Sansa and Royce

18 minutes ago, Haskelltier said:

You asked why Robert Arryn is an important person and I answered your question.

OK, we misunderstood each other. I see your point now.

Sweetrobin might be formally important, de facto he cannot be taken seriously, though. He is a kind with a development disorder. He needs care.

20 minutes ago, Haskelltier said:

And thats the reason why I don't see any intent of the showrunners for a conspiracy or whatever when they show Sansa talking with Royce. The showrunners want to show us a busy Sansa ruling Winterfell, organizing the logistics, listening to people and giving commands. Thats all.

Completely agree. 

20 minutes ago, Haskelltier said:

A new, unknown conspiracy is very unlikely

Indeed. We are on the same side here. I argued in line with you in this thread and elsewhere.

15 hours ago, Kajjo said:

The first smart Sansa dialogue is in S8E2. Before that, not so much.

I don't agree with that, but it's not worth getting into. Maybe I just saw where they were going with the experiences she has been through and expected that a "smart Sansa" would be the outcome. I could see her growing ever since she left KL.

I agree that Arya using the superlative in describing Sansa's intelligence was over the top, and would have been much better received if she had said something along the lines of what you said with an admonishment not to under estimate her, echoing what Tyrion said about her. But I think that was supposed to be her counter to Sansa tellling her that she was the strongest person Sansa knew.

I didn't like Sansa when she was a spoiled brat at the beginning who expected her life to be a fairy tale. Once eyes were opened to the reality of life and especially at court, then I started to like her.

Archived