2 minutes ago, Bradam said:

All 0.002 seconds of him in the background and not a single character acknowledged his existence  =(* 

I was hoping for a scene of him growling at Dany or something..

Or at least Jon saying you may have dragons but I have a direwolf

19 minutes ago, SixFeetUnder said:

I’m surprised, no one has mentioned ghosts appearance. Did anyone else see him? Or did I just imagine it?!?

Yes, after all they showed him. Doing nothing.

Small as a dog. Sadly. They should have invested a little bit more love in this detail.

3 minutes ago, Ferrum Aeternum said:

Poor Ghost. Doomed to exist only as meme fodder. 

Maybe they'll surprise us and give him a big role in the action next week? Surely they will pull out all the stops for the effects budget on this one.

Ghost will end up like Summer, if they use him in the action next week. Hopefully they go back to forgetting about him instead.

1 minute ago, Daemon The Black Dragon said:

Ghost will end up like Summer, if they use him in the action next week. Hopefully they go back to forgetting about him instead.

Ghost is the only character that I would truly be said if they died. I mean haven't we seen enough direwolves die already?

28 minutes ago, Ferrum Aeternum said:

Poor Ghost. Doomed to exist only as meme fodder. 

Maybe they'll surprise us and give him a big role in the action next week? Surely they will pull out all the stops for the effects budget on this one.

Sure they will. That’s why they brought him back, to kill him off horribly during the battle or something. :ack:

Just now, Corvinus said:

No dragons this episode, so there was enough CGI budget to put half a second of Ghost there.

I don’t think it was CGI, just a white dog. Although I can’t be sure, what with the whole .037 milliseconds he was totally ignored on screen. 

Just now, kissdbyfire said:

I don’t think it was CGI, just a white dog. Although I can’t be sure, what with the whole .037 milliseconds he was totally ignored on screen. 

Well he looked like the Ghost from the previous seasons, red eyes and all.

9 minutes ago, Corvinus said:

Well he looked like the Ghost from the previous seasons, red eyes and all.

I still think he looks like a white dog. I don’t have a problem w/ that, I love dogs - and direwolves! - of all colours. 

https://www.thewrap.com/game-of-thrones-we-got-a-dang-ghost-sighting-this-week/

I almost burst out laughing when I saw him standing there in the background, doing nothing and no one paying attention to him. It was like a meme, an easter egg or something like this.

43 minutes ago, LokisRaider said:

I am worried they added him just to remind the viewer he exists just to use him as an emotional sacrifice next episode.

MTE. I highly doubt he'll survive the story.

Archived