Sam & Gilly, Davos, Tyrion are likely to survive for at least another episode.

Jaime definitely has unfinished business in the south with Cersei. He is the only one i'm sure won't die. The rest are fair game imo.  Bran's "How do you know there will be an after?" really feels like a nod to the audience.

Got a feeling Tyrion isn't gonna die he was talking about how they were gonna die way too many times and he won't be on the front lines. Even when shit goes down in the crypts got a feeling he'd be able to handle himself against a few dead starks.

Greyworm for sure is gonna die. If he doesn't I'll be shocked they clearly telegraphed it with his last conversation with Missandei.

Really sucks they didn't confirm that Ned's bones got sent back to Winterfell would of really liked his corpse to be the one Arya is running from in the trailers.

4 hours ago, D2procon said:

Cersei's contract has a clause that states she shall never be in the same room as Bronn due to personal conflicts.

I read that long ago, but again: How unprofessional can you be? She is a excellent actress, but obviously needs to grow up. She avoid any nudity scenes in a show like Game of Thrones, what is weird and unprofessional, too. She childishly has clauses to avoid personal meetings with ex-partners. If you do something like GoT, you have to be willing to do all that is necessary. 

2 hours ago, Adam_Up_Bxtch said:

Jaime definitely has unfinished business in the south with Cersei. He is the only one i'm sure won't die.

That's right, but what we all like about the show is that many deaths come unexpectedly. Despite what seems to make sense.

No one expected Eddard Stark to be beheaded, I guess. But he died.

12 hours ago, Larger than Average Finger said:

Only if in dying he does not take the NK with him

True. Bran and the Nightking somehow neutralizing each other is one of my established theories -- from before we knew E2.

Now that Bran represents the memory of mankind... hm, still possible, if what follows is a world without magic, where we rely on books and songs to remember things, not a weirwood network.

19 hours ago, King Jon Snow Stark said:

Bran dies. Varys dies. Theon dies. Jorah lives he is a becoming a voice of reason. He will be one of the people says they should marry. He dies later. 

Jon and Daenerys live. But she vomits all over him. Boom pregnant. 

Highly unlikely that Bran dies in my opinion.

All in the crypt other than Samwell (although I fear for Sam & Gilly). Theon, Lyanna Mormont, Brienne, Podrick all at risk IMO plus countless others.

Jaime is going to be the big death, sacrificing himself to save Daenerys. The little brother prophecy will be realized by Arya wearing Jaime's face.

Theon dies saving Bran. Lady Mormont dies. Lady/Ser Brienne dies. Gendry dies. Most of the people in the crypts die. Add Gray Worm and Missandei too.

Simply Dead list:

Pod, Davos, Tormund, Ed, Grey Worm or Missandei or both, Beric, Alys Karstark

Possibly Dead, Possibly Temporarily (characters revived by either dragonglass through the heart a la Benjen or Beric passing on his life « fire », other previous magical immunity (eg. drowning), or Melisandre

Arya or Gendry, Theon, Brienne, Jaime OR Tyrion, Jorah, Dany

Interesting Twist:

Crypt deaths including Gilly and little Sam whose brothers come for him.

Varys will die simply because the writers haven't known what to do with him for a while now. his plot got stranded and his role is over. 

12 hours ago, D2procon said:

Unlikely. Cersei's contract has a clause that states she shall never be in the same room as Bronn due to personal conflicts. Bron and Cersei once dated outside of GoT and it was a disaster to the point she placed that clause. Thats why you never see them together.Only way if they CGI it which is expensive and unlikely

haven't they already shared a scene though? Cersei walks past Bronn when Tyrion wakes up from his injuries after the battle of the Blackwater. It wasn't a conversation but they certainly were in the same room. 

8 minutes ago, Daemon of the Blacks said:

Varys will die simply because the writers haven't known what to do with him for a while now. his plot got stranded and his role is over. 

haven't they already shared a scene though? Cersei walks past Bronn when Tyrion wakes up from his injuries after the battle of the Blackwater. It wasn't a conversation but they certainly were in the same room. 

I believe the Dating happened after that.

On 4/22/2019 at 10:44 AM, Every Last Chicken said:

I'm probably alone in this but I think Jamie is going to die. In a previous season he and Bron are conversing about how they would like to die, and Jamie says "in the arms of the woman I love", which of course seems like Cersei at the time. I think it might have been a forshadowing of him dying in Brienne's arms, possibly after saving her from death. And with him serving in her flank, it seems like a definite possibility. 

But Bronn, commissioned to kill him, hadn't yet arrived at the conclusion of ep 2. So if Jaime dies in the battle what was the story telling narrative point of taking the time for Cersei to hire an assassin?

Or wait: was the instruction to kill Jaime if he survives the battle(s)?

16 minutes ago, Zorral said:

But Bronn, commissioned to kill him, hadn't yet arrived at the conclusion of ep 2. So if Jaime dies in the battle what was the story telling narrative point of taking the time for Cersei to hire an assassin?

I think it was just a way for the writers to get Bronn to leave KL and go to some place where the action is.

I very much doubt that he will kill either of the Lannister brothers, or even try.

1 minute ago, MinscS2 said:

I think it was just a way for the writers to get Bronn to leave KL and go to some place where the action is.

I very much doubt that he will kill either of the Lannister brothers, or even try.

Ya.  But then, if we're all heading down to KL after this battle, um? what was the point again?  I'm sorry, I'm confused! :laugh:

Just now, Zorral said:

Ya.  But then, if we're all heading down to KL after this battle, um? what was the point again?  I'm sorry, I'm confused! :laugh:

Yeah if he doesn't appear in some scene in the north before they all go south (if we assume that's what happens) then there really is no point.

20 minutes ago, Zorral said:

Or wait: was the instruction to kill Jaime if he survives the battle(s)?

I think Qyburn uses the language similar to "in the unlikely event that they do survive the battle" when he gives Bronn the crossbow. I'd have to rewatch to be sure. 

Archived